PDA

View Full Version : Olexa gift/special Thanksgiving...

Jerry Olexa
11-24-2005, 1:25 PM
This year is extra special for us and also explains part of my AWOL status. We have been faced with some challenges this year but also some big blessings. Attached photos of my most recent grandaughter (yeah I know I'm only 29). She joins my oldest grandaughter, now a senior (gulp) @ Butler soon to join the business world. Little Jordan joined us a few weeks ago after a long labor and difficult delivery. She weighed in at 8lb 3oz to her exhausted but happy parents AND grandparents. First photo, I hope, will show me holding the new baby, 2nd photo of the tired parents up all night for 3 nights and last photo shows what happens when I hold the baby too long.... All pics taken with baby Jordan 3 hours old! God has blessed us. Thanks for looking. I'll share the wedding pics of my "other" daughter later...

Ken Fitzgerald
11-24-2005, 1:31 PM
Congrats Jerry! Life is GOOD!

John Miliunas
11-24-2005, 1:39 PM
Yay, Jerry!!!:D Well, congrats gramps! Certainly looks like a joyful Thanksgiving at your household, that's for sure! Great looking kid and parents. But I'm a bit worried about you, my friend! For 29, you're looking a bit ragged 'round the edges!:D :rolleyes: :cool:

Tom Hamilton
11-24-2005, 1:56 PM
Grandchildren are God's reward for raising our own children! You have been rewarded again. :D

Enjoy! Tom

John Hart
11-24-2005, 2:29 PM
A great gift Jerry! Congratulations to your entire family!!:) :)

Tony Falotico
11-24-2005, 2:34 PM
Congratulations Jerry, Enjoy..........

Tim Morton
11-24-2005, 3:58 PM
congratulations grandpa....and it would seem that in the 3rd picture little Jordan seems just THRILLED with having you hold her....:D :D

Vaughn McMillan
11-24-2005, 5:22 PM
Big congrats Jerry to you and all your family. Thanksgiving sure seems to have a lot of family blessings this year. As John mentioned, you need to start taking better care of yourself...you're looking more like 32 than 29 IMHO. ;)

- Vaughn

Bruce Page
11-24-2005, 9:06 PM
Congrats Gramps!

Joe Mioux
11-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Congratulations Jerry and the entire Olexa family.

JOe