PDA

View Full Version : Kudo's to Bessey

Jim Colombo
10-18-2018, 10:25 AM
I bought 3 pkgs (4 clamps per pkg) of Bessey clamps at HD when they were on sale. One of the clamps failed to hold when tightened so I called Bessey to see if there wasn't something I could do to fix it. Their response was "There isn't anything you could do but it's a manufacturing defect so we'll send you a new one".

How's that for customer service!!!!!!

Jim

David Eisenhauer
10-18-2018, 11:48 AM
Thanks for a "feel good" story today Jim. Glad it worked out well for you.

Frederick Skelly
10-18-2018, 12:02 PM
Thanks for passing this on Jim.

glenn bradley
10-18-2018, 4:11 PM
I've had two Bessey clamp issues. One was expected wear as far as I was concerned and one was just plain my fault. They sent me new clamps in both cases toot-sweet.

William Chain
10-18-2018, 4:14 PM
I never pass those 4-clamp packs by around the holidays without at least two packs falling in the cart. Never can have too many clamps.

Kyle Iwamoto
10-18-2018, 4:24 PM
I never pass those 4-clamp packs by around the holidays without at least two packs falling in the cart.

You have that problem too? I thought it was just me........ Those thing just jump on in the cart. NO action on my part. LOL

Don Jarvie
10-19-2018, 6:51 PM
Bessey clamps are made in Germany and China. Most of the HD clamps are from China and Woodcraft will sell the German ones. The German ones are higher quality so they are more heavy duty.