PDA

View Full Version : Is it Xmas??

Tyler Howell
11-20-2005, 8:46 PM
The credit card needed a little tune-up before the holidays, but I wasn't expecting such great service.
You heard about the Perfomex here:
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=26276

These to jewals arrived this week. Sure are pretty
They are the LN 60 1/2R and #4 York respectivelly.
The DJ20 is still got the goup on it till I finish with plumbing on the new furnace.

Bart Leetch
11-20-2005, 9:18 PM
My oh My more Tyler's Toyls.:eek: Lookin good Tyler. Now about this toying with us & causing us to drool uncontrollably.:rolleyes: :D :D :D

Ron Jones near Indy
11-20-2005, 9:24 PM
Tyler, those toys are defective.:( They have no cords.;) Return them ASAP! Seriously, nice addition to the toy collection!:)

David Fried
11-20-2005, 9:41 PM
Tyler,

You must have been good this year. Very good! :eek:
Great looking toys .. er .. tools. Enjoy!!

Dave Fried

John Miliunas
11-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Nice little group of toyls there, bud!!!:D Those LN's are swe-e-e-e-et! Now, only two problems I see there: 1) No sawdust! 2) No shavings!!!!:mad: Come on, guy....Let's get with the program!!!:D Hey, congrats anyhow! I'm sure you'll love them all, once you start using them!:) :cool:

Dick Parr
11-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Glad to see that you didn't forget that some tools do need a plug attached.:D

Nice collection Tyler;)

Chris Barton
11-21-2005, 9:51 AM
Wow, those are soooo nice!

Andrew Ault
11-21-2005, 11:49 AM
It always makes me smile to see an American company make such beautiful products. (USA in this case, but any company in the americas does the trick for me.)

Wow, won't those be a pleasure to use!

That bronze is just so nice.

Congratulations on your new tools.

Dan Forman
11-21-2005, 3:01 PM
Hey Tyler---I can see you are making up for lost time, even reorganized the Picture Posse. Enjoy those planes.

Dan

Doug Shepard
11-21-2005, 6:10 PM
What's in your wallet?

Nice haul. That Performax box looks real good in your shop too. When ya gonna buy the sander that goes in it? :D I dont think we've actually seen pics of one in your shop yet. The box is a good start though.

Steve Clardy
11-21-2005, 7:07 PM
Ah. You ol sly dog Tyler.:eek:

Those are Thanksgiving goodies.
Now you need to re adjust the plastic for Christmas gifts also.:eek: :D :D

You could hang those plane socks on the fireplace.;)
Maybe they would fill up again:rolleyes: :D :D

Tyler Howell
11-21-2005, 8:13 PM
Ah. You ol sly dog Tyler.:eek:

You could hang those plane socks on the fireplace.;)
Maybe they would fill up again:rolleyes: :D :D

Great Idea Steve. I never thought of that one.;)

james watts
11-22-2005, 5:22 AM
I own a dj20 jointer and I am very pleased with it. What was great is that all I had to do is set bed on top of base and attach belt, fence excet. The blades came set right out of the box. It is a great jointer and I am sure you will be happy with it like I am. Glad you got the machine.:D :D :D :D