PDA

View Full Version : Fein Mini Turbo on sale

Steve Roxberg
11-28-2005, 12:34 PM
I just wandered into the Woodcraft store and they are selling their Fein Mini Turbo vacuums for $129.

That is a fantastic deal on a great vacuum.

I asked why, and it appears that Fein is coming out with a new mini that will have the automatic switch built in like the other two units.

Merry Christmas if you are shopping for a vac.

Bob Winkler
11-28-2005, 3:07 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out. Their website shows it on sale for $139.

Bob

Steve Roxberg
11-28-2005, 3:15 PM
My local store had it for $129, but I may have been mistaken.

The web site has free shipping today, so that may be a deal and save the gas.

Jack Diemer
11-28-2005, 5:13 PM
Steve, you are again responsible for me dropping a bunch of unbudgeted money at Woodcraft. They told me I got the last one in KC.

It was $129.99, because the sign on the table listed that price, but I think when they tried to ring it up, it came up at the other price.

I noticed Coastaltool was blowing it out too for those interested.

Steve Roxberg
11-28-2005, 5:37 PM
I almost bought it at lunch, but I just couldn't do it. It's too cold to sleep in the dog house right now.

Jack Diemer
11-28-2005, 6:05 PM
lll let you know how cold the dog house is when I get home.

Scott Coffelt
11-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Jack, tell the truth. You'll just hide it in your truck until the wife is not home and then sneak it into the shop like you always do. She'll never know until 6 months down the road and you'll say, oh that thing, I've had it for years.

Steve Roxberg
11-29-2005, 10:51 AM
If I owned a woodworking store I would have sawdust in containers by the counter.

Throw away the packaging for the client and throw a little saw dust on the tool.

X finally returned my tool, only took them two years.

:)

Jack Diemer
11-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Jack, tell the truth. You'll just hide it in your truck until the wife is not home and then sneak it into the shop like you always do. She'll never know until 6 months down the road and you'll say, oh that thing, I've had it for years.

and who did I learn that from???

Scott Coffelt
11-29-2005, 11:11 AM
From me of course!!!!!

Ellen Benkin
11-29-2005, 11:16 AM
I've had one for a couple of years and love it. I do hope they improve the connections between the attachments -- the tubes come apart much too easily -- and provide an "on board" storage system for the attachments. But it is quiet and powerful.