PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks !

Scott Donley
11-27-2005, 8:44 PM
The Seahawks were given a gift today in ot. Doeas this mean it is their time? GO SEAHAWKS !

Doug Jones
11-27-2005, 9:15 PM
The Seahawks were given a gift today in ot. Doeas this mean it is their time? GO SEAHAWKS !
That weren't no gift,,,, that was a embarrassing foreclosure. Freely blew it not once, not twice, but three times. Given the second one was quite far out, however the 1st and 3rd were well within his leg.

Scott Donley
11-27-2005, 9:21 PM
That weren't no gift,,,, that was a embarrassing foreclosure. Freely blew it not once, not twice, but three times. Given the second one was quite far out, however the 1st and 3rd were well within his leg. Ya, but, how did they get to OT in the first place?:)
Where in Indiana do you live, as a kid I was in Auburn, both my folks were from there. Both my Mom and her dad worked at the Auburn rubber Co. till it moved to Demming New Mexico. We ended up in Demming also, Auburn was a much nicer place

Jim Barrett
11-27-2005, 10:22 PM
The Seahawks are doing just enough to win....barely...seems the breaks are going their way this year so far....makes me shudder....If Holmgren doesn't get them deep into the playoffs this year I think he is history.
Jim

Vaughn McMillan
11-28-2005, 3:10 AM
...We ended up in Demming also, Auburn was a much nicer place
Almost any place is nicer than Deming NM. Except Gallup, of course. :p

- Vaughn

Joe Pelonio
11-28-2005, 8:06 AM
You have to give some credit to the crowd at that game, the number of false starts by the Giants must be close to a record. Another good sign was that the Seahawks stayed in it despite Shaun Alexander being held to little yardage the first half. They still have to prove they can win playoff games though.

Ken Fitzgerald
11-28-2005, 8:10 AM
I'd sure hate to have been the Giants place kicker during the flight back to NY!

Jeff Sudmeier
11-28-2005, 8:35 AM
That was the sadest close game I have seen in awhile! :)

Scott Donley
11-28-2005, 11:45 AM
I'd sure hate to have been the Giants place kicker during the flight back to NY!I hear they made him walk back :)

Martin Shupe
11-28-2005, 3:03 PM
After watching Dallas lose in overtime, I think it is time to change the rules.

Let them play the full 15 minutes, instead of sudden death. If they are still tied, let them play another 15 minutes. At least each team would get to touch the ball. Usually, the way it works now is the team that wins the toss wins the game. Too much luck, instead of skill, involved, for my taste.

Chris Padilla
11-29-2005, 6:35 PM
After watching Dallas lose in overtime, I think it is time to change the rules.

Let them play the full 15 minutes, instead of sudden death. If they are still tied, let them play another 15 minutes. At least each team would get to touch the ball. Usually, the way it works now is the team that wins the toss wins the game. Too much luck, instead of skill, involved, for my taste.

Hmmm, so it was lucky that Ron Dayne ripped off a 55-yard run on the Cowboys? ;)

As a former AFC West rival (The 'hawks), it'll be interesting if they make it to the Super Bowl and play the Denver Broncos!

Yeah, yeah, Indy looks all great but I think an AFC Championship of Indy vs. Denver will be real interesting...my Broncos are a different team this year....