PDA

View Full Version : anyone running a Brookman 25 Pin

Warren Lake
07-31-2018, 10:33 PM
Trying to find someone who uses one. Want to find out about running it, questioned the last owner but day after it was unhooked, I asked about one aspect that seemed wrong and it was. Not sure I could still find him.

brent stanley
07-31-2018, 11:56 PM
Jack's got a 15 pin.

B

Warren Lake
08-01-2018, 12:07 AM
No Jack is a Wadkin lad :) (do know he has one ) and did see one run in front of me once. Im looking to see a 25 pin Automatic machine with Pneumatic clamping running if possible. Its got a fair bit going on for set up. I had a few emails with a tech once who was likely the last guy from the factory maintaining them. Not sure i still have a contact.

brent stanley
08-01-2018, 1:58 PM
No Jack is a Wadkin lad :) (do know he has one ) and did see one run in front of me once. Im looking to see a 25 pin Automatic machine with Pneumatic clamping running if possible. Its got a fair bit going on for set up. I had a few emails with a tech once who was likely the last guy from the factory maintaining them. Not sure i still have a contact.

Yeah, he hides the Brookman in the corner behind some Wadkin and only brings it our when nobody is looking! :)

In fairness, I think they were affiliated at one point.
B

Warren Lake
08-01-2018, 2:04 PM
Brookman, Wadkin, Robinson, they are all really nicely made though with the Wadkin depends on when it was made. Hopefully someone will read this that has the machine I asked about running and in use. Its a pretty big world must still be some out there. Ive been told the Mennonites own a gaggle of them and ive been out bid by them in the past on a fresher one.