PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Gail O'Rourke!

Scott Loven
11-23-2005, 7:29 PM
Just saw your piece on your trip to the American Sycamore Woodworkers Retreat in January WOODCRAFT Magazine. Is this you first published article?
Scott

Gail O'Rourke
11-23-2005, 7:46 PM
Scott,

Thanks! It is, and I really enjoyed writing it. I am just an amateur for writing...but really loved it.

I am glad that you enjoyed it and appreciate your kind words.

John Miliunas
11-23-2005, 8:15 PM
Dang it, Scott...You beat me to it! :mad: I too just finished reading it and, a worthwhile piece of writing, I might add!:) Nice job Gail! I thoroughly enjoyed the read!

BTW, and this is strictly my own opinion but, for all those who have read or do read any number of WW mags, I'm really quite surprised and impressed by the Woodcraft rag!:) At first, I thought it would be nothing but tools and techniques with a Woodcraft spin, but in reality, I find that it is quite broad in its depth. I got my subscription as a "freebie" when purchasing a Dewalt saw blade but, after going through several issues, I'm thinking I'll renew when it comes due!:) :cool:

Scott Loven
12-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Gail, how did you end up writing the article? Did you know ahead of time that you were going to write it? Is this your first published article?
Scott