PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Coupon Code

Mark Blatter
07-22-2018, 6:59 PM
I have read about coupons/codes for some off Grizzly orders. I have a couple of tools I need to get purchased and was wondering if there is truth to this, and if so, does anyone have a code they might be willing to pass on?

Thanks

Brian Behrens
07-22-2018, 8:47 PM
I received one on the back of the big catalog. I think signing up to receive the catalog is the only way to get one.

Alex Zeller
07-23-2018, 1:16 PM
The catalog I got back in April had a 5% off code. When I tried to use it I couldn't get it to work and the lady on the phone wasn't able to either. Turns out it was a low quality computer font and I was getting one of the letters wrong. Only after I zoomed in with my cell phone could I see what I got wrong. There are sometimes codes for specific tools. I recently got my G0766 lathe at around 20% off thanks to a code someone else posted here. So if you post what you want to buy maybe somebody will know of an item specific code.

Mark Blatter
07-23-2018, 11:23 PM
The catalog I got back in April had a 5% off code. When I tried to use it I couldn't get it to work and the lady on the phone wasn't able to either. Turns out it was a low quality computer font and I was getting one of the letters wrong. Only after I zoomed in with my cell phone could I see what I got wrong. There are sometimes codes for specific tools. I recently got my G0766 lathe at around 20% off thanks to a code someone else posted here. So if you post what you want to buy maybe somebody will know of an item specific code.

Where was the code on the catalog? I have a 2018 catalog that has a code for pricing on the back, but that is all, other than the customer number. I am looking to get a 20 planer and a Kreg face frame table.

Thanks

Van Huskey
07-23-2018, 11:28 PM
Where was the code on the catalog? I have a 2018 catalog that has a code for pricing on the back, but that is all, other than the customer number. I am looking to get a 20 planer and a Kreg face frame table.

Thanks

The codes don't come on all catalogs, some get them some don't. I don't think anyone has ever cracked the algorithm or even tried, but if it isn't clearly printed in that upper section you did not get one.