PDA

View Full Version : Metalcut (version of RDworks) Software

Chris J Anderson
06-12-2018, 4:30 AM
Hi to All,

Is anybody out there familiar with Metalcut software that would like to compare notes regarding mixcut and punch settings?

I would like to fine-tune the punching performance and have reached my limit of knowledge.

Cheers,
Chris

Mark R Jones
06-27-2018, 7:05 AM
Hi to All,

Is anybody out there familiar with Metalcut software that would like to compare notes regarding mixcut and punch settings?

I would like to fine-tune the punching performance and have reached my limit of knowledge.

Cheers,
Chris

I may have a "sample file" for you that the factory (Jinan AccTek) set up for me for some specific tests (start & punch) we were doing on my metal cutting head. If you are still in need I could view the screen settings or just send you that file for you to use as a sample. It is just a circle with a punch setting that starts the cut outside of the perimeter of the circle.

It sounds like you are having a similar experience to me in setting up files and getting MetalCut figured out. We may be able to assist one another in comparing experiences.

Chris J Anderson
07-02-2018, 6:25 AM
Hi Mark,

Thank You for your reply, and sorry for not getting back to you a bit quicker.

Yes I would love to see the file / and the settings, I will PM you now my email address.

Yes we can hopefully help each other on the machines - there's not much help out there from China, and it would be great to share info.

I have learnt what I know so far the hard way, but am getting on top of it slowly.

Does yours have a LFS (Live Focus System) ?

PMing you now.

Cheers,
Chris