PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Virginia Beach Area?

James A. Wolfe
11-20-2005, 3:41 AM
As a new member of the group, first of all, thanks. I've learned a lot since lurking here a few days.

Second, I feel well educated enough now that I'm sure I don't know squat about what I want to do in regards to opening a laser engraving business.

Third, I'm hoping to meet and speak with owner/operators of laser equipment when I visit the Virginia Beach area next week. I'll bring the donuts and coffee to trade for some "inside scoop". I'm at the stage of deciding which laser to buy and the brochures all look pretty. I'd like to talk with someone who's walking the walk.

Any takers?

Jim

Growing older is mandatory,
Growing up is entirely optional.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Keith Outten
11-20-2005, 6:04 AM
Jim,

I am in Gloucester County near Yorktown about an hours drive from VB.

Dave Ray
11-20-2005, 3:06 PM
Jim, I live in Virginia Beach but my knowledge of lasers is nil, nadda, zip, zilch. Like old Sgt Schultz "I know nothing." If I can help you in any other way I will do my best. Have a safe trip here.

James A. Wolfe
11-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Thanks Dave and Kieth,
I'm going to see what develops over the next few days and then I'll likely try to make arrangements to meet and try to negotiate a brain dump. I've learned a lot lurking here for a short time so I at least have an idea of all the things I don't know. It's a start. I'll PM Friday or Saturday to see if we can set something up.
Thanx,
Jim