PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Karl Laustrup
11-19-2005, 5:40 AM
Yeah, I know it's a little early, but I'll be gone next week. Leaving in just a couple of hours on a road trip to Troy, NY, my ancestral home for Thanksgiving.

Wanted to make sure I got to wish all of you a very

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Karl, Carole, Tama, and Mom [Alice]

Ken Fitzgerald
11-19-2005, 8:45 AM
And the same to you Karl!

Karl Laustrup
11-21-2005, 9:01 PM
Well, I got a chance to get on a 'puter at my cousins house in King of Prussia, PA. It's raining tonight and is supposed to tomorrow also.

Had a good trip so far. I looked for you John H., as we zipped through, well just south of, Cleveland on I-80 Saturday. I did wave. Did you see me? ;) :)

Now we are in the county next door to Bucks in PA. and Jim is in Russia. Bummer. Would have had some time today to see him I think. Anyone else along the way that I missed, sorry.:o Maybe on the way back, although we're going up to see Niagra Falls before head back down to I-80.

Tomorrow, it's on to Troy, NY. Not sure if I'll get a chance on a 'puter or not, so again HAPPY THANKSGIVING all.

Time to watch the PACK!!

Karl

Andrew Ault
11-21-2005, 9:33 PM
I wish for everyone a joyous and safe Thanksgiving.

This has been a wonderful year. I am grateful for my wife of one year, our health and freedom from trouble. My parents moved back to San Diego from Arizona recently and much of the local clan will be at their table together on Thursday.

I wish that in the next year the world will be more peaceful and that we can find common ground and mutual respect with all people. I hope that the coming year will bring prosperity to the poor, comfort to the sick and peace everywhere.

Thank you all for sharing your wisdom and humor, I have learned much from you.

Andy and Nancy