PDA

View Full Version : What current music survive the test of time?

Perry Hilbert Jr
08-17-2018, 12:01 PM
There are some pieces of music I feel are among the greatest of all time. Beethoven's Ode to Joy is near the top of the list for me. I was listening to it when my wife came out from work and she immediately switched it to some easy listening show with John Tesh. Hey, what I was listening to has been loved by countless people for centuries. In 50 years no one will remember the stuff he plays on his show. She rambled on about some current artists, and how she thinks their music might be remembered. Gershwin is getting to the century mark, some of Irving Berlin's songs are still going strong at 80 years. Radio stations still play Elvis regularly.

So, who and what music will be remembered in 100 years? Not just because you currently like it, but point out what "staying power" you think it has.

glenn bradley
08-17-2018, 12:33 PM
This will be fun since some of my picks may be on someone else's most-hated list and vice versa. I was raised in a home where music was nearly always playing. My Pandora station shuffle will yield anything from Johann Albrechtsberger to White Zombie.

Can one really list pieces from so many?

Mozart's piano Sonata 11 in Amaj
J.S. Bach's . . . well, anything. If you think you've heard Bach piano music, check out Glenn Gould.
Beethoven Symphony No. 6 - If the opening movement of this Pastoral doesn't move you, check your heart, you may be dead.
Elgar's Enigma Variations
Vivaldi - Four Seasons - Especially Winter ;-)

Too much good stuff.

Bela Bartok, Romanian Dances
Aaron Copland, Symphony No. 3

Oh, and Liszt, and Korsakov, and Hydan, and Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky (misuse of a bassoon :D), Gregorian Chants . . . oh, and ...!

Mike Cutler
08-17-2018, 1:57 PM
You may not agree with my answer, I'm going to exclude the classics because they've already proven themselves, but in 100 years The music that I think will still be played, remembered, and adapted.

Led Zeppelin
Frank Zappa
There are others for sure, like maybe Robert Fripp, but there is so much to the actual music from these three, that went way beyond the 3 string power cord and a pentatonic major/minor progression overplayed on top.
I'm sure there will be some Beatle's also, but I do not consider them to be musicians of the same caliber, nor is their music as expressive, or unique. It's at best, 3rd year studies music. Nothing technical about their stuff.
Zappa was something really special. If you actually look at, and read, some of his music, it was very complex.

Jim Koepke
08-17-2018, 2:11 PM
Though Frank Zappa was a great artist and innovator he doesn't have the mass appeal or play time of many others.

Another Frank, Frank Sinatra will always have a place in the world of music as long as New York, New York is around.
Same with Tony Bennet as long as there is a San Francisco.

Benny Goodman and Sing Sing Sing as long as high schools have football teams and bands march during half time.

As Time Goes By will be around as long as people watch, what many feel is one of the top 10 movies ever, Casablanca.

Another that has been redone a few times also from a top ten movie is Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

From Glenn Miller In the Mood is one of my favorites, even the Ray Stevens version with the Hen House Five.

Other more modern pieces would be some from the Beatles, Rolling Stone, Bob Dylan and many others.

jtk

Mel Fulks
08-17-2018, 2:24 PM
My son is real Zappa buff ,and I like it. Terrible shame about his death. I like the Beatles . Some of their pieces are now
standards. Melody is good. I love many of the Steven Foster melodies ...and so do millions but his stuff is now most often
used in a cornball way in comedy. Anything can be distorted. Rhapsody in Blue is a modern high-brow masterpiece...but
Gershwin tapped out the melody and paid someone for the orchestration. Love the Sibelius violin concerto , has a unique
beautiful savagry. They say it's about his native forests.

Doug Garson
08-17-2018, 2:49 PM
I'd like to add Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah and Don Mclean's Vincent both more for the lyrics than the music.

Lee DeRaud
08-17-2018, 2:55 PM
Even aside from mentions of classical music, I find it odd that people are responding to a question about "current music" with names of artists that have been dead for decades like Zappa or Sinatra. It's a bit hard to consider anyone "current" if they're dead and/or no new* music is forthcoming from them.

(*I'm ignoring "zombie music", things like the hundreds of hours of archived Hendrix tapes that will no doubt get dribbled out over the rest of his heirs' lives. It may or may not be great stuff, but it all was created nearly a half-century ago.)

Van Huskey
08-17-2018, 2:56 PM
INteresting question with no real answer.

I do agree Beethoven's 9th may be the greatest piece of music ever written and the impact with a full orchestra and choir may be the most impactful. Much how Glen thinks of the 6th the choral of the 9th should stir anyone with a heart beat, and possibly some without, kinda like the one lyric in the Stones' Start Me Up.

One thing to note is all the 100 yo music that has now stood the test of time is not exactly the music but the composition. Would we still be enamored of Beethoven and Bach if it were poor reproductions of the original? My point being despite how good we think of music reproduction now it will be significantly different in 100 years. I like Blues but listening to old Leadbelly, Blind Lemon Jefferson and Charley Patton are more academic or novel than truly sink into the chair and enjoy, at least for me. I think despite the current music being unlikely to be lost, due to digital storage, the actual performances from today will likely be like listening to a scratchy old 78 today.

The stuff I think will endure is not from today, heck it is 40-50 years old. I can't really guess about today's current music, longevity is based too much on nostalgia and whims.

Jerome Stanek
08-17-2018, 3:00 PM
I think Bob Dylan will have some of his in that group.

Van Huskey
08-17-2018, 3:02 PM
(*I'm ignoring "zombie music", things like the hundreds of hours of archived Hendrix tapes that will no doubt get dribbled out over the rest of his heirs' lives. It may or may not be great stuff, but it all was created nearly a half-century ago.)

I would listen to an hour of Jimi tuning his guitar...

I agree about today's music which I was getting at also. "Classic Rock and Acid Rock" are in the 50 year old range now.

Today's music would be artists like Drake, Travis Scott, Post Malone, Portugal The Man etc.

Lee DeRaud
08-17-2018, 3:15 PM
I would listen to an hour of Jimi tuning his guitar...

I agree about today's music which I was getting at also. "Classic Rock and Acid Rock" are in the 50 year old range now.

Today's music would be artists like Drake, Travis Scott, Post Malone, Portugal The Man etc.Yeah, but at least people like Peter Gabriel and James Taylor (i.e. not "young pop/rap/whatever stars") are still alive and writing/performing new music.

Mel Fulks
08-17-2018, 3:23 PM
In the case of Zappa, his kids are out there with his stuff and their own. Sinatra stuff still sells and will for a long time.
And Pavarotti fans will listen to his stuff at least until there is something better.....not newer. To see the new as preferable
dooms one to being memorialized in photos with funny hair cuts.

Lee DeRaud
08-17-2018, 3:49 PM
Leaving aside questions of taste, quality, and timelessness (is that a word?), my suspicion is that 100 years from now, the music from today most likely to be heard and remembered was written by either John Williams, Andrew Lloyd Webber, or Alan Menkin. Why? Because it's freaking everywhere.

And no, I do not think that is a good thing.

Pat Barry
08-17-2018, 3:55 PM
Zappa was something really special. If you actually look at, and read, some of his music, it was very complex.
Yes. I bet in 100 years folks will still remember "watch out where the huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow". Timeless

Dave Lehnert
08-17-2018, 4:47 PM
I go next week to a Judas Priest concert. (with Deep Purple )
Priest has been going strong for 50 years.

Edwin Santos
08-17-2018, 5:44 PM

Much how Glen thinks of the 6th the choral of the 9th should stir anyone with a heart beat, and possibly some without, kinda like the one lyric in the Stones' Start Me Up.

Well played, sir.

Dave Sheldrake
08-17-2018, 6:49 PM

I live in a country that believes this is art worth several $100,000's, when it comes to music...we are without all hope

Frank Pratt
08-17-2018, 7:06 PM

I do agree Beethoven's 9th may be the greatest piece of music ever written and the impact with a full orchestra and choir may be the most impactful.

There are those who say Beethoven is cliche & get too much play, but that's just not so. There's a very good reason why it gets played so much. I've seen the 9th in concert with full chorus twice & would happily do so another 100 times. But that would take too much time away from so much other tremendous music, old & new, & of all genres.

Jim Becker
08-17-2018, 8:34 PM
What do you consider "current" from a time frame point of view? A lot of the responses so far include music that is decades old, rather than "current" from a chronological standpoint. There's a lot of really good music being created in the present time period. Only time will tell what will be considered iconic in the future....it's a moving target!

Roger Nair
08-17-2018, 8:34 PM
Charles Mingus is, to me, the most vital on the jazz scene, nothing is dated about his classic recordings. Lou Reed's post Velvet Underground work is individual and moving. Aretha Franklin and Nina Simone could both sit at the piano and rip your heart out. My guilty pleasure is Kate Bush and her rare releases. As a listener to WFMU, there is so much fabulous music that goes unappreciated, just keep listening.

Mike Cutler
08-17-2018, 9:01 PM

I live in a country that believes this is art worth several $100,000's, when it comes to music...we are without all hope

The UK? Without hope??? No way! The musical legacy for the modern era, the last 50-60 years at least, has it's roots deeply imbedded there.

When I put Zappa on my list. It was not for the titles, or lyrics, of his songs. It's the music on the sheet. Take away all of the vocals, and he produced some very complex compositions.

Ken Fitzgerald
08-17-2018, 9:03 PM
Define "current" and keep one thing in mind. It's all subjective and there is no definitive measurement for music or quality of music. It's merely a matter of taste/opinion. I'm stuck in the '60s and early '70s if that is considered "current". If not, I'm still stuck in the '60s and '70s rock scene.

I'll take issue with my friend Mike Cutler. If you had been playing gigs for 2 years with a majority of the music being Chuck Berry hits, you would have more respect for the Beatles and appreciation for what they did for rock music. I was so damned tired of playing Johnny B Goode!;)

Frederick Skelly
08-17-2018, 9:07 PM
From the 20th Century?
Some sort of jazz (Bix?)
Some sort of big band (Glenn Miller?)
Sinatra (As long as we males have egos, someone will still be playing "My Way".)
Lennon & Mccartney love songs

Oh. And don't write-off DEVO yet. :)

Bruce Wrenn
08-17-2018, 9:13 PM
Elvis, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee, Mickey Muster, Fats Domino, and most any 50's - 60's Rock'n roll. Love um, along with Boogie Woogie music. Google Heneri's Boogie, and see how many times it has been viewed. I like "In the Mood." There is a version by a group of actors name "Swing Girls." It's from a Japanese movie about a group called Swing Girls

Frederick Skelly
08-17-2018, 9:16 PM
The UK? Without hope??? No way! The musical legacy for the modern era, the last 50-60 years at least, has it's roots deeply imbedded there.

I absolutely agree. I loved the London Olympics' closing ceremony, when the UK reminded the world of their significant contributions to Rock-n-Roll. "The main part of the evening featured a one-hour symphony of British Music as a number of British Pop acts appeared. Tributes to John Lennon and Freddie Mercury and the fashion industry were included in the section." (Wikipedia)

Mike Cutler
08-17-2018, 9:26 PM
I'll take issue with my friend Mike Cutler. If you had been playing gigs for 2 years with a majority of the music being Chuck Berry hits, you would have more respect for the Beatles and appreciation for what they did for rock music.

Ken
No worries, The Beatles will always have their place in the history of rock and music. Which will always be at the top. Their songs will last a long, long time.
My comments were directed more at the actual complexity of the music itself, and would there be enough in 100 years, that would still interest people to the point that it inspired them. Not the words, just the musical score. I've never cared, or really listened to the words in songs. It was always the technical with me.
The actual musical compositions of the Beatles were/are very simple. I had a lot more trouble learning Al DiMeola.
As a musician, guitar and bass, there are a lot of folks that people just never realized how talented they were, because they didn't learn to play their work.
I'll tell you a secret. Glen Campbell was a helluva of a guitar player. He was a virtuoso. Most people today just know him from True Grit, if they know him at all.

Lee DeRaud
08-17-2018, 10:31 PM
I'll tell you a secret. Glen Campbell was a helluva of a guitar player. He was a virtuoso. Most people today just know him from True Grit, if they know him at all.Glen Campbell, James Taylor, and Stephen Stills are probably the three most underrated guitar players of recent vintage.
(Almost said "living"...for some reason, I keep forgetting Campbell is dead.)

Kim Gibbens
08-17-2018, 10:49 PM
https://sawmillcreek.org/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4gIcSUNDX1BST0ZJTEUAAQEAAAIMbGNtcwIQAABtbnRyUkdCIF hZWiAH3AABABkAAwApADlhY3NwQVBQTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA9tYAAQAAAADTLWxjbXMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApk ZXNjAAAA/AAAAF5jcHJ0AAABXAAAAAt3dHB0AAABaAAAABRia3B0AAABfAA AABRyWFlaAAABkAAAABRnWFlaAAABpAAAABRiWFlaAAABuAAAA BRyVFJDAAABzAAAAEBnVFJDAAABzAAAAEBiVFJDAAABzAAAAEB kZXNjAAAAAAAAAANjMgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB0ZXh0AAAAAEZCAABYWVogA AAAAAAA9tYAAQAAAADTLVhZWiAAAAAAAAADFgAAAzMAAAKkWFl aIAAAAAAAAG iAAA49QAAA5BYWVogAAAAAAAAYpkAALeFAAAY2lhZWiAAAAAAA AAkoAAAD4QAALbPY3VydgAAAAAAAAAaAAAAywHJA2MFkghrC/YQPxVRGzQh8SmQMhg7kkYFUXdd7WtwegWJsZp8rGm/fdPD6TD////gABBKRklGAAEBAAABAAEAAP/tAIRQaG90b3Nob3AgMy4wADhCSU0EBAAAAAAAaBwCZwAUYkc1T 3F4aDdwWFNqMGRwNnlEMUwcAigASkZCTUQwZjAwMDc2YjAxMDA wMDQ0MDgwMDAwYmYxODAwMDBlMTE4MDAwMDJiMTkwMDAwOGUyM zAwMDBjMDM2MDAwMGEyMzcwMDAw/9sAQwALCAgKCAcLCgkKDQwLDREcEhEPDxEiGRoUHCkkKyooJCc nLTJANy0wPTAnJzhMOT1DRUhJSCs2T1VORlRAR0hF/9sAQwEMDQ0RDxEhEhIhRS4nLkVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUV FRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVF/8IAEQgBiwFLAwEiAAIRAQMRAf/EABsAAAEFAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYH/8QAFAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/aAAwDAQACEAMQAAAB6wAAAADP0KRQnu1SdFaV4Ldcc63RK1vQp DKG1SKdy7RLjaWwQMjsEtWrdK8KWhrdGmOtUZS6AAAAAAAAAAA FK7nFqlTYbjM1pNWq2zQjrRm3SZVL5RjNPN08gpbPOaZuV8zUK WnVkGzUnmvmTVy86O2OAAAAAAAAAAABrsQ5/GewRjmDxmoZh1jDlHdA85yfe2zmsztw4Rd55gbzZjq34lwvjkE oaAUroAAAAAAAAAAAARcL0fHFUGjmKgdLzXSnQqIOr2LBJm6Oe UbUFk1IJc4kqWubOtzpLJoGLtAAAAAAAAAAAAAAItE5PGkgEaA EkQX6AbhhhuOwVOhq5iGvPgONR Yhq1895tmbYK3o3mHam8AAAAAAAAAAAAAcn1nMHJMdGCtBUFAA FHjVcESog6WBSZBwlipoEg6sRdBz189AFQAAAAAAAAAAAA47se QOYjkYIACoAK4VZdEi2dHVOHxPTvPzPBR70tENqGcI1YSVNfEP TrGLtAAAAAAAAAAAAFK6h5ZFtZJGKgK6Yi06 uWL8Fg1J4JxOV6rJPPbde OfEwknpTkmvzto7Pm jrGZ1fC1T0U4XojYGuAAAAAAAAAAKXFeg4Rxa70Jm2Z5CC/XkLM1aQ3rOdoDqtkOQ530 oecN6rnB81MLWrS3TM6bgtoscn2fFjpYkNrouGmPUDkOvAAAAA AAAAzdKsc22eAa2QK8zZgssC5r5WiTLWmHo5BOV6mA86l1qZ17 qVk4/rqm0cdzlmsCoCuYpN2HFSnqZgb4AAAAAAAihzVK5UEkgkG2Ksw 6pTpmlLF0hBpS80dPJhapO9rzN53sMYz spXiLA6TlTkUAAAAFEC96F5hpnoxXsAAAAAAqByuX33KFFMjSH w6yHOWIITXvc9YNrMjtmntYu2W3RuFY5oropReG7PzgpAAAAAC KEsSnY9L5j0Z1wAAAAAAVrKnBN3aRY3cXojCp9PmnJuvURJ47J a0c22ac1OwTsRCSSKUyfP v44QAAARQAQUFHPieerAAAAAAAAUuf0cY1Og5zoAqXIjkqroi1 dqXyR8ko6wyUYkIXpK8hzHJ7eIAACtFEAABUBVQPWgAAAAAAim 5U5qWnOdH0PPdATOwc4vYd2QhvNaaVihrDWvpEC1JzRiZz5iQg CoCoqCAAAAAKB60AAAAAAVuA1ubFjewu6GI8kYxxJITDXsC70P KaR1WdZqlGVrBnK2KYIqAACgCKAAIAKpIeqgAAAAUb/JHNwPjFY5oPYFuzm9CUJHNLdrLaXrmdrlqB9Ubh2MQaAIAAAoi gCiCoA5oOQPWQAAAAj866XkBjVQRAAEF1Mp51NVyEMMsJe1MbR LGYzEBgDUmcQJLEIACiiKAio4QaoKjj1gAAAVIzisO3UGtEBFQ AURQJbuaGhaod2c3X7LLOYXcjM0uVitHMwpxKgJp5oC2ioOnKw rQVFBRD1oAAARcY5LO18ojQBUkjNGCaqRtewADX7DgOtNejYrF WvPSGRwUzRz6rQsQ6w3Jt1CXUxwe1GgCg5soxr0PWAABpR5d1c fnvrECSyFbQoeknncfYaR543o65iL6Cw4ez1bTlIu1rHIM79hw Luq0zg4 05AuQNvjsbQoCD2AgCqihaRxUs10PWQBcDd87ISNo5i1xLtK2V /4PuhtynpGTi6OcdQ1yE0sMZGTViUUEtZt4rcN3lE4va28MxZHK QxiAKCgh0eBuZRWaIetgGf572PGjmLEIggurm65lo1R6MYK6NS d1aYlGOHxqwe5ig3awQmhQlkZKNpiAqKKLKQoONJtG8ZqKh62q IcXh26ZG0QQFH6mVomZLG4Y1zhhYgEmhlJBrgRzRbVbYL/NdJjmckkoymrRUAFRS0yekPfIwLSsM9FQ9bp3MI42vNAK17BJG qLeo2inKzWIHX8grxPYEsUo5WuFAHdDgdCNyNjBI7Ve0ZCACoC iKaVGzYMx8LjVqtjIUc0//8QALxAAAQQABAQFBAIDAQAAAAAAAgABAwQFERITECAhMBQxMzR AIiMkMhU1QUJDRP/aAAgBAQABBQLnkHdnnDw7yQjAxWYwcLMZoSmnfMpLRsFQpbIPC/hsorobT340V4jTXjF4rmpPZBk1yJPYjZvFxIjER8ZEppGkVmEY IPCx5RWx0PbiZAbGPf8A/bLHuDffKszNBBk1mvRk3IN3Viksmg8SFnqn6OHexgk3FDELX3P 8m q7ZWi0sqsbZRluKKP8re/KnFguX/af8q5btOj0p1PQ7/8A7dz72I 1m9Cr7bDPQH 7s riPsz9HDfY01H7wvfYx0hwknK1iCp 1aWeSRoHntx7cc9v3V/2n/PDukOWzWrtlB35CGKyc4eMv24ZKsWIQSwyYhBBDhtyKODfq MmuQEd23BJWO7XeOlbgjqVrcAJjOS8BTvNjL/awyUIZ8RsxSDSvxxiE9YUDvFNv1t6eYJJ7U8U1fxcOmlmrfoN0 bvv5W7GuTtRTHAX8rZUkxzEnbJMqll4kJMYrJZMsmT1yzGvk/wL9nQJPm6fjSq Lk/hmzfB312sM2IYMJc45sIcQoQMFRqX51 s0lavhRSBNhZAFTDvEQHh5xRw1Z4x1ywv8SQ9AWzzd D8cF9xP7u7 mIeyax4qKMdMWG 2b 7xP0HbOOLRHFh/trV9o55QaeKWWbX8TEJdLSOn5cF9xP7y96d/wBiWbVoc9nDvQYHbGcTZ3rv9UNWrG1XDva2WZ8UeDwkd3LwlG3 uj8O5Lrlz5q1oqpFicpnJicsrTYnLNEGKzgH8tPlBflgUmJTSO KTkMF au0uJTzBBfmgiOQppBxCzE008tgIZHiMC3A DbmGGEy1P23WnhnqXTJ2XVZuS0Oyybb/AM4VNuV/g4p6r8W7mrJFm/DSo9OebOWkk/0vg7/d DiuTJ 0y08ou7OROaZuoxJyFmybUaoTbdr4OKHnM/YbhFHrXhtQ2KmTPxZdSTIRJaxIc9CfVl rwHuwfAxIPuvz6UMbuoar5w10I5KWEZBtxbUvAA1Pk8a8nF uQoR1EVeRgJ uFHqp/AtjqgLz5WHNRRoI2ZCKDy4YtHnwhDW7wMv9M8nRCqDszzjIytV xnjwY1n8B2za7X2ZcuRhQD1jFMhdB5cLoa4iHSVUmzkk 5us61ZpnTk qtaOKWCy0yKPw89gPCTR3pI3hxKUEGIAcrOz961C00MtcmWh1o QitCYeoeWaB sfGQNTWqbuiAo3z4CKz6C7LcjhBrTZwStZixMfxeAlkoL5QKti Iy96YNLEDOttMGXEeDKEuTJSVI5WmwvQxRmz5ky olBVkMr8YDAsPJ97FX/GX OAlpeliGju225MuDcGZR Y XLcgyKToUH7QdIrEbS1oICnOCr4YcVPrys6w65uN25x1RFyimW ajyTEzNvCmfkkjaRrNTqMOSqvqaciCDDo9CkkaMJpHll5WQv1o XNztv1aVurpuIpyyRTZLxLoCmlUINGmsC6Y2dauNpuhu7PVN/EO2bCDCsYd2h7EMzxvBI0kXakf7hJk3ktxtMsyyclAA5wsyJg0 k UgGhfNNwMdQyUHMoKoQccZfp2atk4TgkeWLs3oJY5BsMSY2Wek nzdEL5OXUCZ0L6X8UALxBEwm8kkaj7GLHqm7IE4PSvEa1N2r Hin 28Em60I9bcX0PES0pmQx5OWo1GGSBA/TPkbhIWkbJ65u0BaXC/kHZsC5wFV0tWj0yQN9ZRMTHWyeaq2WhwfPgKB okhLkbhek0Ql1ft6n7dkdMgKt6ids2m6NJ0X ckwpmQJndM6z5MXfIPj2YtwGbrU/deSm/WZ qZChbrl1B8 GaZ OMP8jEbezHWn3WrPk4p0ceobbPFKKBCmZMOaEeBP1Z gus mJSa5vjGbRjMbyTVX /D 8ad1qZYqzaAHoIuyFCg4ESI0JIVPLojlPWfxsWndMygLTOD5SD 0CeV1uAKc2kWQihJlrUczO7MiUjp0DrVkr0/x55WgisS7h/wCFHObIsQk0nI58GJ1uEtx0zvl1yqzakSk4MpptsDJzL41 zuyP1fgLp HmtLIfpW510kS uJ6jvnn0kfg5aWnl3C73TsXJtmAzd35M1COsyicX0uhjckMAih YRR/W8Q5IX6EndWZuvx8VmzLmZ8nbKUCF1uGK3CWpRZoE6J1PNpb45 m0YTSbkj89STJ0Sz4QoUTqaZhZ31P8fFpXYX7DPk8cm4Dp1moy yfWprLMnLU/Bo3WlP8TEz12eyBuD77OnJiQV5ZF4GZkcUy8NImqrYFlp4n5/CPVossTTduANRwfoSMVksk6fg7ZNwiqFJFwji3OET6X7l0Nufj l0UNbWM0e2XJRy1RokSdOiWlPpFSy6uEUbzHPIwxoR1NATVXd9 RZ8jJ e1d2lJCRpx68P9VHacAOR5C5I3cSrWxJtwXRIiFkU8TIrbIrBl xZs3P8aMwyj7Ap1ly3J9mKNETyKQmZsuMdKeYJIyiNk/IybyzWp V EX2RBnkkudOyzdE0uTcSLS1iffmctSkkTCidQgJmqe34aatDZv 8AharHiVIYFhkYS2Tq1GOalVFXaMLVqlCLZ8FVsw0KsbxtVqPN 4KqM96iG54OrXjvYdHsgOopDzeoPWyeo1lzDG5RRfU3LiVjbjZ hF0Fs0ZcK3qP54X7Gt/ZSe xn2mD 8s 4vejd9nD6EVkNFLqov7A/7G17mwQBFPYzgHpGLZuZtDE76nYUT81EdVX9Sfz4u TWpd6debkXGD1T/bC3bwTfj4g8eqfF5w28H95Y9e96Nz2lOYZq0IeDgw49wY/7A/7G/JtHMDWq92YYq74ZDt/xcDHiVca5gCMufDj6WWyn5Lsm3V4auSoP1n1JjIU5kTbsizzTE 4rdNbhutZoejk7utZMmM1qJZkSYyZnJycpTz3TTapEZ9igei1c 9TkxYvsoujcWVXyfg/lyNwZPyQwMzE2kgbNy84w1PIeXKyJvpTIX0nd9XkxU8zHzfqXI D6Kifoz8rcX4wjqkLysDpkHoLNmnPS3LMLCgJGOkov3lHSc31V uLvk1stUo XLL0hZF5phclkzdhlUboSmbVw/UOZ21Vkb64ofUtj1H6qnG3JtwS fKyn8mWlR13JjdP2YW zIpXTfUp/ph5qn1ETaSZ8kP7TlrCB TFvQPg/mm80P7Tu oVWZikkUifsx kSP9Vd8uar6 Ie6TL/AFj/AHfh/8QAFBEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkP/aAAgBAwEBPwEDf//EABQRAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJD/2gAIAQIBAT8BA3//xAA3EAABAwICCAUDAgYDAQAAAAABAAIRAyESMRAgMEBBUWFyEy IycYEEgpFCcyMzUFKxwWKSoeH/2gAIAQEABj8C18DpjDwKphk4HnCbprmTMgZqJk9FEweqcadQNa DGSFCqZgTayYRiuYNyU7AYdHGykeLi 5NnETHJeVrz8K1vZZOPSF55HuFx FxHuFOL4XEe4WImy/V/1VMMMhzoMIvZinuKxeae4puLFPsuJ9gpG4fYo6yrcwjhGQlDEB 5gsvScKFOPS3NUhHqMKeIIR7VST8hhdCrmOSayBcTKo96F/wBKl0W5ovzLnEynh7cnR7qow mndoRpRYNlfTx pyevhNm8iExA8yTuH2Lw kr7gqnaVS7U/wDcKPYvp 9O Ee1UlW/cKrewVPsKp9yM/2qkDkXXTFUFPwwGGLqoKpiAJwLwmC GZX0ncU9fCLeRR6Apg6bhjeYGFU6of5IgohlQEqKjsJiCCopHE QIEIsqvg4pQrCoJi6oxVFnXRayoJRHijJU2vqgEKrNQXfKe/6UscIEygHsaGRmCqY4ynGo6BCp G8Ohy8KrbkU40zJcZsn1aogVP8AxeJivESqD2GQw3TmMfJWHHe FiiGYYThxNkBuF06MtnipmCsx FiqGTplXuFI0ZafJWewcgpe91QjnuOEaxbiiAv5qEVPLzWNr8U ZrE9 BYmPxJuIAzdGt5cMelGIbF8kHvfgWKm/GhU8QiU845vYc1/PjpCHiQ5htPLdSUZ1n9q m9yqf7gVVFlOm CIxFNaeAhHuKIm0JveFh6Qm08YMCM19xXhYbSJKEO4yChSrUw1 rj653UN139q m9yqf7gVX2RwZ4bJmLOE7vKxRYjNCBMOBVuLUzxKYxReVbLEUW v9JcJU/TAzOSqTyQY71bo4zbXLmRccUx5DZYgCG2MosIbBWHyrJqdhjzG bphsCzKEQQy6wCCOqw2A6IMYGx1TnPgF3RAWPUo K4AcggQckHc9yM6uW0uFZW0WdKgqywnNn9CspVws1e68lis89F QdNyB3Gyvoshiajhtob13LDy2YWSkauSyUtuF5l5Sumhj Y3EnY2V9MIjTmrKdBsvK1ThMaAOW4utO2B0kCxCuLrJWCtmowr Ex2XBGtREOHqaqjdxjmum1hQV1UhXC56l1jHodmnRk64Rgrmg0 Zc1Y7Zw4rJZbSYV9S6uhNPNeSygphObDGpzXn8u2jbXCJZdXGk S0wm2uNJ7tXE3gsFS8nPag7hIVldAhPB5LC1GLlMpcrnXwVNoe m4lSVHFGMzZFFxyCc88dgKZERx3Sy6KX7AEZaWNHPY9OSBmdmR q3UBX03CtrZ2XM6WDZeVBxEHZGowS0q9jpspdovozlGo8xGQU7 IDZSEBErMbLxGfKsUQcxotqTCvlspROzF0BbZOa3Mog5o8o/pJ6o6t9oN46hHZxrM3jA31FGfVq32Eakct3LiYTiV76reezKJ3 cU2n30NJ0SrvhT4jiVfTYqDr4Ru5eUSdPNYQr6wcDlryd3wD0j ZWF1bIqCNbpu5PHgvfWjYX0wN4DBw15QI0ZaM9WBnvBceCc/nsMB2HVSd4FMcc9jIU61lJ3k9NlIV1YqzFNtF1c7wcGaIfntBs Z0uqSAANMA blokiRtXCZOtidkrasbDzFQMtAaF4NOcP6p56LLG6JHBE89rgp 3csb8zrYYlSdWRmF5rFWcNF3BepeULlpheEPW71Sgee4WzKxu0 YW/J1MbGSEWPEEbDNZ6/inPgCM9AG3k8F/xUcFDclJ0Q92ERob4XpUDh602n4LZKFSnkTksNRsiEwGkPMbJr 3Mi/BPcxmEtvZNfVGJxHFYqbYnIhPFamC5roTmCmMQzUYbuEwqXhDD jMLzsnqUalIYSFCgekcJUnTOsXckWH41sAzK6lWV9NpuOGhi q FR9ih3L7V9N3f6Te8Kt2pnav4VGoWdAq5y/icVX7Wql2FfS96JqCWp48GplyRPxlogcdEnXq67jpgaQimhOLz auLJlT 0FCkLmV9q m7v8ASZ3hVu1Mg3iCFD3ZXVV/A1FX7Wql2FfTPOQesLHWPFOBzIiEPX UIx/lMDZuOKl2X dhUHynarzsHLyuIXmJK9bvzosYXrNuqu935V3u/KsSFdxPyvKSPZTjd V63flQSSrOI Vckr1O/K9bvypeSeSgbAdbL21QNEar3o7bEcyiNN1Az1p0g8lI/UJ1Y1z12wUaCVfJQM/8azYyIUHLUpO NQlFHWA1LbInRJQCn8a4dxbbQ3mEECnjkZ1HHYf/ADTL7BWy2QRUTZe6brln9yIPDT7J7eY1B764UcNDp4bQaSme2u z3TtQaf//EACkQAAICAQMDBAMBAQEBAAAAAAABESExEEFRIGFxMIGRoUCx8 MHx0eH/2gAIAQEAAT8h608u7ESBqWZyR8d5Hp3RlLIyt2EsD131TnJkVr PNpn8HhVSQ3/UB5LxO9EvPYbLMQrbWdiVT2QTq28JGN5sSqRebLhYn5flkiHNc z/6ZCPMvoIdyh4qkotj3LjD7ntCNjf4H8 5E8FX2Yx7y/wBhoZNu7gneZ1tJkYT cHcHYfGn8YaOKfJ99 tE21SNRTUTgRyyXkQsx/lEWTO/7JCibGFa/ggMrqiTsFZiBraRM aP3HnXIvCP1v2fz7E0aTWFud/2f2Rf4H8 5DvVn8Pc/tcH0 rX/g7H2/2Pvv0fS1bspAcOf8mBY ic3w8k5rq1J3K3sP53B t z /Y9ynyUK3h4e/gWhcZI9oO/gk/9MtngWG2EWiMHa2dF3ZuGPbR xN55oX043d9NNO656aIWVnq0Sf8mcEzKm9u JXbG40F3qRb7v4gm0634oWSfFGy8EQxZ5RJctDe0fuL2xfgRTP BWUvbGjwLJsLK75G manSfMX3tiCEn8jQ19Rym8u4sWJkLghsgkbI7SN2DMSFJxK4/g3Xkneg3LF7kg4p3 8tknogka8uBvprhk nwCVJlhUiuWvZLSPnlaM0vBsh5/ZLFaUqH KQ52N2HI1ifSb zwO0T9L/AEib0xCGuUtLHwFjsZ uE7hPtUd/tks/j7ifegfG0U3ghD5CSQvxPmRkj5LGCegv6vGn/wCjuKtWla8HhHM6XltlX9hL/LPA82eCN6KH/EIfwbMG2C42FXlQXW2XubOa fw20lPBma2EOkbDeiQ9FUM4BfRkFX /HR31VujdiXnmzeimGWlyYCPuSCXo aVxImsFlMJ7B1a6hElHZ5zNVyLT4Wfwmu9tQkWkDerpdZKWPhI wlkpYyS7iVjCxMLYJK5DjJts7mbOx0n4I7qHNzkfhThwkZDGUG 50SkjTI8CSWSSZE wkcIy0yTUFaKoXt2Bx9JQ53GlRGOAuWmeTy/CRnOPfoQJQvIt8jaJ2MdCA7QXsCQWqcuBQIb35G2wn7JnHVV/kcdtaH j0b/BQNN6Q9XoS5EDRShzJu5X0PknLyOi1MVubYY8yynP4WQ8ry/QYNJZIIhGPsNMdSYKKC8joXEtuyeW3AlMH5jwT77MmY7lY/BTxwWKj1SIJBT2ZGURQJoZAh1B3mNdxNJQIVQnOQnapHK5RuWL T8uZsd3fszLEjw/wACQ2UHNSw35GGQJC3vBuyJD0RMedSHBzkYEL0n2ITklmCgjZg WlhpmKcEujORVFGeG5eB81dTwSNWSCfzM2xXxZhR PWZBYUQLUk0NeQmJ0IwarKHlas5CnWKnhocxZK5dDx0jDOSYnO VJXJHwcGMmeL1SNOEbYdVkU6BX6jUprk8c0RqtFEaVGzNaS1cs m5PQ2icTIgk7d6bRKu0EoYvTBXc6WZqBOxm6YFMNTlVv6n6Qa0 a0RYola0ZqQ1BixoqHaJVVCoDcwk68neSIT/eYmVqP7seqzonBG09xspawJz6fzAJBMaRQ1IkoSEZjL5M4HyIm 6IayKgncAy9TbkgvVAfMzB yZ1XnqayCpsXfTLKuxYXDKjUPGiwiExaHOs3RoW1MC6mJBSJsy ZMETmKEc2cNCgXUYUHYfUnAnYk5fcFgm9Px5iRoaS3YlBM2KeE PUs7NCFQS9UseoIgmk8iZpQs 5jFj0vozO52JAdt6WQn/AAK4qDjzkbdpkrcJ4CFKiEVhOVJC5l2KMBdlbGswQtXkT17Mek k5kWb5cCev9vRakQ2ZG8JM2/1iKD6IKbEkyXZsigmKQoC2hQQkkbMxEjw9S7OFD9q knamDNtBtDQtuJSqLNIQbmJjEQcvGgm2xsd65oaR mvUPmAZT4lwnpyUlgamgr608aSvRIhYIXyN mqJ9PD9oj8RlMjYZNuSWAsiiyigJ1AickKh1Js0ITMf1Z9O0Dg WNfJO9x5Q9HYhsWDHlCyLOh4IhMg7YRcmSocBE/jiqSJb4HtJtvbBV7IPoY9CJsWCR APejk3VjSsDtO8GH5IkWuy9cD0TDsbmzqsG34ivmFY5J7md4L8 HiL7iBypt Rbg5QkTmB8C7UxTixIYtozPsFCT3Z6Z/CSDKW3I/OnfgkSQiwXJb8IbyxIlv4JNxNxkbkUkDGHOw8mI1ZUWxz4Gje/GwX7/uPIxuhkDFEIJaXDIInEiRASozJE7CQhJVYp6d9xbWxvbeunw9C D3ag5vLDHjVVgRdgpR4tNTTliPaxlzLRYAfTmlfkKfi1bZNjfQ xSZRi1OfIu6FBDy7DdoY9xJQ0LQ54Dt kjL0dLR0T14iUO8gYQ mW3MCSSZccVA0pGuCpXyOSkOyAx6R0oZtpvpPot9q4etHjqYih oSvcsjQx1JCRIwS4KGzH5xskhvCGMkUU6URZIhufThHiZGx9ct TtzHiDLxH3jBGzYM/wDMSeJGiGNSNh6s9U1ZRqRjSaO2hsbn0vBja7GJcxhwKDyxqSZ 4DcudLCxW86JSfDYNNO9hLVEKIZvqh9bUrySOBWPTc0t6CmBpR HRI/wACqQ9FxdCSXIOASseiOuX3gW3QOm3QxmTWwi1Ct7Y7cGkwjbo yFvrmAtZuYcmi9d/nRfiRY7aWtuhKrBHmT/3gZcr5McPc514Oam5Q7Etu70cpMuh/bakx4ZJWhOMUTLJ6UuzMm n4HiX8E7jyNjNtg4ESIWZSb/BLpFoeA3D5PyMZkVDaRahPGmClu29yHYL0anfA7YhCjoQ2pZDn 8Nh72gRrXQP1wNPub9j PstdRsyxBuK4F9WMw9oT8i35wQRXhp3CKi0GM tCAHZ6z82RiemgpfOIfAveZ5fpXGUq7 FwQP7ODJCwWQY1S1hQUh30rUXTBbvyHTsfR7wBB8whgJU0SJX2 0lJZBcyrLufta8f6UzeR9mP7/J9ofTfoarSljHxHJ6y1Z37L9Ed5yjdpfNRebdExCrkS84eFax7 LkkfQtMMFPG0xpZ9Eg3tY/usIkS8SPGIbnRZqXuLC /geSdpsitf0A SpCPI49yzN5H3o/p8n3hHHDtAuGw7kQdlNaw6vmS BiRpLO8LyFc/FFq U7vOvJN8RbsKwre7/AM6Vo5TRQMNz0/EA3gVz2HLwhvXJ7TmCy7 TeQ4cEwa7Sz/tBs0tyx1L/Blqlrwew3o3yJpkJ5lrGcjDs4E3yQVNPw0Eh2HuL5sW4cfydyN UetkExvO7MArsP 8EQlXCN5Ir7w2tu3QkNQLTtkoV3p0w6Fot WYWqy yK8ZRNDS25IGp6AxAtL/QRew7hWZHCsaRdYcbs Hm1hdl0tDJNzRJR35SeGgdPh4sy4HmY3eqpHc/jpi7sy6N9SLDwKy9JssLWCd1onzRMm3LdR4y0WRPeEstthJQn0 N2mX6O1inTjQSwPRLR6ZxHYyGkRI8oXeTc3FotGIfpRFJ7QR4s 4Y1SRPn7eXI3L79KLqtl40Q32Xoou0H5VadCPZBzNMdJa7FmiK RUvgLLRZ9jC6whKShEGh9VjRapQiPZmxoXhA1bmwSX8hCpPm pEH 2B ZNBI7Dwr4YhcdQNs9R6DPsGYOxmRlnaO66VaLOiFg oYGTybeCR9D6CU1E6dk9P//aAAwDAQACAAMAAAAQ888sMckUIgMwoIo8o8888888840oksYk4 QIsoc8888888o4gMgs40cs4Uc8888888844EQsYcQ4EA888888 8888wMAQEEo8EMEM88888888sIggEcgwgM8A008888888o0AQE o4MAsk4MU8888888oswI0Ios8ME0Ic08888888ckMUwcAMUwYc ssww88888swQssY8EMI0EgAgYc8888s8Q8gAAoQ0kgIAAQM088 88gUUYMsAsw8cAAAIU08888ock4o0c0EY4AAQEAE888888c4sI 0oQ8IAEM8sA8888wcwQc0AcQogAA888g8888kg4AAokQYwU8gQ A8A888g0oQUM8goMA88IAEgc888k4AEIcAME4MI8g4ook88sYo U4gQgMAgUAQAYEsY888AAgsIAUEQkYMo8E4Uo88A8AEQE4AYII I4AEcEUw8EgwQ4M08c0wMIIgEwQsE848EA844QwIwAMUkoAEgU 4wIEAw8wscUoMMcc4ooAUo80AMoEA4Yo0A0csIgMIc//EABQRAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJD/2gAIAQMBAT8QA3//xAAUEQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACQ/9oACAECAQE/EAN//8QAKRABAQEAAgEEAQUBAQEBAQEAAREAITFBEFFhcSAwQIGRobH R8OHB8f/aAAgBAQABPxD8w/FROVulnOh4uT4giPECJmhfFWOOlZiLdVaHvHnLTixTvHeQG0i9 YXUqB8iXSqLwMpaZuf3vr3lea6CXSh4mSKZZi2Chz001LtDQ6t wPLeXlga/fgLuJPoXKu/pG8N6k7c2h9BHPXFovIfPl8zp8MefzYw4IHmJB8ZjkBWxyRE7E 8P4Jz m7ywbXfxVBy7wx F079dPYJVcW/GXsxRHLE3/UZd4xfk1mAB3a9iLTI Xn95x/ bl6eXMPOiEx7/8AWXcPy/7hCDr urCof/yYMfLUAC9xcPwoFryYDp9qGOACMcOydhR62wH5 1RiHl/auf8AVpH4OHWcAcvt/wA4LTf5AX w8sFS4Q Qsd2b/wDyvf6Z4eh1/wDf8vS3/wCt7t/p7tj1/fJUjDa60VZ1yaz/AChpJSGP91VvUJ j7zQ0JVV5QF9Nf9WhgfasXvb/AMcSGgMP2uSdERDwpX9gZLGsUW47L47VpzjzFzpbJ7j4gxNuc3 cstSan8/8A51Ddw lMiozmPO74LVj6rLd4q58b5suqt09QJLuFe2s3UeHjJ5gHDVw6 jYZMd2F1VVxD4dXu etyCaKrTNYgnao3xtk gP2CKhFVjIbqgoYgiyK0 N5XnmZQfOQ5PbiyWiv8MpQsX/MiFCHv6ALWq8uY FnBXrFd8 f PUc3g8AZKQRrQC6M80ISOjZYxByfWH4sDEqAjw03HJnchMGIAe wAu5AOdQCblvPbYW4SqVZgud4NbJ8gP2NMN24W1865Qn YYj7ZQvXtl 59IZpQN4Tw5m Z0PxIdoflewm/263HWchr75G8NbN3JvNNAF7cnsAJl2znzkOw5r5frCmP2jcQEP t6ysQqbmbddL4zq519F/u5r5d/1Tl08Ep3ETcByUIut7V2vQ0bR8y8ZzLBPBi5QnK6Bv6zFXJtkU 6n iVBc4A4vsQD24/aFb7unqMK8vOAaPmTWs0ZNPwyNMv1smaYAnPSGAC/mTZuG9uvp4maicWPwMK7LNq1wmbx1MbmyyL0tn24ry23SXDx f4GJWfs/dJgFX2DvS5tgeAxDVapTnC9GeVcy8FMY41vfplDaWzJuq84F4e paeB7n Lqu5PiafGrbMLe8NP jW6e9dv7Xbh73KIoIIuVMpLbj6ePGZedMll3XqSfZyfshjjvOV xtwVvGFJHKvnEpRfgzDAF93nLXTi31ie/pLFA cKCODu4fKAeS8XM7/J7Zmoo6mkP97y4NhR2sdVCB86K0IHhD70ZSQvezGgAqjpyxiUK LxM3tT ytn3uiovfTkGi5Kp2Z3Xv0JRYYr605OZuoBA7dCQAhyvnErypD 73GIcnnUQVZ0LwYKEe1udSL89XHUHzgtNxLBOlJMEgMsayYTGV gC35x9hIjD6/Ooz9whB9nCgkmI9P8AOl4R/svlYcdvlctddfTo1J84Wl6zSBUO89hB6F5mq2I7k7zTChTg6yL 5/rPoL5cWQuQJwmhAU4pxpwoD2 2t5vQ4RPb3yQJCxD8phcGKFU/l4zuxjzVqP3iRTfo/sVLx0R6z3p6pxT fS5HYocn3hFoVVh40iVGlkMSoQIoQdbuTsyuI98X1MSqB499Zj HJh1jknPkOT60K3M14rMyUvLdvY9zOkieeAQ NN8LoBa HNIoYJ7jcIiM1f2J mSmW39T8RcnJdTE698LHa99CYwPnNACMkMAYOHBOMnAKcOVDTF Zub zqDlbAkU8/euMNYhzMDGiIhg/ZmNrnkej/AMy0lsCmYvNlQbHJMqWc8YfKP x34o02AheD2wj6onGHg0KPIFEvODghPbEEeepjABIf3ghkTCLv T/GECU1GHGl6YoIHCPh977Ykoi157 TTuNwR57yuR7rj5PvW8GBHG6XQManbpOd9AUZBv7AnpBX0k1Z5 0mFZwFJesJhL6dkaSnHbgAHECEhjDeupjMOAaafzeNZmIvoKfw KT7z4kNBemNJW0XpPbCUheQ7L7aWgCiWJ/ YSxiIvD9ZzQQ0VuekI4JQmjY0xCLvi1lthqKVZIn2x2 nZ78vxYPWX2oZ sZtCVjkyERzEQcx68YeY5uMiHIYyU4yOR41ADxkAerjEPBrQ3h zIArxNdj2FRnCcGZit Ml50v 4VsoOAPOcPGEAtwgCV4Q8YrjFJOWai9I6MS4xWit2TTe7crWjm vOYtna5dRCdJT9QHOgj9JiCU5h8njL1C 8x4gre3Ue CODJfGTxFmWlzRinOFheZlQ9EwFAJ7Jc2DFuKusCAzjiZgVg8B 43GFl6uPGaFyGdeR4x8t0TyTz3kQHdzEPermhGGKtEGPD75Deq qwm8gCfT pwQ4RWkug8Om5oc8s6xpF7M8mpZcRS9ZQujjWT4wbhcSGVYjiK JMjg4/5g9iefjAAjzyOMwVIk5NFhidOkMScbE6AysD5EzUv3tdcw5cj3 lhx95wReeU98hlhpz5MuhmaAERHpGn6fzzgx41mtyV3EgkmHp6 xcnOKnouFASvFwxQAeXde6sI95yKQejKJkJ1r3nYFjF3HITOZN 6zy M9JArXTGargCweF9GbFghV4vgyvVI/C4eTIP5JnskThnFyiLiX3P0xT5FDgOgcUy5TxrhWc cyW Nan3LnYTx3iYocfIi5CKGQ5c7VMKX QPMdLVTiYWjfi4GB5Lc051dwCe2MDuwQ10IKGcD7YHwF8RM EEnnRJ4Wvzn7m/k6fjZcwvnX6ZJcBvcMS6RQAT9JKIdpgVIiHH3qU7O7q5O5yYWK KdmAnx33mQgh35zXKOsEgveEj8550xQjohn6URDgr9YQUq4Xo0 8VHh5zkpOPGRl6wcYXQW0uiPWby1Fx0fOb2J6Ge/0GiPk61cnKMrmGB5X6SelXO9Up1UWXFwCcOM0EezJKUexkDpeJ Fz6SXhe9xAH2sxx9udPAmUMEBBU6c QhDx5M7wIeDc2BDzdKDJnPGaDmD5z9XGUDnr53lOfwvrfQec/MWjkkiZ1NEP P8ARAIgiRHpMuml0YgDw93jPEiovnG1AV9s8q3KXxbxmciPfPG QgKTq50ZTmOAUg8BwGJqlvjKkcj38YxDsJjgXvGo89Y2j45MbS r5y4wrMhzJNKh E119D0MyARUBhfrL3mP0jhMvHVIRnhHJpIQr2uqcDBzPOOYobZ nTalEMkpAWM7ymUTHZKe2lG8jkArwXSoiGPxmW8osPOGogPZod InkzFXg0HAmPTaoWqvP3 EfyFMqE5ZgwIf1 kOe4EUs4bgscPY3ftBrihOOMSCCplUnE4zmARPbrGiYfGZAU c4AlE8GlUtDj5yoXjnmveAHCC05wPlTtcWIdv ZsjOHE5en4zXl7Z/F7RX59XXT0fQwgJmqmv2P0 Y48qO0zFRorTyY3BBw MqoUz8wRTAilO87weFyqNxiPZxHVAGX2yK6VRcLLjgiZFTlk NyQI9E98sEQ4so8 XJPH8a X1mNdfwuHV7v6YOfRP4qvtwk6VBwd4zAR74WO04cNCJkJwf3xq qQ40ARj3jMVQXUby 5kAocnjIIWEcip2dOAVUZUxMrXvey5/buRwi5U4HPviqqi6Z FOCMKOHGf7jGpO7r C 1zrPPFAPGZFFO6eM6gMcoYL8EIj75MEfliO8B0uB1hx3gHafBk SXkc4zvZz/GCgkSuRVacL6jk 2R5eP0b i9YAfOxoCecpwCVfFJvJkRHXMUlA1wP6BFdfXjfEwhf6VXOAAp 06NACcx85MLs5cPxlQFYiTXRU8 MLACHOOknMyC7xZoElqj7ayq9Zzz3v6X0uJEenP7FYnVHaztoq DhQ9F3F88u7XPqnRVyGIh7QqV7 csDuPccuIkHlcLG7WN08bBw 3GdUicK/Pk0B6Dk7dxGERhJO5grgJZ9ZViMOYneY3nx/WQ0MgzsVX5T8zT6/v9BQK8AVzDH33pGRBrf4xBjW9egDOh3mGj0mMGjbxgydHUyM8h yDzcZWB6e8yTppDCNoAez5/jV2JpXKrVUcxKgpCYXgbe/vI5aE6mfIALc8K1QPS/gHo kn4ASujOf6HHvuYCIrPGvgSPmbiA4b3r6TtzgyLTgTv4zAAl7w QKkHmHPWGiKXteDBqMXx1U NCQBhDABAA49soiCcHNxrSJ3iV5ys7Pfvr N1wZI5xgtnRgtxp9fn/wD5qZzJMLODKaxJ6TTPiiCJmrCMHsO8gAsezFQoHXvl1UXZOjN w4eD21igA1vnCBxDswPBG926dBOecSAdBHNdWq1XJ c9LvEPvRgdr4zwo ONAA8/GmJE9ud/L82GjFuZ6o6C Lw5erffDmvWQ t1xdJ565JL74AQCpTjIKBA5JjBAnsavaMwZRDjnASPI7x9CiBe s7VS4B6O/GG HJ CjuTkhcMR53dNBwgvk8XNNCaq810fzmttpwBACBkXvzlIzrr6o gpEfk1 BIPkcYtDxjKvLmmvDiRRpwjimoJyuovxTh4M0VR/WSe2O2PzMCKA9vOB 77uIXxn8ALHjSQpPvPGHXzoXnrKQYTjjz6mn5fHnc1s2tWLOtz gcZVz JiSB6R6TBhL5OOHToVeDzoDuUycXaNZYvardSKA9gx22HtxaAA dAYh0OHAIeO/wMiegL8zxkmvoZJj7fkSG1D6Dm0eUUVchzS/8ANZpn8J DcARVwQewcYNiEntoMBj5JMQh1kSPVxImXEY6Cudl2txnk7ki jkcfzoolir5mVAikR7E7Mzfa8lJxlFIQbD1FTAJp Voegn9mQvpo5N4I4R9Cl7GY5clK1gFXG2IUXPGmvq10tuGbrjQ f1gJU5wC8YwcwZXVyRzUj8Ly69wEVe30Mlr5JxFxkAo9gnZ6HY UCjlT4NX/aLWGQIUOdVblcKlWfPqGHn1pfnNZZbhGFriegLzPHqVlOORhjk 5f2sQ7gCJwB0GUNcYyKKKIzHRZKaR643LOfvn/3JqEeU6pwZ4F1KNlkAnjg5SWryrctcfNUB1zqlgCGAgjpjaKUv f2 jupR0jHKZVV7XlygnrPS5BwnGcB5KLjkR/FmYLGqtlEVKq8rpMgKVYB75q/Jy X2Mgwlkgh0nOeX12moFYUGYANQ 3LqeedMC 3GPPj7vWIM4vw5wiHtc9QVvh3VfpX/AO4Uq35ecPaB7hor3 caGD8YuU4H0cphuzeFHGTSK04CKQgD1sz6GMcJnsShU9U8ZrqR XrSf4J1 CegKn2y616w9A4KIDn2D2wOQDhTtwRVDsHziVDg8ZkAQloKGgP 5T LieGx/ tc97a316/HK9bPafqa6jh 2eckcJnq3M9vuHGuzqXQtJtY5vObb23hqXT/eruh/G dZNP0dnXFG13rRlLkWsQhy8vXGUh490fBRzCa5JMGhgR6HzlV9 T0Bbjk8d6aIFXxGCp2GP3uz6rBvWM3vLrQXkq9jclQkX31uXlP nHIICGVcnSrABiYPfRHd6ffzv8Adv8Ak/HchluPo fndf8A82LDCuPM19 9ODrcPXtBs3aIFVpMs/D2PXW MUCI9o9CZzTlf0ZsCRZ3ciVqtxFG2F28r9cPjo DX1HoQ20zB3CR7NLPKuvqDKBUvsbwfffgGZUPp s9rO5XCgM4T5 cqfQ7FEaNDdNCMgQc Dwa6PeTfo Lp9Ip8nhHGtmfoYrvC49uuiU3koxVdto25lzPTq2rK/q5znOOxBHWdzPu9zOd4ffm3i6msWxLzAlKYX8I Pdz25GB0B0D2Pfzn0npzvoXPEjG9LFUnefw92UnMSNVq4zyh2X SocDCeflyL6GnWiNIZPFXM4dFojy59/OD4Mcj1gI4xOp7xetxwjIGmSk7VVc7dpKoz2plESKyVdUbxgQE iAUBOnJxwwFA TLHrtdOjy7Yyf1rKa1WL7wyyAQIYodC5ctCgmoPYOvnioORSKD i5olAYKySKr/bnIG4WqGEi1ODxY4NblX5C47CsjQHt Dy5fQ1kNflL8noZVl3k5gIt/E962Q6IaaUXIf8zAPcqe2fQ6vPI6n4DmEnHhdXKqVXtrlr8Bb7 ahe7Z AcmEDJuM3G7kXED5ecFQKqwDzovKIHFGcV5DCfQFOBU964QBS9 OF9jFaiiZwmF9TAN6xgfsnjTVg5cwDE/6OAkoRPvPqZX8HueJBXKj0v az/rODCY8eXH1B1G6Nh8mIfblfg3QHgD0BXguRGJHH/WXB6cZgr/AMwkY/4wQON48J5cFwhTl8GsGsilRna0Cv8AgfLmTiEXyPY Xy6qTx Az70bWaYiKxvjN96XuYSPS55oDyBh888n1onA1fRlbr1YyGMT7 8HodzVODLat shYxVbOcRI XTo8BDDp6PdwARvl4NMFUHCdDlVq18uP t1MPGW7zNbMTALF9ZrLAq xq6pzL2MZIZwHz5X60 Q19l8mefYzsqqar3fx7YTEpD2XTpHufOOYTXO0vDjToVhcvHo4 XffCA59V89n 9S1tVuON74RPkudKw3QP7wgjVCBfOEpIArazw6C cB1YGBOV MJaxEIsweZAnC/eYA6J49Dszw6z143bmoePGMsEKTzcIYodHlyS4EoeBnJnGMaq Dt/nrGkCQZ9T0UcYvF0ekch HL7y7PDgPYAmdkKLuFenA Tkz68N n6z07s j/no6N2d/h/9xlf4Vu5j7ywLHfxlNvhzY/Zu/8AHodnpPQfR0/Zv87d307/AGc8T/8ANT8 ne/xcT0/fVfPjcPtd/qfn/2QA=https://sawmillcreek.org/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4gIcSUNDX1BST0ZJTEUAAQEAAAIMbGNtcwIQAABtbnRyUkdCIF hZWiAH3AABABkAAwApADlhY3NwQVBQTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA9tYAAQAAAADTLWxjbXMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApk ZXNjAAAA/AAAAF5jcHJ0AAABXAAAAAt3dHB0AAABaAAAABRia3B0AAABfAA AABRyWFlaAAABkAAAABRnWFlaAAABpAAAABRiWFlaAAABuAAAA BRyVFJDAAABzAAAAEBnVFJDAAABzAAAAEBiVFJDAAABzAAAAEB kZXNjAAAAAAAAAANjMgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB0ZXh0AAAAAEZCAABYWVogA AAAAAAA9tYAAQAAAADTLVhZWiAAAAAAAAADFgAAAzMAAAKkWFl aIAAAAAAAAG iAAA49QAAA5BYWVogAAAAAAAAYpkAALeFAAAY2lhZWiAAAAAAA AAkoAAAD4QAALbPY3VydgAAAAAAAAAaAAAAywHJA2MFkghrC/YQPxVRGzQh8SmQMhg7kkYFUXdd7WtwegWJsZp8rGm/fdPD6TD////gABBKRklGAAEBAAABAAEAAP/tAIRQaG90b3Nob3AgMy4wADhCSU0EBAAAAAAAaBwCZwAUYkc1T 3F4aDdwWFNqMGRwNnlEMUwcAigASkZCTUQwZjAwMDc2YjAxMDA wMDQ0MDgwMDAwYmYxODAwMDBlMTE4MDAwMDJiMTkwMDAwOGUyM zAwMDBjMDM2MDAwMGEyMzcwMDAw/9sAQwALCAgKCAcLCgkKDQwLDREcEhEPDxEiGRoUHCkkKyooJCc nLTJANy0wPTAnJzhMOT1DRUhJSCs2T1VORlRAR0hF/9sAQwEMDQ0RDxEhEhIhRS4nLkVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUV FRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVF/8IAEQgBiwFLAwEiAAIRAQMRAf/EABsAAAEFAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYH/8QAFAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/aAAwDAQACEAMQAAAB6wAAAADP0KRQnu1SdFaV4Ldcc63RK1vQp DKG1SKdy7RLjaWwQMjsEtWrdK8KWhrdGmOtUZS6AAAAAAAAAAA FK7nFqlTYbjM1pNWq2zQjrRm3SZVL5RjNPN08gpbPOaZuV8zUK WnVkGzUnmvmTVy86O2OAAAAAAAAAAABrsQ5/GewRjmDxmoZh1jDlHdA85yfe2zmsztw4Rd55gbzZjq34lwvjkE oaAUroAAAAAAAAAAAARcL0fHFUGjmKgdLzXSnQqIOr2LBJm6Oe UbUFk1IJc4kqWubOtzpLJoGLtAAAAAAAAAAAAAAItE5PGkgEaA EkQX6AbhhhuOwVOhq5iGvPgONR Yhq1895tmbYK3o3mHam8AAAAAAAAAAAAAcn1nMHJMdGCtBUFAA FHjVcESog6WBSZBwlipoEg6sRdBz189AFQAAAAAAAAAAAA47se QOYjkYIACoAK4VZdEi2dHVOHxPTvPzPBR70tENqGcI1YSVNfEP TrGLtAAAAAAAAAAAAFK6h5ZFtZJGKgK6Yi06 uWL8Fg1J4JxOV6rJPPbde OfEwknpTkmvzto7Pm jrGZ1fC1T0U4XojYGuAAAAAAAAAAKXFeg4Rxa70Jm2Z5CC/XkLM1aQ3rOdoDqtkOQ530 oecN6rnB81MLWrS3TM6bgtoscn2fFjpYkNrouGmPUDkOvAAAAA AAAAzdKsc22eAa2QK8zZgssC5r5WiTLWmHo5BOV6mA86l1qZ17 qVk4/rqm0cdzlmsCoCuYpN2HFSnqZgb4AAAAAAAihzVK5UEkgkG2Ksw 6pTpmlLF0hBpS80dPJhapO9rzN53sMYz spXiLA6TlTkUAAAAFEC96F5hpnoxXsAAAAAAqByuX33KFFMjSH w6yHOWIITXvc9YNrMjtmntYu2W3RuFY5oropReG7PzgpAAAAAC KEsSnY9L5j0Z1wAAAAAAVrKnBN3aRY3cXojCp9PmnJuvURJ47J a0c22ac1OwTsRCSSKUyfP v44QAAARQAQUFHPieerAAAAAAAAUuf0cY1Og5zoAqXIjkqroi1 dqXyR8ko6wyUYkIXpK8hzHJ7eIAACtFEAABUBVQPWgAAAAAAim 5U5qWnOdH0PPdATOwc4vYd2QhvNaaVihrDWvpEC1JzRiZz5iQg CoCoqCAAAAAKB60AAAAAAVuA1ubFjewu6GI8kYxxJITDXsC70P KaR1WdZqlGVrBnK2KYIqAACgCKAAIAKpIeqgAAAAUb/JHNwPjFY5oPYFuzm9CUJHNLdrLaXrmdrlqB9Ubh2MQaAIAAAoi gCiCoA5oOQPWQAAAAj866XkBjVQRAAEF1Mp51NVyEMMsJe1MbR LGYzEBgDUmcQJLEIACiiKAio4QaoKjj1gAAAVIzisO3UGtEBFQ AURQJbuaGhaod2c3X7LLOYXcjM0uVitHMwpxKgJp5oC2ioOnKw rQVFBRD1oAAARcY5LO18ojQBUkjNGCaqRtewADX7DgOtNejYrF WvPSGRwUzRz6rQsQ6w3Jt1CXUxwe1GgCg5soxr0PWAABpR5d1c fnvrECSyFbQoeknncfYaR543o65iL6Cw4ez1bTlIu1rHIM79hw Luq0zg4 05AuQNvjsbQoCD2AgCqihaRxUs10PWQBcDd87ISNo5i1xLtK2V /4PuhtynpGTi6OcdQ1yE0sMZGTViUUEtZt4rcN3lE4va28MxZHK QxiAKCgh0eBuZRWaIetgGf572PGjmLEIggurm65lo1R6MYK6NS d1aYlGOHxqwe5ig3awQmhQlkZKNpiAqKKLKQoONJtG8ZqKh62q IcXh26ZG0QQFH6mVomZLG4Y1zhhYgEmhlJBrgRzRbVbYL/NdJjmckkoymrRUAFRS0yekPfIwLSsM9FQ9bp3MI42vNAK17BJG qLeo2inKzWIHX8grxPYEsUo5WuFAHdDgdCNyNjBI7Ve0ZCACoC iKaVGzYMx8LjVqtjIUc0//8QALxAAAQQABAQFBAIDAQAAAAAAAgABAwQFERITECAhMBQxMzR AIiMkMhU1QUJDRP/aAAgBAQABBQLnkHdnnDw7yQjAxWYwcLMZoSmnfMpLRsFQpbIPC/hsorobT340V4jTXjF4rmpPZBk1yJPYjZvFxIjER8ZEppGkVmEY IPCx5RWx0PbiZAbGPf8A/bLHuDffKszNBBk1mvRk3IN3Viksmg8SFnqn6OHexgk3FDELX3P 8m q7ZWi0sqsbZRluKKP8re/KnFguX/af8q5btOj0p1PQ7/8A7dz72I 1m9Cr7bDPQH 7s riPsz9HDfY01H7wvfYx0hwknK1iCp 1aWeSRoHntx7cc9v3V/2n/PDukOWzWrtlB35CGKyc4eMv24ZKsWIQSwyYhBBDhtyKODfq MmuQEd23BJWO7XeOlbgjqVrcAJjOS8BTvNjL/awyUIZ8RsxSDSvxxiE9YUDvFNv1t6eYJJ7U8U1fxcOmlmrfoN0 bvv5W7GuTtRTHAX8rZUkxzEnbJMqll4kJMYrJZMsmT1yzGvk/wL9nQJPm6fjSq Lk/hmzfB312sM2IYMJc45sIcQoQMFRqX51 s0lavhRSBNhZAFTDvEQHh5xRw1Z4x1ywv8SQ9AWzzd D8cF9xP7u7 mIeyax4qKMdMWG 2b 7xP0HbOOLRHFh/trV9o55QaeKWWbX8TEJdLSOn5cF9xP7y96d/wBiWbVoc9nDvQYHbGcTZ3rv9UNWrG1XDva2WZ8UeDwkd3LwlG3 uj8O5Lrlz5q1oqpFicpnJicsrTYnLNEGKzgH8tPlBflgUmJTSO KTkMF au0uJTzBBfmgiOQppBxCzE008tgIZHiMC3A DbmGGEy1P23WnhnqXTJ2XVZuS0Oyybb/AM4VNuV/g4p6r8W7mrJFm/DSo9OebOWkk/0vg7/d DiuTJ 0y08ou7OROaZuoxJyFmybUaoTbdr4OKHnM/YbhFHrXhtQ2KmTPxZdSTIRJaxIc9CfVl rwHuwfAxIPuvz6UMbuoar5w10I5KWEZBtxbUvAA1Pk8a8nF uQoR1EVeRgJ uFHqp/AtjqgLz5WHNRRoI2ZCKDy4YtHnwhDW7wMv9M8nRCqDszzjIytV xnjwY1n8B2za7X2ZcuRhQD1jFMhdB5cLoa4iHSVUmzkk 5us61ZpnTk qtaOKWCy0yKPw89gPCTR3pI3hxKUEGIAcrOz961C00MtcmWh1o QitCYeoeWaB sfGQNTWqbuiAo3z4CKz6C7LcjhBrTZwStZixMfxeAlkoL5QKti Iy96YNLEDOttMGXEeDKEuTJSVI5WmwvQxRmz5ky olBVkMr8YDAsPJ97FX/GX OAlpeliGju225MuDcGZR Y XLcgyKToUH7QdIrEbS1oICnOCr4YcVPrys6w65uN25x1RFyimW ajyTEzNvCmfkkjaRrNTqMOSqvqaciCDDo9CkkaMJpHll5WQv1o XNztv1aVurpuIpyyRTZLxLoCmlUINGmsC6Y2dauNpuhu7PVN/EO2bCDCsYd2h7EMzxvBI0kXakf7hJk3ktxtMsyyclAA5wsyJg0 k UgGhfNNwMdQyUHMoKoQccZfp2atk4TgkeWLs3oJY5BsMSY2Wek nzdEL5OXUCZ0L6X8UALxBEwm8kkaj7GLHqm7IE4PSvEa1N2r Hin 28Em60I9bcX0PES0pmQx5OWo1GGSBA/TPkbhIWkbJ65u0BaXC/kHZsC5wFV0tWj0yQN9ZRMTHWyeaq2WhwfPgKB okhLkbhek0Ql1ft6n7dkdMgKt6ids2m6NJ0X ckwpmQJndM6z5MXfIPj2YtwGbrU/deSm/WZ qZChbrl1B8 GaZ OMP8jEbezHWn3WrPk4p0ceobbPFKKBCmZMOaEeBP1Z gus mJSa5vjGbRjMbyTVX /D 8ad1qZYqzaAHoIuyFCg4ESI0JIVPLojlPWfxsWndMygLTOD5SD 0CeV1uAKc2kWQihJlrUczO7MiUjp0DrVkr0/x55WgisS7h/wCFHObIsQk0nI58GJ1uEtx0zvl1yqzakSk4MpptsDJzL41 zuyP1fgLp HmtLIfpW510kS uJ6jvnn0kfg5aWnl3C73TsXJtmAzd35M1COsyicX0uhjckMAih YRR/W8Q5IX6EndWZuvx8VmzLmZ8nbKUCF1uGK3CWpRZoE6J1PNpb45 m0YTSbkj89STJ0Sz4QoUTqaZhZ31P8fFpXYX7DPk8cm4Dp1moy yfWprLMnLU/Bo3WlP8TEz12eyBuD77OnJiQV5ZF4GZkcUy8NImqrYFlp4n5/CPVossTTduANRwfoSMVksk6fg7ZNwiqFJFwji3OET6X7l0Nufj l0UNbWM0e2XJRy1RokSdOiWlPpFSy6uEUbzHPIwxoR1NATVXd9 RZ8jJ e1d2lJCRpx68P9VHacAOR5C5I3cSrWxJtwXRIiFkU8TIrbIrBl xZs3P8aMwyj7Ap1ly3J9mKNETyKQmZsuMdKeYJIyiNk/IybyzWp V EX2RBnkkudOyzdE0uTcSLS1iffmctSkkTCidQgJmqe34aatDZv 8AharHiVIYFhkYS2Tq1GOalVFXaMLVqlCLZ8FVsw0KsbxtVqPN 4KqM96iG54OrXjvYdHsgOopDzeoPWyeo1lzDG5RRfU3LiVjbjZ hF0Fs0ZcK3qP54X7Gt/ZSe xn2mD 8s 4vejd9nD6EVkNFLqov7A/7G17mwQBFPYzgHpGLZuZtDE76nYUT81EdVX9Sfz4u TWpd6debkXGD1T/bC3bwTfj4g8eqfF5w28H95Y9e96Nz2lOYZq0IeDgw49wY/7A/7G/JtHMDWq92YYq74ZDt/xcDHiVca5gCMufDj6WWyn5Lsm3V4auSoP1n1JjIU5kTbsizzTE 4rdNbhutZoejk7utZMmM1qJZkSYyZnJycpTz3TTapEZ9igei1c 9TkxYvsoujcWVXyfg/lyNwZPyQwMzE2kgbNy84w1PIeXKyJvpTIX0nd9XkxU8zHzfqXI D6Kifoz8rcX4wjqkLysDpkHoLNmnPS3LMLCgJGOkov3lHSc31V uLvk1stUo XLL0hZF5phclkzdhlUboSmbVw/UOZ21Vkb64ofUtj1H6qnG3JtwS fKyn8mWlR13JjdP2YW zIpXTfUp/ph5qn1ETaSZ8kP7TlrCB TFvQPg/mm80P7Tu oVWZikkUifsx kSP9Vd8uar6 Ie6TL/AFj/AHfh/8QAFBEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkP/aAAgBAwEBPwEDf//EABQRAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJD/2gAIAQIBAT8BA3//xAA3EAABAwICCAUDAgYDAQAAAAABAAIRAyESMRAgMEBBUWFyEy IycYEEgpFCcyMzUFKxwWKSoeH/2gAIAQEABj8C18DpjDwKphk4HnCbprmTMgZqJk9FEweqcadQNa DGSFCqZgTayYRiuYNyU7AYdHGykeLi 5NnETHJeVrz8K1vZZOPSF55HuFx FxHuFOL4XEe4WImy/V/1VMMMhzoMIvZinuKxeae4puLFPsuJ9gpG4fYo6yrcwjhGQlDEB 5gsvScKFOPS3NUhHqMKeIIR7VST8hhdCrmOSayBcTKo96F/wBKl0W5ovzLnEynh7cnR7qow mndoRpRYNlfTx pyevhNm8iExA8yTuH2Lw kr7gqnaVS7U/wDcKPYvp 9O Ee1UlW/cKrewVPsKp9yM/2qkDkXXTFUFPwwGGLqoKpiAJwLwmC GZX0ncU9fCLeRR6Apg6bhjeYGFU6of5IgohlQEqKjsJiCCopHE QIEIsqvg4pQrCoJi6oxVFnXRayoJRHijJU2vqgEKrNQXfKe/6UscIEygHsaGRmCqY4ynGo6BCp G8Ohy8KrbkU40zJcZsn1aogVP8AxeJivESqD2GQw3TmMfJWHHe FiiGYYThxNkBuF06MtnipmCsx FiqGTplXuFI0ZafJWewcgpe91QjnuOEaxbiiAv5qEVPLzWNr8U ZrE9 BYmPxJuIAzdGt5cMelGIbF8kHvfgWKm/GhU8QiU845vYc1/PjpCHiQ5htPLdSUZ1n9q m9yqf7gVVFlOm CIxFNaeAhHuKIm0JveFh6Qm08YMCM19xXhYbSJKEO4yChSrUw1 rj653UN139q m9yqf7gVX2RwZ4bJmLOE7vKxRYjNCBMOBVuLUzxKYxReVbLEUW v9JcJU/TAzOSqTyQY71bo4zbXLmRccUx5DZYgCG2MosIbBWHyrJqdhjzG bphsCzKEQQy6wCCOqw2A6IMYGx1TnPgF3RAWPUo K4AcggQckHc9yM6uW0uFZW0WdKgqywnNn9CspVws1e68lis89F QdNyB3Gyvoshiajhtob13LDy2YWSkauSyUtuF5l5Sumhj Y3EnY2V9MIjTmrKdBsvK1ThMaAOW4utO2B0kCxCuLrJWCtmowr Ex2XBGtREOHqaqjdxjmum1hQV1UhXC56l1jHodmnRk64Rgrmg0 Zc1Y7Zw4rJZbSYV9S6uhNPNeSygphObDGpzXn8u2jbXCJZdXGk S0wm2uNJ7tXE3gsFS8nPag7hIVldAhPB5LC1GLlMpcrnXwVNoe m4lSVHFGMzZFFxyCc88dgKZERx3Sy6KX7AEZaWNHPY9OSBmdmR q3UBX03CtrZ2XM6WDZeVBxEHZGowS0q9jpspdovozlGo8xGQU7 IDZSEBErMbLxGfKsUQcxotqTCvlspROzF0BbZOa3Mog5o8o/pJ6o6t9oN46hHZxrM3jA31FGfVq32Eakct3LiYTiV76reezKJ3 cU2n30NJ0SrvhT4jiVfTYqDr4Ru5eUSdPNYQr6wcDlryd3wD0j ZWF1bIqCNbpu5PHgvfWjYX0wN4DBw15QI0ZaM9WBnvBceCc/nsMB2HVSd4FMcc9jIU61lJ3k9NlIV1YqzFNtF1c7wcGaIfntBs Z0uqSAANMA blokiRtXCZOtidkrasbDzFQMtAaF4NOcP6p56LLG6JHBE89rgp 3csb8zrYYlSdWRmF5rFWcNF3BepeULlpheEPW71Sgee4WzKxu0 YW/J1MbGSEWPEEbDNZ6/inPgCM9AG3k8F/xUcFDclJ0Q92ERob4XpUDh602n4LZKFSnkTksNRsiEwGkPMbJr 3Mi/BPcxmEtvZNfVGJxHFYqbYnIhPFamC5roTmCmMQzUYbuEwqXhDD jMLzsnqUalIYSFCgekcJUnTOsXckWH41sAzK6lWV9NpuOGhi q FR9ih3L7V9N3f6Te8Kt2pnav4VGoWdAq5y/icVX7Wql2FfS96JqCWp48GplyRPxlogcdEnXq67jpgaQimhOLz auLJlT 0FCkLmV9q m7v8ASZ3hVu1Mg3iCFD3ZXVV/A1FX7Wql2FfTPOQesLHWPFOBzIiEPX UIx/lMDZuOKl2X dhUHynarzsHLyuIXmJK9bvzosYXrNuqu935V3u/KsSFdxPyvKSPZTjd V63flQSSrOI Vckr1O/K9bvypeSeSgbAdbL21QNEar3o7bEcyiNN1Az1p0g8lI/UJ1Y1z12wUaCVfJQM/8azYyIUHLUpO NQlFHWA1LbInRJQCn8a4dxbbQ3mEECnjkZ1HHYf/ADTL7BWy2QRUTZe6brln9yIPDT7J7eY1B764UcNDp4bQaSme2u z3TtQaf//EACkQAAICAQMDBAMBAQEBAAAAAAABESExEEFRIGFxMIGRoUCx8 MHx0eH/2gAIAQEAAT8h608u7ESBqWZyR8d5Hp3RlLIyt2EsD131TnJkVr PNpn8HhVSQ3/UB5LxO9EvPYbLMQrbWdiVT2QTq28JGN5sSqRebLhYn5flkiHNc z/6ZCPMvoIdyh4qkotj3LjD7ntCNjf4H8 5E8FX2Yx7y/wBhoZNu7gneZ1tJkYT cHcHYfGn8YaOKfJ99 tE21SNRTUTgRyyXkQsx/lEWTO/7JCibGFa/ggMrqiTsFZiBraRM aP3HnXIvCP1v2fz7E0aTWFud/2f2Rf4H8 5DvVn8Pc/tcH0 rX/g7H2/2Pvv0fS1bspAcOf8mBY ic3w8k5rq1J3K3sP53B t z /Y9ynyUK3h4e/gWhcZI9oO/gk/9MtngWG2EWiMHa2dF3ZuGPbR xN55oX043d9NNO656aIWVnq0Sf8mcEzKm9u JXbG40F3qRb7v4gm0634oWSfFGy8EQxZ5RJctDe0fuL2xfgRTP BWUvbGjwLJsLK75G manSfMX3tiCEn8jQ19Rym8u4sWJkLghsgkbI7SN2DMSFJxK4/g3Xkneg3LF7kg4p3 8tknogka8uBvprhk nwCVJlhUiuWvZLSPnlaM0vBsh5/ZLFaUqH KQ52N2HI1ifSb zwO0T9L/AEib0xCGuUtLHwFjsZ uE7hPtUd/tks/j7ifegfG0U3ghD5CSQvxPmRkj5LGCegv6vGn/wCjuKtWla8HhHM6XltlX9hL/LPA82eCN6KH/EIfwbMG2C42FXlQXW2XubOa fw20lPBma2EOkbDeiQ9FUM4BfRkFX /HR31VujdiXnmzeimGWlyYCPuSCXo aVxImsFlMJ7B1a6hElHZ5zNVyLT4Wfwmu9tQkWkDerpdZKWPhI wlkpYyS7iVjCxMLYJK5DjJts7mbOx0n4I7qHNzkfhThwkZDGUG 50SkjTI8CSWSSZE wkcIy0yTUFaKoXt2Bx9JQ53GlRGOAuWmeTy/CRnOPfoQJQvIt8jaJ2MdCA7QXsCQWqcuBQIb35G2wn7JnHVV/kcdtaH j0b/BQNN6Q9XoS5EDRShzJu5X0PknLyOi1MVubYY8yynP4WQ8ry/QYNJZIIhGPsNMdSYKKC8joXEtuyeW3AlMH5jwT77MmY7lY/BTxwWKj1SIJBT2ZGURQJoZAh1B3mNdxNJQIVQnOQnapHK5RuWL T8uZsd3fszLEjw/wACQ2UHNSw35GGQJC3vBuyJD0RMedSHBzkYEL0n2ITklmCgjZg WlhpmKcEujORVFGeG5eB81dTwSNWSCfzM2xXxZhR PWZBYUQLUk0NeQmJ0IwarKHlas5CnWKnhocxZK5dDx0jDOSYnO VJXJHwcGMmeL1SNOEbYdVkU6BX6jUprk8c0RqtFEaVGzNaS1cs m5PQ2icTIgk7d6bRKu0EoYvTBXc6WZqBOxm6YFMNTlVv6n6Qa0 a0RYola0ZqQ1BixoqHaJVVCoDcwk68neSIT/eYmVqP7seqzonBG09xspawJz6fzAJBMaRQ1IkoSEZjL5M4HyIm 6IayKgncAy9TbkgvVAfMzB yZ1XnqayCpsXfTLKuxYXDKjUPGiwiExaHOs3RoW1MC6mJBSJsy ZMETmKEc2cNCgXUYUHYfUnAnYk5fcFgm9Px5iRoaS3YlBM2KeE PUs7NCFQS9UseoIgmk8iZpQs 5jFj0vozO52JAdt6WQn/AAK4qDjzkbdpkrcJ4CFKiEVhOVJC5l2KMBdlbGswQtXkT17Mek k5kWb5cCev9vRakQ2ZG8JM2/1iKD6IKbEkyXZsigmKQoC2hQQkkbMxEjw9S7OFD9q knamDNtBtDQtuJSqLNIQbmJjEQcvGgm2xsd65oaR mvUPmAZT4lwnpyUlgamgr608aSvRIhYIXyN mqJ9PD9oj8RlMjYZNuSWAsiiyigJ1AickKh1Js0ITMf1Z9O0Dg WNfJO9x5Q9HYhsWDHlCyLOh4IhMg7YRcmSocBE/jiqSJb4HtJtvbBV7IPoY9CJsWCR APejk3VjSsDtO8GH5IkWuy9cD0TDsbmzqsG34ivmFY5J7md4L8 HiL7iBypt Rbg5QkTmB8C7UxTixIYtozPsFCT3Z6Z/CSDKW3I/OnfgkSQiwXJb8IbyxIlv4JNxNxkbkUkDGHOw8mI1ZUWxz4Gje/GwX7/uPIxuhkDFEIJaXDIInEiRASozJE7CQhJVYp6d9xbWxvbeunw9C D3ag5vLDHjVVgRdgpR4tNTTliPaxlzLRYAfTmlfkKfi1bZNjfQ xSZRi1OfIu6FBDy7DdoY9xJQ0LQ54Dt kjL0dLR0T14iUO8gYQ mW3MCSSZccVA0pGuCpXyOSkOyAx6R0oZtpvpPot9q4etHjqYih oSvcsjQx1JCRIwS4KGzH5xskhvCGMkUU6URZIhufThHiZGx9ct TtzHiDLxH3jBGzYM/wDMSeJGiGNSNh6s9U1ZRqRjSaO2hsbn0vBja7GJcxhwKDyxqSZ 4DcudLCxW86JSfDYNNO9hLVEKIZvqh9bUrySOBWPTc0t6CmBpR HRI/wACqQ9FxdCSXIOASseiOuX3gW3QOm3QxmTWwi1Ct7Y7cGkwjbo yFvrmAtZuYcmi9d/nRfiRY7aWtuhKrBHmT/3gZcr5McPc514Oam5Q7Etu70cpMuh/bakx4ZJWhOMUTLJ6UuzMm n4HiX8E7jyNjNtg4ESIWZSb/BLpFoeA3D5PyMZkVDaRahPGmClu29yHYL0anfA7YhCjoQ2pZDn 8Nh72gRrXQP1wNPub9j PstdRsyxBuK4F9WMw9oT8i35wQRXhp3CKi0GM tCAHZ6z82RiemgpfOIfAveZ5fpXGUq7 FwQP7ODJCwWQY1S1hQUh30rUXTBbvyHTsfR7wBB8whgJU0SJX2 0lJZBcyrLufta8f6UzeR9mP7/J9ofTfoarSljHxHJ6y1Z37L9Ed5yjdpfNRebdExCrkS84eFax7 LkkfQtMMFPG0xpZ9Eg3tY/usIkS8SPGIbnRZqXuLC /geSdpsitf0A SpCPI49yzN5H3o/p8n3hHHDtAuGw7kQdlNaw6vmS BiRpLO8LyFc/FFq U7vOvJN8RbsKwre7/AM6Vo5TRQMNz0/EA3gVz2HLwhvXJ7TmCy7 TeQ4cEwa7Sz/tBs0tyx1L/Blqlrwew3o3yJpkJ5lrGcjDs4E3yQVNPw0Eh2HuL5sW4cfydyN UetkExvO7MArsP 8EQlXCN5Ir7w2tu3QkNQLTtkoV3p0w6Fot WYWqy yK8ZRNDS25IGp6AxAtL/QRew7hWZHCsaRdYcbs Hm1hdl0tDJNzRJR35SeGgdPh4sy4HmY3eqpHc/jpi7sy6N9SLDwKy9JssLWCd1onzRMm3LdR4y0WRPeEstthJQn0 N2mX6O1inTjQSwPRLR6ZxHYyGkRI8oXeTc3FotGIfpRFJ7QR4s 4Y1SRPn7eXI3L79KLqtl40Q32Xoou0H5VadCPZBzNMdJa7FmiK RUvgLLRZ9jC6whKShEGh9VjRapQiPZmxoXhA1bmwSX8hCpPm pEH 2B ZNBI7Dwr4YhcdQNs9R6DPsGYOxmRlnaO66VaLOiFg oYGTybeCR9D6CU1E6dk9P//aAAwDAQACAAMAAAAQ888sMckUIgMwoIo8o8888888840oksYk4 QIsoc8888888o4gMgs40cs4Uc8888888844EQsYcQ4EA888888 8888wMAQEEo8EMEM88888888sIggEcgwgM8A008888888o0AQE o4MAsk4MU8888888oswI0Ios8ME0Ic08888888ckMUwcAMUwYc ssww88888swQssY8EMI0EgAgYc8888s8Q8gAAoQ0kgIAAQM088 88gUUYMsAsw8cAAAIU08888ock4o0c0EY4AAQEAE888888c4sI 0oQ8IAEM8sA8888wcwQc0AcQogAA888g8888kg4AAokQYwU8gQ A8A888g0oQUM8goMA88IAEgc888k4AEIcAME4MI8g4ook88sYo U4gQgMAgUAQAYEsY888AAgsIAUEQkYMo8E4Uo88A8AEQE4AYII I4AEcEUw8EgwQ4M08c0wMIIgEwQsE848EA844QwIwAMUkoAEgU 4wIEAw8wscUoMMcc4ooAUo80AMoEA4Yo0A0csIgMIc//EABQRAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJD/2gAIAQMBAT8QA3//xAAUEQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACQ/9oACAECAQE/EAN//8QAKRABAQEAAgEEAQUBAQEBAQEAAREAITFBEFFhcSAwQIGRobH R8OHB8f/aAAgBAQABPxD8w/FROVulnOh4uT4giPECJmhfFWOOlZiLdVaHvHnLTixTvHeQG0i9 YXUqB8iXSqLwMpaZuf3vr3lea6CXSh4mSKZZi2Chz001LtDQ6t wPLeXlga/fgLuJPoXKu/pG8N6k7c2h9BHPXFovIfPl8zp8MefzYw4IHmJB8ZjkBWxyRE7E 8P4Jz m7ywbXfxVBy7wx F079dPYJVcW/GXsxRHLE3/UZd4xfk1mAB3a9iLTI Xn95x/ bl6eXMPOiEx7/8AWXcPy/7hCDr urCof/yYMfLUAC9xcPwoFryYDp9qGOACMcOydhR62wH5 1RiHl/auf8AVpH4OHWcAcvt/wA4LTf5AX w8sFS4Q Qsd2b/wDyvf6Z4eh1/wDf8vS3/wCt7t/p7tj1/fJUjDa60VZ1yaz/AChpJSGP91VvUJ j7zQ0JVV5QF9Nf9WhgfasXvb/AMcSGgMP2uSdERDwpX9gZLGsUW47L47VpzjzFzpbJ7j4gxNuc3 cstSan8/8A51Ddw lMiozmPO74LVj6rLd4q58b5suqt09QJLuFe2s3UeHjJ5gHDVw6 jYZMd2F1VVxD4dXu etyCaKrTNYgnao3xtk gP2CKhFVjIbqgoYgiyK0 N5XnmZQfOQ5PbiyWiv8MpQsX/MiFCHv6ALWq8uY FnBXrFd8 f PUc3g8AZKQRrQC6M80ISOjZYxByfWH4sDEqAjw03HJnchMGIAe wAu5AOdQCblvPbYW4SqVZgud4NbJ8gP2NMN24W1865Qn YYj7ZQvXtl 59IZpQN4Tw5m Z0PxIdoflewm/263HWchr75G8NbN3JvNNAF7cnsAJl2znzkOw5r5frCmP2jcQEP t6ysQqbmbddL4zq519F/u5r5d/1Tl08Ep3ETcByUIut7V2vQ0bR8y8ZzLBPBi5QnK6Bv6zFXJtkU 6n iVBc4A4vsQD24/aFb7unqMK8vOAaPmTWs0ZNPwyNMv1smaYAnPSGAC/mTZuG9uvp4maicWPwMK7LNq1wmbx1MbmyyL0tn24ry23SXDx f4GJWfs/dJgFX2DvS5tgeAxDVapTnC9GeVcy8FMY41vfplDaWzJuq84F4e paeB7n Lqu5PiafGrbMLe8NP jW6e9dv7Xbh73KIoIIuVMpLbj6ePGZedMll3XqSfZyfshjjvOV xtwVvGFJHKvnEpRfgzDAF93nLXTi31ie/pLFA cKCODu4fKAeS8XM7/J7Zmoo6mkP97y4NhR2sdVCB86K0IHhD70ZSQvezGgAqjpyxiUK LxM3tT ytn3uiovfTkGi5Kp2Z3Xv0JRYYr605OZuoBA7dCQAhyvnErypD 73GIcnnUQVZ0LwYKEe1udSL89XHUHzgtNxLBOlJMEgMsayYTGV gC35x9hIjD6/Ooz9whB9nCgkmI9P8AOl4R/svlYcdvlctddfTo1J84Wl6zSBUO89hB6F5mq2I7k7zTChTg6yL 5/rPoL5cWQuQJwmhAU4pxpwoD2 2t5vQ4RPb3yQJCxD8phcGKFU/l4zuxjzVqP3iRTfo/sVLx0R6z3p6pxT fS5HYocn3hFoVVh40iVGlkMSoQIoQdbuTsyuI98X1MSqB499Zj HJh1jknPkOT60K3M14rMyUvLdvY9zOkieeAQ NN8LoBa HNIoYJ7jcIiM1f2J mSmW39T8RcnJdTE698LHa99CYwPnNACMkMAYOHBOMnAKcOVDTF Zub zqDlbAkU8/euMNYhzMDGiIhg/ZmNrnkej/AMy0lsCmYvNlQbHJMqWc8YfKP x34o02AheD2wj6onGHg0KPIFEvODghPbEEeepjABIf3ghkTCLv T/GECU1GHGl6YoIHCPh977Ykoi157 TTuNwR57yuR7rj5PvW8GBHG6XQManbpOd9AUZBv7AnpBX0k1Z5 0mFZwFJesJhL6dkaSnHbgAHECEhjDeupjMOAaafzeNZmIvoKfw KT7z4kNBemNJW0XpPbCUheQ7L7aWgCiWJ/ YSxiIvD9ZzQQ0VuekI4JQmjY0xCLvi1lthqKVZIn2x2 nZ78vxYPWX2oZ sZtCVjkyERzEQcx68YeY5uMiHIYyU4yOR41ADxkAerjEPBrQ3h zIArxNdj2FRnCcGZit Ml50v 4VsoOAPOcPGEAtwgCV4Q8YrjFJOWai9I6MS4xWit2TTe7crWjm vOYtna5dRCdJT9QHOgj9JiCU5h8njL1C 8x4gre3Ue CODJfGTxFmWlzRinOFheZlQ9EwFAJ7Jc2DFuKusCAzjiZgVg8B 43GFl6uPGaFyGdeR4x8t0TyTz3kQHdzEPermhGGKtEGPD75Deq qwm8gCfT pwQ4RWkug8Om5oc8s6xpF7M8mpZcRS9ZQujjWT4wbhcSGVYjiK JMjg4/5g9iefjAAjzyOMwVIk5NFhidOkMScbE6AysD5EzUv3tdcw5cj3 lhx95wReeU98hlhpz5MuhmaAERHpGn6fzzgx41mtyV3EgkmHp6 xcnOKnouFASvFwxQAeXde6sI95yKQejKJkJ1r3nYFjF3HITOZN 6zy M9JArXTGargCweF9GbFghV4vgyvVI/C4eTIP5JnskThnFyiLiX3P0xT5FDgOgcUy5TxrhWc cyW Nan3LnYTx3iYocfIi5CKGQ5c7VMKX QPMdLVTiYWjfi4GB5Lc051dwCe2MDuwQ10IKGcD7YHwF8RM EEnnRJ4Wvzn7m/k6fjZcwvnX6ZJcBvcMS6RQAT9JKIdpgVIiHH3qU7O7q5O5yYWK KdmAnx33mQgh35zXKOsEgveEj8550xQjohn6URDgr9YQUq4Xo0 8VHh5zkpOPGRl6wcYXQW0uiPWby1Fx0fOb2J6Ge/0GiPk61cnKMrmGB5X6SelXO9Up1UWXFwCcOM0EezJKUexkDpeJ Fz6SXhe9xAH2sxx9udPAmUMEBBU6c QhDx5M7wIeDc2BDzdKDJnPGaDmD5z9XGUDnr53lOfwvrfQec/MWjkkiZ1NEP P8ARAIgiRHpMuml0YgDw93jPEiovnG1AV9s8q3KXxbxmciPfPG QgKTq50ZTmOAUg8BwGJqlvjKkcj38YxDsJjgXvGo89Y2j45MbS r5y4wrMhzJNKh E119D0MyARUBhfrL3mP0jhMvHVIRnhHJpIQr2uqcDBzPOOYobZ nTalEMkpAWM7ymUTHZKe2lG8jkArwXSoiGPxmW8osPOGogPZod InkzFXg0HAmPTaoWqvP3 EfyFMqE5ZgwIf1 kOe4EUs4bgscPY3ftBrihOOMSCCplUnE4zmARPbrGiYfGZAU c4AlE8GlUtDj5yoXjnmveAHCC05wPlTtcWIdv ZsjOHE5en4zXl7Z/F7RX59XXT0fQwgJmqmv2P0 Y48qO0zFRorTyY3BBw MqoUz8wRTAilO87weFyqNxiPZxHVAGX2yK6VRcLLjgiZFTlk NyQI9E98sEQ4so8 XJPH8a X1mNdfwuHV7v6YOfRP4qvtwk6VBwd4zAR74WO04cNCJkJwf3xq qQ40ARj3jMVQXUby 5kAocnjIIWEcip2dOAVUZUxMrXvey5/buRwi5U4HPviqqi6Z FOCMKOHGf7jGpO7r C 1zrPPFAPGZFFO6eM6gMcoYL8EIj75MEfliO8B0uB1hx3gHafBk SXkc4zvZz/GCgkSuRVacL6jk 2R5eP0b i9YAfOxoCecpwCVfFJvJkRHXMUlA1wP6BFdfXjfEwhf6VXOAAp 06NACcx85MLs5cPxlQFYiTXRU8 MLACHOOknMyC7xZoElqj7ayq9Zzz3v6X0uJEenP7FYnVHaztoq DhQ9F3F88u7XPqnRVyGIh7QqV7 csDuPccuIkHlcLG7WN08bBw 3GdUicK/Pk0B6Dk7dxGERhJO5grgJZ9ZViMOYneY3nx/WQ0MgzsVX5T8zT6/v9BQK8AVzDH33pGRBrf4xBjW9egDOh3mGj0mMGjbxgydHUyM8h yDzcZWB6e8yTppDCNoAez5/jV2JpXKrVUcxKgpCYXgbe/vI5aE6mfIALc8K1QPS/gHo kn4ASujOf6HHvuYCIrPGvgSPmbiA4b3r6TtzgyLTgTv4zAAl7w QKkHmHPWGiKXteDBqMXx1U NCQBhDABAA49soiCcHNxrSJ3iV5ys7Pfvr N1wZI5xgtnRgtxp9fn/wD5qZzJMLODKaxJ6TTPiiCJmrCMHsO8gAsezFQoHXvl1UXZOjN w4eD21igA1vnCBxDswPBG926dBOecSAdBHNdWq1XJ c9LvEPvRgdr4zwo ONAA8/GmJE9ud/L82GjFuZ6o6C Lw5erffDmvWQ t1xdJ565JL74AQCpTjIKBA5JjBAnsavaMwZRDjnASPI7x9CiBe s7VS4B6O/GG HJ CjuTkhcMR53dNBwgvk8XNNCaq810fzmttpwBACBkXvzlIzrr6o gpEfk1 BIPkcYtDxjKvLmmvDiRRpwjimoJyuovxTh4M0VR/WSe2O2PzMCKA9vOB 77uIXxn8ALHjSQpPvPGHXzoXnrKQYTjjz6mn5fHnc1s2tWLOtz gcZVz JiSB6R6TBhL5OOHToVeDzoDuUycXaNZYvardSKA9gx22HtxaAA dAYh0OHAIeO/wMiegL8zxkmvoZJj7fkSG1D6Dm0eUUVchzS/8ANZpn8J DcARVwQewcYNiEntoMBj5JMQh1kSPVxImXEY6Cudl2txnk7ki jkcfzoolir5mVAikR7E7Mzfa8lJxlFIQbD1FTAJp Voegn9mQvpo5N4I4R9Cl7GY5clK1gFXG2IUXPGmvq10tuGbrjQ f1gJU5wC8YwcwZXVyRzUj8Ly69wEVe30Mlr5JxFxkAo9gnZ6HY UCjlT4NX/aLWGQIUOdVblcKlWfPqGHn1pfnNZZbhGFriegLzPHqVlOORhjk 5f2sQ7gCJwB0GUNcYyKKKIzHRZKaR643LOfvn/3JqEeU6pwZ4F1KNlkAnjg5SWryrctcfNUB1zqlgCGAgjpjaKUv f2 jupR0jHKZVV7XlygnrPS5BwnGcB5KLjkR/FmYLGqtlEVKq8rpMgKVYB75q/Jy X2Mgwlkgh0nOeX12moFYUGYANQ 3LqeedMC 3GPPj7vWIM4vw5wiHtc9QVvh3VfpX/AO4Uq35ecPaB7hor3 caGD8YuU4H0cphuzeFHGTSK04CKQgD1sz6GMcJnsShU9U8ZrqR XrSf4J1 CegKn2y616w9A4KIDn2D2wOQDhTtwRVDsHziVDg8ZkAQloKGgP 5T LieGx/ tc97a316/HK9bPafqa6jh 2eckcJnq3M9vuHGuzqXQtJtY5vObb23hqXT/eruh/G dZNP0dnXFG13rRlLkWsQhy8vXGUh490fBRzCa5JMGhgR6HzlV9 T0Bbjk8d6aIFXxGCp2GP3uz6rBvWM3vLrQXkq9jclQkX31uXlP nHIICGVcnSrABiYPfRHd6ffzv8Adv8Ak/HchluPo fndf8A82LDCuPM19 9ODrcPXtBs3aIFVpMs/D2PXW MUCI9o9CZzTlf0ZsCRZ3ciVqtxFG2F28r9cPjo DX1HoQ20zB3CR7NLPKuvqDKBUvsbwfffgGZUPp s9rO5XCgM4T5 cqfQ7FEaNDdNCMgQc Dwa6PeTfo Lp9Ip8nhHGtmfoYrvC49uuiU3koxVdto25lzPTq2rK/q5znOOxBHWdzPu9zOd4ffm3i6msWxLzAlKYX8I Pdz25GB0B0D2Pfzn0npzvoXPEjG9LFUnefw92UnMSNVq4zyh2X SocDCeflyL6GnWiNIZPFXM4dFojy59/OD4Mcj1gI4xOp7xetxwjIGmSk7VVc7dpKoz2plESKyVdUbxgQE iAUBOnJxwwFA TLHrtdOjy7Yyf1rKa1WL7wyyAQIYodC5ctCgmoPYOvnioORSKD i5olAYKySKr/bnIG4WqGEi1ODxY4NblX5C47CsjQHt Dy5fQ1kNflL8noZVl3k5gIt/E962Q6IaaUXIf8zAPcqe2fQ6vPI6n4DmEnHhdXKqVXtrlr8Bb7 ahe7Z AcmEDJuM3G7kXED5ecFQKqwDzovKIHFGcV5DCfQFOBU964QBS9 OF9jFaiiZwmF9TAN6xgfsnjTVg5cwDE/6OAkoRPvPqZX8HueJBXKj0v az/rODCY8eXH1B1G6Nh8mIfblfg3QHgD0BXguRGJHH/WXB6cZgr/AMwkY/4wQON48J5cFwhTl8GsGsilRna0Cv8AgfLmTiEXyPY Xy6qTx Az70bWaYiKxvjN96XuYSPS55oDyBh888n1onA1fRlbr1YyGMT7 8HodzVODLat shYxVbOcRI XTo8BDDp6PdwARvl4NMFUHCdDlVq18uP t1MPGW7zNbMTALF9ZrLAq xq6pzL2MZIZwHz5X60 Q19l8mefYzsqqar3fx7YTEpD2XTpHufOOYTXO0vDjToVhcvHo4 XffCA59V89n 9S1tVuON74RPkudKw3QP7wgjVCBfOEpIArazw6C cB1YGBOV MJaxEIsweZAnC/eYA6J49Dszw6z143bmoePGMsEKTzcIYodHlyS4EoeBnJnGMaq Dt/nrGkCQZ9T0UcYvF0ekch HL7y7PDgPYAmdkKLuFenA Tkz68N n6z07s j/no6N2d/h/9xlf4Vu5j7ywLHfxlNvhzY/Zu/8AHodnpPQfR0/Zv87d307/AGc8T/8ANT8 ne/xcT0/fVfPjcPtd/qfn/2QA=.........

Malcolm Schweizer
08-18-2018, 6:25 AM
I go next week to a Judas Priest concert. (with Deep Purple )
Priest has been going strong for 50 years.

Way back in the 1980's I dated a girl whose uncle owned a luxury bus, and he drove for all the big names at the time: Journey, the Stones, Sade, Janet Jackson... And one day I was visiting him and he was very worried because he was going to drive Judas Priest on a tour. After the tour I asked how it went and he said they showed up in suits and were the most professional and polite group he had driven for.

By the way, what led to me breaking up with the girl was we were watching TV and the news was on and they said that the Rolling Stones were on tour (The Steel Wheels American Tour). I said, "aw man, that's one concert I would love to see," and she said, "Oh, Charlie is driving for them and asked if we wanted to come see them, but I didn't think you liked them so I told him no." You... You... You ddddidn't think I liked them? Who doesn't like the stones? We broke up shortly after.

Malcolm Schweizer
08-18-2018, 6:40 AM
Are we only talking about modern music? Would that be today's modern music or the era itself, for which really the 1950's are a big turning point?

I will stick to only current artists:

Jewel's "Pieces of You" album will be timeless.
U2
Jack Johnson
Destra (Soca artist)

...but right now the most timeless voice on the planet is Andra Day.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHfo_3EGFA

Edwin Santos
08-18-2018, 8:58 AM
Ken

The actual musical compositions of the Beatles were/are very simple.

Hello,
Not long ago I caught a documentary by a guy that deconstructed the studio engineering work the Beatles did on the Sgt Pepper's album. He included Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane which were intended to be part of Sgt Pepper's but were released early on Magical Mystery Tour. The groundbreaking work they did in the studio was anything but simple. IMO very high forms of art can appear simple on the surface, with mass instinctive appeal, but also with deep complexity below the surface that will continue to enthrall the scholar. The Beatles had that. Even their early music showcased very intricate harmony work. There is an Italian music scholar on YouTube who analyzes some of it.

In modern music, lyrical content, themes, and emotional impact can be an important element and with all due respect to Zappa and his musicianship, I think comparing his lyrics to the themes the Beatles touched would be like comparing Howard Stern to Shakespeare.

Along the same lines of multi-dimensional music, I'd like to throw Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon on the list of music that will stand the test of time in this regard.

Edwin

Curt Harms
08-18-2018, 9:13 AM
Glen Campbell, James Taylor, and Stephen Stills are probably the three most underrated guitar players of recent vintage.
(Almost said "living"...for some reason, I keep forgetting Campbell is dead.)

There was an interesting article in the sunday Parade magazine about Glen Campbell written by his wife. He had Alzheimer's and would display the mental symptoms - until he got on stage.

Jerome Stanek
08-18-2018, 11:30 AM
You mean like Zappa's "Dinah-Moe Humm"

Jim Tobias
08-18-2018, 11:58 AM
I am in full agreement with Edwin. When the Beatles quit touring and went into the studio and began to create ….they have few equals. Their musical became unique and was anything but simple. I might add, that most things that "stand the test of time" are not always the Most complex, but have some key ingredient(chord sequence/progression that appeals to the human ear/soul. Call it musical genius or creativity or whatever......it just gets your attention.
And just so this doesn't sound like a Beatles only rant, I also believe that Jethro Tull (Ian Anderson/Martin Barre) will be recognized more for their creative music than they are now

Jim

Ken Fitzgerald
08-18-2018, 2:11 PM
Ken
No worries, The Beatles will always have their place in the history of rock and music. Which will always be at the top. Their songs will last a long, long time.
My comments were directed more at the actual complexity of the music itself, and would there be enough in 100 years, that would still interest people to the point that it inspired them. Not the words, just the musical score. I've never cared, or really listened to the words in songs. It was always the technical with me.
The actual musical compositions of the Beatles were/are very simple. I had a lot more trouble learning Al DiMeola.
As a musician, guitar and bass, there are a lot of folks that people just never realized how talented they were, because they didn't learn to play their work.
I'll tell you a secret. Glen Campbell was a helluva of a guitar player. He was a virtuoso. Most people today just know him from True Grit, if they know him at all.

I realized Glen Campbell was a skilled guitar player. He played with the Beach Boys for a while so he proved he wasn't just locked into a country music style.

Sitting in my office is my Fender Power Jazz bass, about 5 feet from me is my Fender BXR 300 bass amp. Across the family room is my Takamine flat top 6 string and next to it is my classical I bought in 1970 in Brunswick, GA while attending a class at NATTC Brunswick, GA, a base that no longer exists. I love my bass but due to being deaf hearing only with my cochlear implant, my low frequency hearing is limited. (16 electrodes can't replace 21,000 hairs in the inner ear and get the same results.) Thus my amp and bass guitar will be relocating to a friends music shop and put up for sale.

That being said, I rejoice daily that I can still put on some really good headphones over my hearing gear and enjoy music. It quells the beast in me somedays.

Since becoming deaf I have bought a lot of orchestra music, a lot of 60's & 70's rock and even some Broadway musicals on CD. I rejoice daily I can still enjoy music, albeit at a reduced quality.

Perry Hilbert Jr
08-18-2018, 6:30 PM
I think Broadway Musicals are a sorely neglected art form. While I haven't listened to any of the musicals of the past decade, the classics of 50 years ago have some amazing music that still get feet tapping. A few took over the airwaves of contemporary music back then. As Operettas they shine. Although I always hated Cats. Which last I checked, for some bizarre reason, was/is owned by the US National Park Service. I understand why God Bless America is owned by a foundation for the boy scouts and Girl scouts, but Cats owned by a US Gov't agency? Some movie themes are incredible also. The theme from Big Country is the quintessential western theme and is far greater than the movie..

Bill Jobe
08-19-2018, 9:52 AM
I think Bob Dylan will have some of his in that group.

I agree, Jerome.

Stan Calow
08-19-2018, 11:09 AM
I dont think anyone will be listening to the pop music of today one hundred years from now with anything other than a historical interest or for amusement. How much popular music of the 1900s do we listen too now and you'd throw into that category? Tiptoe Through the Tulips? Rudee Vallee? Maybe Sousa. Taken out of context, most of the rock and roll "classics" are just important to the people who grew up with them. I don't see any Hip Hop or Tejano mentioned, which certainly is important to a lot of people.

Ole Anderson
08-19-2018, 7:58 PM
I am certainly no expert in the subject, but I can't help but notice the complexity of most any genre of music, other than classical and jazz, over the last generation is head and shoulders above anything from a hundred or even fifty years ago, not to mention the fidelity and production value of the recording arts. Same can be said of movies, every time I watch an old classic, it is about all I can do to sit through it. Sure glad they don't make them like they used to. What current music will survive the test of time? Define "survive the test of time". IMO all of it to some degree. Just go to Sirius XM. So many genres it is mind boggling even more genres yet on the streaming services. Even a 1940's channel in XM. Just run through the radio dial on a big city FM dial, then multiply that by tenfold or more out there in electronic space, all preserved in a digital medium that will sound as good a thousand years from now as today. Unlike stuff from a hundred years ago.

Kev Williams
08-19-2018, 9:44 PM
I have a cousin who explained to me once why, in his opinion, a lot of music- much that I really like listening to, like .38 Special, Journey, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Foreigner to name a few- likely won't stand the test of time: It's "Formula" music... The formula being, some catchy riffs, a catchy beat, a verse of catchy lyrics, a chorus, another verse or two, another chorus or two... "pick out a half dozen formula songs, the music's different and the lyrics are different, but it's all the same song."

As the years have gone by, I've come to agree. But I still love my catchy formula music! :)

As to current artists, Nightwish probably won't be a music force in the future, but their music is about all I listen to lately. The old saying 'if it's too loud, you're too old!' is, sadly, coming into play after 64 years. Example, I used to love Nazareth anything, now it's just noise... :( - But Nightwish keeps me looking for higher volume! :D - The combination of they-do-metal-well, the symphonic overtones, their love of performing, and the fact that Floor Jansen can sing, I'm hooked-- I and I love it loud! (good sound equipment helps)

Since I don't listen to much other music, no clue who's going to linger on after their gone...

Lee DeRaud
08-19-2018, 9:59 PM
I have a cousin who explained to me once why, in his opinion, a lot of music- much that I really like listening to, like .38 Special, Journey, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Foreigner to name a few- likely won't stand the test of time: It's "Formula" music... The formula being, some catchy riffs, a catchy beat, a verse of catchy lyrics, a chorus, another verse or two, another chorus or two... "pick out a half dozen formula songs, the music's different and the lyrics are different, but it's all the same song."My music-major college roommate, with an incredible baritone voice, used to love to confound music snobs by pointing out that "Deutschland Uber Alles"/"Ode To Joy" and "My Darling Clementine" were actually the same song by singing each with the other's lyrics. :)

Rick McQuay
08-20-2018, 1:14 AM
AC/DC is playable on almost any classic instrument, sounds great with or without vocals, and translates to many music styles. I believe they will be remembered, played, and interpreted, for a long time from now. Some of these you might have to skip forward a minute or so.

cellos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfGggAGITwg

bluegrass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pST4tHrc6Q4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc

next level instrumental guitar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMPWfHqVj40

nerd metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnrogbZC3b0

bagpipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY

nazis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAWkLsWQCY8

rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNMpfNVymQ

jazz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34AqFw3D78Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtNhboONGO8

I don't know ... ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_vgID3I8A

I rest my case. Whatever style of music they are playing in 100 years, I bet AC/DC will be there.

Kev Williams
08-20-2018, 1:35 AM
"Highway to Hell" -

Start with some catchy riffs, catchy beat, a verse of catchy lyrics:
Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

-a chorus-
I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell

-another verse-
No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey Satan, paid my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey mama, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land, whoo!

-another chorus-
Highway to hell
Highway to hell

-short, but another verse-
Don't stop me

-another chorus-
On the highway to hell
On the highway
Yeah, highway to hell
Highway to hell
Highway to hell
And I'm going down
All the way
Whoa!
================

Of course, some formula music is better than others :D

Mike Null
08-20-2018, 7:37 AM
Here's a monkey wrench. How popular would the classical music be if it wasn't subsidized, virtually all over the world? Would you ever hear it?

Perry Hilbert Jr
08-20-2018, 8:36 AM
My Sweet Lord was copied from He's so Fine
Your the Reason God Made Oklahoma copied from Rocky Top
and dozens of others. Two years ago, I heard a Country Artist singing his arrangement of a Christmas song, is was actually the melody of a Beach Boy's Song.

As one Musician I heard give a speech. We are running out of musical possibilities. If we take all the possible notes, rests and syncopations and use a computer to generate all the possible combinations, 90 percent of the actual "listenable" combinations have already been published.

Tom Stenzel
08-20-2018, 11:22 AM
If pianos are still around in 100 years Chopsticks will be played. It's a song that's survived and will likely continue.

As for anything else we're too invested in the songs and music WE like to make any sort of of judgment. I don't see the future of long term music storage being all that bright, with digital formats that change and cloud storage that can turn to a clear sky leaving nothing.

I'll stick to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra Neighborhood Series. Plus even though my wife is friend of the family we still haven't been able to score Greta Van Fleet tickets. Even using the family code that ticketmaster assigned. Dang!

-Tom

Roger Nair
08-20-2018, 12:34 PM
Here's a monkey wrench. How popular would the classical music be if it wasn't subsidized, virtually all over the world? Would you ever hear it?

I grew up in the Lutheran church which seriously relies heavily on its choir and pipe organ and German classical music. So institutions with cultural import carry music into the future. I am sure from that standpoint, we can find similar examples from our own experience.

Frederick Skelly
08-20-2018, 1:43 PM

Probably not, assuming you are referring to various professional Orchestras like the Boston Pops by "subsidized". I suspect high school orchestras and various local "volunteer" orchestras would still play it. But you'd hear it less frequently and any professional CDs would cost a lot more (fewer orchestras).

Mike Null
08-20-2018, 1:55 PM
That was my point. Even the radio stations that play it are usually public. School orchestras are fighting a losing battle against budget constraints.

Frederick Skelly
08-20-2018, 2:33 PM
That was my point. Even the radio stations that play it are usually public. School orchestras are fighting a losing battle against budget constraints.

You're right Mike.

Mel Fulks
08-20-2018, 3:16 PM
I don't doubt that there are fewer orchestras. But with modern recordings we don't need as many. Doesn't matter what the source of the support is as long as the checks are good. There are even community orchestras that often play to sparse audiences, and receive little if any support.

Bill Jobe
08-20-2018, 4:53 PM
There are, I think, certain persons that have the ability to create work that appeals to both sides of the brain. Who these people are I am not qualified to list. However, I do believe Bob Dylan is among them.
For that reason I think some of his work will endure.

Jim Koepke
08-20-2018, 6:18 PM
Someone suggested this was only for current releases? My feeling was it was about what people listen to currently they feel will be around for another 100 years.

If one wants a list of contemporary music that will survive the next century, my opinion is for zilch. Most of the time my music is listening to music from the iPod. Haven't heard much new stuff that interests me. A few movies have some interesting music that has actually been purchased to put on the iPod:

https://peterhollens.com/legendary-vocals/six-men-bring-to-life-celtic-drinking-song/

This is an old tune being sung currently and will likely be sung for another century if not two.

Then there is the argument of Pachelbel's Canon in D. Some say a lot of contemporary tunes are derived from it.

Then there will always the spiritual and etherial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT5u2xVEO5M

Some things will always make the heart beat a little faster or the soul feel a little calmer.

jtk

Chris Padilla
08-20-2018, 6:44 PM
Ah music...highly subjective! I graduated in the late 80s when Hair Metal was all the rage but nothing really ever grabbed me as much as the late 60s and 70s rock and Led Zeppelin ruled them all for me. So much great music came from those times IMO that I just don't see how it will ever go away. I could jot down a few more name but then more will pop into my head and I'll be here for hours writing them down. At least I have an easy number one for me and I'll just leave it at that!

Kev Williams
08-21-2018, 1:46 AM
Know what else I like listening to, that I haven't for quite awhile: Movie soundtracks--

Thomas Newman is one of my favorites, "American Beauty" is when I started paying attention to his music.. And many others, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, Randy Edelman, Danny Elfman... Making movie music is definitely a step up from banging out love songs ;) --

Remember "Thief" with James Caan? The opening 9 minutes is an intense edge-of-your-seat ride- unless you turn the sound off! The music, as simple as it is, IS the intensity. Turn it off, and it's a guy sitting in a car, a guy playing with some wires, and a guy drilling a hole- kinda like a typical day at work!

Being able to write music that defines a good movie, now that's an art :)

https://youtu.be/SEvomyYkIPY

Lee DeRaud
08-21-2018, 10:20 AM
Know what else I like listening to, that I haven't for quite awhile: Movie soundtracks--

Thomas Newman is one of my favorites, "American Beauty" is when I started paying attention to his music.. And many others, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, Randy Edelman, Danny Elfman... Making movie music is definitely a step up from banging out love songs ;) --

Remember "Thief" with James Caan? The opening 9 minutes is an intense edge-of-your-seat ride- unless you turn the sound off! The music, as simple as it is, IS the intensity. Turn it off, and it's a guy sitting in a car, a guy playing with some wires, and a guy drilling a hole- kinda like a typical day at work!Can't believe you left Hans Zimmer off that list. :) Trevor Rabin (from Yes among others) has also done a ton of film scores.

Just watched "Thief" the other night...I'm a big Michael Mann fan, but I'd forgotten that Tangerine Dream did the sound track. (For those who haven't seen the film, think of it as the prototype for "Heat".) You also might want to grab a copy of "Sorcerer": William Friedkin used them for that soundtrack and noted that, if he had heard of them soon enough, they probably would have been used for "The Exorcist" instead of Mike Oldfield.

Darcy Warner
08-21-2018, 10:27 AM
Young, Dylan, Van Morrison, Paul Simon, merle, waylon, etc.

Doug Dawson
08-21-2018, 11:03 AM
There are some pieces of music I feel are among the greatest of all time. Beethoven's Ode to Joy is near the top of the list for me. I was listening to it when my wife came out from work and she immediately switched it to some easy listening show with John Tesh. Hey, what I was listening to has been loved by countless people for centuries. In 50 years no one will remember the stuff he plays on his show. She rambled on about some current artists, and how she thinks their music might be remembered. Gershwin is getting to the century mark, some of Irving Berlin's songs are still going strong at 80 years. Radio stations still play Elvis regularly.

So, who and what music will be remembered in 100 years? Not just because you currently like it, but point out what "staying power" you think it has.

Probably Laibach, Opus Dei (Life is Life). When the fallout shelter doors eventually open again, and people crawl out into the new world, full of hope, that is what will be playing from every speaker.

Kev Williams
08-21-2018, 1:56 PM
Ironically good timing for this thread:

The "Eagles Greatest Hits" album, just overtook "Thriller" as the all time best seller...

(https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/eagles-greatest-hits-overtakes-michael-jacksons-thriller-as-best-selling-album-713224/)

Perry Hilbert Jr
08-21-2018, 2:33 PM
The me too movement turns its back on every one who may have even made a crude joke, but many of them revere Jackson with his shady history with children. Just an observation.

Bill Berklich
08-21-2018, 3:03 PM
Based on the T-Shirts I see the youth (High Schoolers) wearing it's Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, and Pink Floyd.

Charlie Hinton
08-21-2018, 3:20 PM
When my music is playing, per my wife (10 years younger) all of the 70's have stood the test of time.

Rod Sheridan
08-22-2018, 10:12 AM
In my opinion, we tend to love the music from our formative years into maybe our late twenties. That seems to be the music we think of, aside from classical music.

I don't know any "pop" music from my parents generation aside from some Christmas stuff and a few songs my mother would sing as she worked.

In a century only music historians will know of the music we listen to now..................Regards, Rod.

Jim Koepke
08-22-2018, 11:27 AM
I don't know any "pop" music from my parents generation

How Much is that Doggie in the Window?

jtk

Jim Koepke
08-22-2018, 11:28 AM
I don't know any "pop" music from my parents generation

Just thought of another, Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford.

jtk

Rod Sheridan
08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
How Much is that Doggie in the Window?

jtk

Yup, that's the one...........LOL We must be of the same generation........Rod.

Ole Anderson
08-23-2018, 2:33 PM
“Yes, we have no bananas”

Jim Koepke
08-24-2018, 1:45 AM
“Yes, we have no bananas”

That was on the oldies stations back in the '50s! :eek::D

jtk

Rick McQuay
08-28-2018, 2:29 AM
"Highway to Hell" -

================