PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

Blake McCully
11-23-2005, 1:32 PM
Hello all,
My wife, Ruth Ann, and I want to wish ALL the members of SMC, their immediate families, and extended families a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

If anyone needs help with giving thanks, jump up to the Freedom Pen Project forum. It's great.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving. May God bless you all, and God bless America.

Bill Stevener
11-23-2005, 1:42 PM
Hi Blake,
Thank You, Gerri and I would like to return the same, and get on your list in wishing everyone and there families at SMC A very Happy Thanksgiving, as well.
Bill & Gerri.>>>>>>>>>>>>>:) :) .

Chris Barton
11-23-2005, 1:48 PM
Likewise to all my SMC friends! Eat lots of great food, be well and enjoy family!

Mark Cothren
11-23-2005, 2:02 PM
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump
May your taters ‘n gravy
have nary a lump<O:p</O:p
May your yams be delicious<O:p</O:p
May your pies take the prize<O:p</O:p
May your Thanksgiving dinner<O:p</O:p
Stay off of your thighs!

<O:p</O:p

Rich Stewart
11-23-2005, 2:07 PM
I'll drink to that. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Thanks for all the great help. Eat, drink, and be merry!

Matthew Poeller
11-23-2005, 2:35 PM
I would like to wish everyone here a Happy Turkey day as well.

I hope you all have a productive weekend after your tryptophan induced nap.

Andy Hoyt
11-23-2005, 3:03 PM
I really really love Thanksgiving. You get to sleep in, watch football, eat too much (and get the miseries), watch football, eat some more, and be back in bed by 2 PM.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my new friends at SMC.

John Miliunas
11-23-2005, 3:18 PM
On behalf of myself, my LOML, Jill and our two wonderful daughters, Casey and Ann, I'd like to echo the sentiments of all for a great Thanksgiving!:) And, if you're traveling, we wish you a safe and uneventful trip!:) :cool:

Keith Burns
11-23-2005, 3:37 PM
OK Guys I found an unsecured network to hop on while I'm traveling so I wanted to ditto the above to all my smc friends...HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

Mark Singer
11-23-2005, 3:48 PM
Happy Thanksgiving...!!!! Enjoy the day and your family. I will have many people over and I will be stressed out....I will enjoy the day too...Charlie and Fred the 2 birds will be cooking and then eatten...they probably have had nicerThanksgivings in the past:mad:

Ernie Nyvall
11-24-2005, 9:00 AM
Thank you Blake and you and yours do the same.

Ernie

John Hart
11-24-2005, 9:06 AM
We must travel into the teeth of the storm today to enjoy Thankgiving with the family....Should be quite an adventure. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you...Even if you don't celebrate it today!!:)