PDA

View Full Version : Be a Hero in half an hour.

Tom Bender
09-28-2018, 6:52 PM
My wife really liked her Swiffer, until the handle broke. Made her a nice wooden handle about 6" longer than the original. Now she loves it.

Mel Fulks
09-28-2018, 7:29 PM
We bought a box of Swiffers about 10 years ago. Opening and trying them is on my list of stuff to do !

Lee Schierer
09-28-2018, 9:13 PM
My wife really liked her Swiffer, until the handle broke. Made her a nice wooden handle about 6" longer than the original. Now she loves it.

No hero medals will be issued until you post a photo of the replacement handle.:D My wife liked hers until the universal joint started coming apart. The handle was start to fail as well so a newer model with a better handle was purchased.

Michelle Rich
09-29-2018, 5:46 AM
she'd probably love it lots more if you replaced the handle and then cleaned with it :-)

Frederick Skelly
09-29-2018, 7:27 AM
she'd probably love it lots more if you replaced the handle and then cleaned with it :-)

Ooomph! Splat. Sputter. Sputter.
(I just spit coffee all over the monitor again. What a great response!)

Randall J Cox
09-30-2018, 11:12 AM
No hero medals will be issued until you post a photo of the replacement handle.:D My wife liked hers until the universal joint started coming apart. The handle was start to fail as well so a newer model with a better handle was purchased.

My u joint broke, so I contacted them to find out where I could buy a replacement u joint and they sent me a coupon for a whole new unit.... Randy