PDA

View Full Version : Digital Level - Specifications - Wedge Smart Level vs Smart Level Pro

John Baum
09-03-2018, 4:33 PM
I am giving up on being able to distinguish between the original Wedge Smart Level and the Smart Level Pro using Google to search the web.

I have had a beautiful teak/aluminum Wedge Smart Level 'on the shelf' in my shop for years. It is one whose module buttons read: 'On/Off.' 'Mode,' 'Range,' and 'Reset.' I thought I knew where to find the manual, but it has 'gone missing.'

I found a downloadable manual online where they read: 'On/Off.' 'Mode,' 'Reset,' and 'Hold.' The module carries the legend "Pro Smart Level" not "Smart Level."

Can anyone supply a copy of or link me to the proper manual and/or the specifications?

I don't need to be told that it simply does not compete with my vintage pre-WWII Mayes Brothers 24" level in making a simple 'is that level' check. The bubble easily reads with greater accuracy; you can confirm the precision by reversing it. I appreciate that digital levels have their champions.

It is time to find a new home for the Smart Level. I'd like to describe it accurately when I attempt to sell it.

Thanks
John

Eduard Nemirovsky
09-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Is this what you looking for -https://www.manualslib.com/manual/535936/Wedge-Innovations-Smartlevel.html?

joseph f merz
09-04-2018, 10:12 AM
sent a private message .