PDA

View Full Version : Ready To Assemble Office Cabinets

John Goodin
10-14-2018, 10:08 PM
Looking for recommendations for good RTA cabinet company that carries products to create a built-in office for my wife. Therefore kitchen cabinets will not work since they are 5 inches taller than standard desk height. I have used Cabinets to Go in the past but they only carry cabinets for bathrooms and kitchens. If I don't do something soon my wife will want to have another conversation about moving her office stuff into my study.

Jim Becker
10-15-2018, 9:25 AM
Ikea has good options for office. And since their kitchen lowers use separate kick legs, you can get that 5 inches back if you need to by reducing that.

Jim Koepke
10-16-2018, 11:16 AM
You may also want to check with local Goodwill or other secondhand stores. They often get office furniture donated to them.

jtk

Bryan Lisowski
10-16-2018, 11:21 AM
Call an office furniture company. They sometimes have a lot of used furniture or could point you in a good direction.

Frederick Skelly
10-16-2018, 2:36 PM
Ikea for new cabinets. Habitat for Humanity for used office furniture.

Bob Grier
10-17-2018, 12:10 PM
There are used office furniture stores where I live. Also, there are large companies in the area that maintain a surplus outlet to get rid of their office furniture that is being changed out for one reason or another. You can call companies that have a large office presence in your area and ask if they have a surplus outlet.