PDA

View Full Version : Practice makes perfect

Bobby Hatfield
11-21-2005, 5:04 PM
You have all heard how we must learn to do the job until we become perfect. Must have been the idea my new ladyfriend had in mind on a recent outing. The oldtime picture booth was like training a horse to saddle, I didn't bolt but shied away a couple times, I've been there 45 years, but would do it again in a minute. Evidence of my training is attached. Bobby

Bruce Page
11-21-2005, 5:19 PM
That's a great picture Bobby. She looks like a nice lady that has good taste!

Steve Clardy
11-21-2005, 7:15 PM
Good to see you around again Bobby!!

Jim Hager
11-21-2005, 9:10 PM
Good to see you around and doing well Bobby. I was asking someone about you the other day trying to find out what had become of you in the last few months since I had seen you post. Maybe you have become just a lurker but from the looks of what is going on in the photo you have had something besides woodworking on your mind.

Are you still in Newport? Stop in again sometime if you are in the area.

By the way that young lady in the photo is not of the McCoy family is she??

Glenn Clabo
11-21-2005, 9:24 PM
Great to see ya having some fun my friend...Fine looking lady ya have there.

For those who don't know Bobby you can tell he's having fun by that big smile he's got on his face.

Mark Singer
11-21-2005, 9:30 PM
Bobby....Just Great !!!!

Randy Moore
11-21-2005, 9:42 PM
Hey Bobby,

Are you saying you went and got hitched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

I am on my third one and if it don't work, but it will, I will go to some lake and fish in the summer and WWing in the winter.

Both of yop look happy.

Randy:)

Ernie Nyvall
11-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Looks like you are having a lot of fun there Bobby. Good pic.

Ernie

Dennis Peacock
11-22-2005, 1:49 AM
Bobby,

It does my heart "wonders" to see you post again and even more so to see you and your new "ladyfriend". Blessings and happiness to you both. Drop in and say "Howdy" sometime or let me know some weekend you'll be in the Newport area and I'll come and visit ya fer a spell. ;)

Great to see you again Bobby.:D

Bobby Hatfield
11-22-2005, 2:15 PM
To all and to answer your questions, no we are not married yet, she is still gainfully employed and not old enough to retire yet, her taste in men is questionable, I am still living at home, she is not a McCoy, but was born in NY and raised in nw PA, I am still doing a few jobs for the public, mostly cabinet doors, a job or two for myself, pic to be attached, I will try to get around to see some of you when time is available, she lives in KY and weekends involve lots of driving, after retirement location is questionable but I am still looking for an older Bluebird motorhome to go where its warm in cold weather. Its good to be alive again. Bobby