PDA

View Full Version : Help with User Manual for Eagle Machinery Bandsaw

Andy Emerson
07-27-2018, 1:18 PM
I went the cheap route with this Eagle Machinery Bandsaw. Paid $75 as the motor ran well. The trunions broke during removal to the garage but it looks like a Delta will fit to replace them. I also need to determine what piece holds the part that has the small clamp on it.

I did some searching but could not find anything on this Eagle Machinery. Does anyone know anything about it? Any chance of getting an owners manual?

Thanks for all the feedback.

Doug Garson
07-27-2018, 1:56 PM
Looks identical to my old bandsaw WA-14M. It's one of many Asian clones of the old Rockwell or Delta 14" bandsaw from the 70's or 80's probably built in the same factory in the 90's. Try R&D Bandsaws for parts, they specialize in parts for these machines. By the way, sounds like you broke the cardinal rule regarding moving bandsaws, always remove the table when moving. I have a PDF copy of the WA 14M manual but I don't know how to post it on this forum, PM me with your email and I'll send it to you.

Andy Emerson
07-27-2018, 3:29 PM
Hi Doug,

I am having issues with PM, I think. I've sent 3 but none are in my "Sent" box. Did you receive any of those?

Van Huskey
07-27-2018, 3:56 PM
A pair of these should do the trick.

https://www.grizzly.com/parts/TRUNNION/P0555LX101

As for what is holding the guideblocks on I can't see it well enough to know where to look for it. This saw probably shares a lot with the Harbor Freight Central Machinery saw, the manual is here: https://manuals.harborfreight.com/manuals/60000-60999/60564.pdf

Doug Garson
07-27-2018, 6:19 PM
Andy, sent you a link to the manual, not sure what part you are referring to "with the small clamp on it"? Maybe you can identify the part # from the manual.

Van Huskey
07-27-2018, 6:37 PM
Andy, sent you a link to the manual, not sure what part you are referring to "with the small clamp on it"? Maybe you can identify the part # from the manual.

There is a C clamp holding the top guides. I can't see it well enough to determine exactly what is needed.

Doug Garson
07-27-2018, 6:49 PM
OK I see the clamp now, your eyes are better than mine. Can't tell from that angle why it is there, I'm guessing something is broken. My top guide holder was broken on my old saw and I was able to repair it with JB Weld. If I recall that part is not easy to find which is odd since it is easily broken and there are thousands of those 14" Asian bandsaws out there.