PDA

View Full Version : Packer fans

David Wilson
11-22-2005, 9:51 AM
I am not a big football fan nor did I watch the game last night but I must say this to all from Wisconson.

na-na-na-na-na

James Carmichael
11-22-2005, 10:14 AM
I went to bed about midway through the fourth. Did the Vikes score an offensive touchdown?

Kent Cori
11-22-2005, 10:33 AM
(Sung to the theme from Gilligans Island)

Come sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of fateful trip
That started from a small lake town
Aboard two tiny ships

The mates were a bunch of pole dancers
But the waitstaff was too pure
The Vikings team set sail that day
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour

The action started getting hot
The dancers strutted their stuff
If not for the prudes in the fearless crew
There wouldn't have been such a huff

The boats turned around and went back home
The authorities came aboard
But fear not friends, 'cause all's not lost
The Vikings finally scored!

Lee DeRaud
11-22-2005, 10:41 AM
I went to bed about midway through the fourth. Did the Vikes score an offensive touchdown?All of their "scores" are pretty offensive, especially to Packer fans.:p

Tyler Howell
11-22-2005, 11:31 AM
I was going to do the honorable thing and walk away. But the crew of the love boad did pull it off:D :D

Jeff Sudmeier
11-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Jerry Olexa
11-24-2005, 11:58 AM
How did they possibly do that without Randy Moss??!!

John Miliunas
11-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Yeah, what Kent said! :D And, hard as this season has been, you certainly can take nothing away from the fans! We stay with the Pack through thick and thin! The stands at Lambeau are always at capacity and I think that even my grandkids would have to "take a number" to get season passes, even starting today!:) I'll leave it at that.:D :cool:

Jerry Olexa
11-24-2005, 1:10 PM
I love Brett Favre....Long may he reign...

Dale Thompson
11-24-2005, 7:16 PM
the Packers NEVER lose! :D The score is secondary to the fact that they are "THE PACK"!! :) Sorry, world, but "OUR PACK" has won our hearts. :D Do you think that a minor detail like a couple of numbers on a scoreboard can ever reverse that victory? ;) :) Does icecream have bones? How simple can it be? :) :cool: GO PACK!!! :D

Dale T.

Dale Thompson
11-24-2005, 7:33 PM
[QUOTE=David Wilson] Wisconson.

Hey David,

I think that the Badger state is spelled with two "i"s and only one "o". I assume that that is true even in the metropolitan areas of Minnesota.

No offense intended or taken. :) Typos happen, especially when we are charged with adrenalin over a VERY lucky victory.

Congratulations to the Vikings! :) I think that Mike Tice is a class guy and had the sense to get rid of Randy Moss. :cool: Good move and good luck! :D

Dale T.

John Miliunas
11-24-2005, 7:42 PM
the Packers NEVER lose! :D The score is secondary to the fact that they are "THE PACK"!! :) Sorry, world, but "OUR PACK" has won our hearts. :D Do you think that a minor detail like a couple of numbers on a scoreboard can ever reverse that victory? ;) Does icecream have bones? How simple can it be? :) :cool: GO PACK!!! :D

Dale T.

Whew!!! 919 posts (thus far) to your credit and you finally got one we completely agree on!!!!:D You done said it the BEST Pesh! Thanks!!!:D :cool: