PDA

View Full Version : Millersburg, Ohio - Anyone been there?

Jim Koepke
08-22-2018, 5:27 PM
The Schwarz mentions a tool dealer there. If it was in my area it would be a planned on adventure.

Coming up on Labor Day weekend is a large combined yard sale around Packwood, WA that may get a few of my hard earned dollars.

jtk

J. Greg Jones
08-22-2018, 6:13 PM
I've not been to the tool dealer that Schwarz mentioned, but I have friends that live close by in Berlin so when I lived in Ohio I visited there 2-3 times a year. It's a pretty area, VERY touristy because of the Amish attractions, but makes for a nice day trip if one lives in Ohio area.

Paul F Franklin
08-22-2018, 8:29 PM
I also have not been to that dealer, although I plan to soon! Millersburg is also the home of Keim Lumber. In addition to having all the usual lumberyard stuff at good prices, they have a tool section that almost rivals Hartville Hardware's. They also have a pretty good stock of exotics.

As J.Greg says, well worth a visit if anywhere nearby. Just allow plenty of time. There are no direct freeways of any size, and the two lane roads are crowded with Amish Buggies most days, making for slow travel.

Charles Murray Ohio
08-22-2018, 9:07 PM
I believe you are referring to Colonial Homestead (144A W. Jackson St. Millersburg the phone # is 330-600-9445) I have been their several times and enjoy it every time.