PDA

View Full Version : The Woodworker The Charled H. Hayward Years: 1939-1867

lowell holmes
06-24-2018, 1:58 AM
I just saw my copy in my bookcase. I'm curious if how many of you have the book, no reason for this question other than curiosity.
If you have not seen it, check this link out, you might be interested.

https://lostartpress.com/products/the-woodworker-the-charles-h-hayward-years-vols-i-iv

I'm not selling anything, just idle curiosity.

ken hatch
06-24-2018, 7:08 AM
My copy lives in the head.

ken

Frederick Skelly
06-24-2018, 7:13 AM
I have 2 volumes.

Wade Holloway
06-24-2018, 9:39 AM
I have managed to get all four volumes. :)

mike holden
06-24-2018, 12:52 PM
I have all four volumes and am constantly finding new/forgotten things every time I browse through them. You really do need all four volumes in my opinion.

David Ragan
06-24-2018, 1:00 PM
I have the 4 volumes; a bargain.

A lot of my older WW texts have type that is small, the lingo may be outdated, not well illustrated, and tends to run on in long paragraphs.

I love these books cause I can pick a topic, and Hayward covers it easily in about 10-20 minutes; superbly illustrated.

Like most of Chris Swarz work-he does a wonderful job editing; makes great lunch reading for mental break from work.

lowell holmes
06-24-2018, 1:47 PM
I bet Chris Swarz will be thrilled with the previous post. :)

Ted Phillips
06-25-2018, 9:02 PM
I've got all four volumes as well. I tend to keep one out on my desk, and I browse it like a reference book. I'll pick it up and thumb through it until I spy something interesting. Sometimes, as I start a new project, I'll go rifle through the books to see what tidbits of wisdom Charles has for me. A truly indispensable set.