PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jim Becker, er-uh New Daddy....Avatar

Dennis Peacock
11-22-2005, 9:56 AM
Ok Mr. Becker....

I really think you need to use this Avatar instead of the one you have currently, besides that? It's perfect!!!! Wonderful new daughter (with a great sense of humor none the less :rolleyes: :D ) and very fitting for a very fine man who deserves girls like Anastasiya and Alesya. Give Alison a BIG Huge and a hardy CONGRATS from Arkysaw..!!!

Dennis Peacock
11-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Maybe Jim will see this before it rolls off. If not, I'll email it to him.!!!:p :rolleyes: :D

Jim Becker
11-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Hmm...I'll have to give this some thought. Can't favor one, you know... ;)

Matt Meiser
11-27-2005, 9:43 PM
Hmm...I'll have to give this some thought. Can't favor one, you know... ;)

Having grown up with 4 brothers, I can tell you that you have no hope of convincing either one of them that that's not true!

Jim Becker
11-27-2005, 9:49 PM
My compromise for the moment is my new "bunny hat" avitar...you will not believe how warm that thing is with it's quilted lining and dense (and beautiful) brown rabbit fur. Unbelievable. And at 750 Roubles (about $26), a steal... ;) Of course, the "shipping" was, umm...quite high.

Chad Pater
11-27-2005, 11:18 PM
And a Of course, the "shipping" was, umm...quite high.

Ha. Bet your the only one on your block with too.

Vaughn McMillan
11-28-2005, 2:59 AM
Jim, when I first saw your new avatar I though you were wearing an afro wig. Took a little bit for the thought process to filter down to the fact that you'd just been to Russia and all. Nonetheless...

Wha's happenin', bro? :p

- Vaughn

Dan Forman
11-28-2005, 3:08 AM
Jim---Soon as I saw that shot, I was thinking it was avatar material.

Dan

Jim Becker
11-28-2005, 8:05 AM
Jim, when I first saw your new avatar I though you were wearing an afro wig. Took a little bit for the thought process to filter down to the fact that you'd just been to Russia and all. Nonetheless...

Wha's happenin', bro? :p

- Vaughn
Vaughn, I had a 'fro in college. (really) This one is pure "bunny" and comes off. Unfortunately, a 50x50 avitar can't do justice to the beauty of the hat...even with careful manipulation, too much detail is lost. Here's a larger one, but it's a bit grainy as it was a cloudy day and the "ASA" speed in the camera got a bit slow. I'm not a fan of fur for a lot of reasons, but have to admit I like this hat. It's a wonderful deep brown with just a bit of golden flash in the fur. I doubt I'll have too many opportunities to wear it around here, however...too warm out, even in the dead of winter.