PDA

View Full Version : Where can i buy Wholesale engravable items, glass, metal, plastics

Pamela Sanders
09-13-2018, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm opening a personalized gift shop in November and in trying to find wholesale suppliers besides Alibaba and Dh gate with actual wholesale price and variety. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

John Lifer
09-13-2018, 11:37 AM
Glass, if you have a local Dollar Tree, has the best engravable glassware. Will ship free to local store and at a buck a piece, can't be beat.
Other items, I use JDS Industries, Johnson Plastics (Both have several warehouses across the country, hopefully one is close to you.) And BF Plastics for sheet goods.
Southeastern Plastics for some sheet goods also.

Pamela Sanders
09-13-2018, 11:59 AM
Glass, if you have a local Dollar Tree, has the best engravable glassware. Will ship free to local store and at a buck a piece, can't be beat.
Other items, I use JDS Industries, Johnson Plastics (Both have several warehouses across the country, hopefully one is close to you.) And BF Plastics for sheet goods.
Southeastern Plastics for some sheet goods also.
Thanks for the information John. I appreciate it. I will definitely be using dollar tree. I've ordered from jds already and I just wanted to have more suppliers. Thanks again!

Mike Null
09-13-2018, 1:52 PM
https://www.johnsonplastics.com/engraving/engravable-sheet-stock/plastic?series=9759

Kev Williams
09-13-2018, 2:26 PM
and I'll add Marco Awards...

I friend of one of my kids stopped by, needs 3 each 40-plate perpetual plaques, to match some existing ones. I was surprised to find that neither Johnson nor JDS have a 40-plate plaque, at least that I could find. Marco has 2 versions...

I also like Marco simply because they have a warehouse 5 miles from me ;)

Edward Henry
09-13-2018, 10:07 PM
Any affordable Yeti type drinking tumblers? Walmart hast them on sale from time to time for$3.49 but would like other options.

David Takes
09-14-2018, 8:54 AM
Take a look at the Awards and Personalization Association website. It has excellent digital and print resources showing a comprehensive list of wholesale suppliers of many of the items you are seeking.

Mark Sipes
09-14-2018, 4:13 PM
Pamela,

Here is a list of suppliers I use.

MarcoAwardsGroup.com ( just purchased Freeman)

JDSindustries.com

Trophyparts.com (formely PDU)

Tropar.com

AmericanAcrylicAward.com

Topmost.com

Have no idea where you are located or what equipment you will be using !!

Locate your local Restaurant Supply dealer. Glassware and supplies, mine is bargreen.com

Chefs like to have their knives marked.

…….

Mark Sipes
09-14-2018, 4:15 PM
Kev ,

Tropar sells lots of 40 plate Perpetuals

Wilbur Harris
09-15-2018, 2:07 PM
I made a really nice perpetual trophy for the NBRSA using a 2 inch thick cutting board. Engraved the logo and a few words at the top and screwed a bunch of brass name plates to fill the board. Pretty hefty trophy board indeed and looked pretty darn good. The reason I'm posting this is because it was about half the cost....a bit more trouble, but half the cost.

Pamela Sanders
09-19-2018, 12:41 AM
Thanks Mark! I'm in Dallas and will be doing personalized gifts, line wine glasses, keychains, frames, etc.

Matt McCoy
09-19-2018, 9:51 AM
What part of Dallas, Pamela?