PDA

View Full Version : Rockler sale tomorrow

Gary Herrmann
11-25-2005, 9:31 PM
Check your latest flier. On the back down in the corner, I noticed a 25% off 1 item coupon. Good Sat and Sun 7am-10am. Not good on power tools or Leigh Jigs.

I even promised the family I'd take them to breakfast after...

Roy Wall
11-25-2005, 9:37 PM
Thanks Gary...

Sent you a couple PM's....

Gary Herrmann
11-26-2005, 9:18 AM
Well, I picked up the Jessem Master Slide for 25% off. On the box it said it could be used for left or right tilt saws. I'm going to verify that before I purchase my saw.

Bill Fields
11-26-2005, 9:32 AM
Hi-will someone tell me the location or the Rockler sale? I'm not sure I get their mail flyers--just e-mail announcements.

Thanks

Bill Fields

Well, I picked up the Jessem Master Slide for 25% off. On the box it said it could be used for left or right tilt saws. I'm going to verify that before I purchase my saw.

Gary Herrmann
11-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Bill, for me it was the Rockler here in St. Louis. I don't know if it is a national sale or not, and the coupon stated only items in stock - can only be used for one item, which makes me think it was a store sale, and not the web, but you may want to check that.

Andrew Ault
11-26-2005, 2:43 PM
I got a flyer in San Diego. Used the 25% discount on a first aid kit. I also bought some diamond hones for half price.

There was a sign on the PC dovetail jig - no discounts. :-(

I did not buy any Besse K Bodies. Sadly, I have enough.

I enjoy my local store - good guys.

Brett Baldwin
11-26-2005, 2:57 PM
Bill, Rockler here in Phoenix is in on the sale also. 4716 East Thunderbird. If you don't already have the 25% off coupon, there are flyers inside the store with them. They are good for tommorrow (Sunday) 7-10 am , last day.

Vaughn McMillan
11-26-2005, 3:31 PM
The only disadvantage to this particular sale is that it required being at the store between 7:00 and 10:00 AM. Night owls like me have a tough time getting anywhere there during those hours. 7:00 to 10:00 PM would be much better. ;)

- Vaughn

Michael Fross
11-26-2005, 8:37 PM
There was a sign on the PC dovetail jig - no discounts. :-(
Odd. I was able to buy the PC dovetail jig 4212 today at Rockler for the 25% off. If you are looking, there is also one in the classified section from John Keane if you are interested (LINK (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=26033&highlight=dovetail)).

They had flyers in the store and I believe the special is still good tomorrow (11/27).

Good luck.

Michael

Gary Herrmann
11-26-2005, 8:43 PM
Andrew, I saw those Kbodies and abstained. We'll be on that road again tomorrow for other shopping. Hopefully, I can resist two days in a row.

Frank Hagan
11-26-2005, 8:54 PM
The only disadvantage to this particular sale is that it required being at the store between 7:00 and 10:00 AM. Night owls like me have a tough time getting anywhere there during those hours. 7:00 to 10:00 PM would be much better. ;)

- Vaughn

Hey Vaughn, Pasadena is the closest Rockler store to you, right? I live out in Oxnard so its a bit of a trek (and I didn't even try to get there for this one!)

Andrew Ault
11-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Odd. I was able to buy the PC dovetail jig 4212 today at Rockler for the 25% off...

I guess the local manager had a different idea.

That's Ok. I'll continue to use what I have for a while. Not a problem.

Andrew Ault
11-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Andrew, I saw those Kbodies and abstained. We'll be on that road again tomorrow for other shopping. Hopefully, I can resist two days in a row.
I hear ya' brother. They sure are good clamps. Could use a couple more 50 inchers...

Must remember budget, must remember budget...

:-)

Vaughn McMillan
11-27-2005, 4:01 AM
Hey Vaughn, Pasadena is the closest Rockler store to you, right? I live out in Oxnard so its a bit of a trek (and I didn't even try to get there for this one!)
Yeppers, the Pasadena store is about 20 minutes away from my place in good traffic. It'd need to be a pretty big sale to bring you in from Oxnard, I'd imagine. Fortunately, it's also only a mile or so from Arroyo Hardwoods, so I can hit both places pretty easily if I'm wood shopping. I don't know of anything equivalent that's closer to you (or at least between here and Oxnard).

- Vaughn