PDA

View Full Version : State Shaped Paper Weights or Plaques

James & Zelma Litzmann
10-25-2018, 4:40 PM
Does anyone know a company where I might find either paper weights or plaques in the shape of the states? It can be crystal, glass, marble, or wood but it must be "very" nice, oh and the customer can't pay a lot for them.

Thanks,
Zelma : )

Mark Sipes
10-25-2018, 4:55 PM
What State ..... Texas??

Bamboo Coasters...

Cut Acrylic

need to define "can't pay a lot"

Do you own a laser to customize/fabricate products.

James & Zelma Litzmann
10-25-2018, 4:58 PM
I am look for a company that offers any state, but I am more likely to use more of Texas since that is where I am located.

James & Zelma Litzmann
10-25-2018, 5:38 PM
I do, we could more than likely make these ourselves, I was just want to find out if there is a company out there that anyone you know of that already offers these. They can be crystal, glass, marble, or wood but it must be "very" nice.

John Lifer
10-25-2018, 7:18 PM
What is very nice? And cheap? There are a number of cutting boards out there like this, I think JDS makes plaques of states. Check them out, may not be either cheap enough or nice enough.

Brennan Sheremeto
10-25-2018, 8:45 PM
Look for a local counter company with a waterjet and just ask them to cut some states when they cut out the hole for a sink.

Mel Fulks
10-26-2018, 12:17 PM
If paper weights are needed there is no air conditioning....so I would use the "electric fan" as the paper weight.

matt heinzel
10-29-2018, 9:01 AM
There is a company named Totally Bamboo, they offer Bamboo cutting boards of every state. I bet they can do more than just cutting boards too.

Bruce Clumpner
10-29-2018, 2:17 PM
look at RB Fabrication in California. They cut custom acrylic shapes out of any thickness sheets, may even stock something already. Ask for Cesar.