PDA

View Full Version : Rotary attachment for Trotec speedy 100

Denis de Lafontaine
05-24-2018, 4:07 PM
Good afternoon,

I just get my Trotec speedy 100, the rotary attachment who come with it do not go up and down to make sure that taper glass or wine cup get on same level. Is there any body did modification to the attachment to be able to go up & down?

Thank you for your help.

Denis

Mike Null
05-24-2018, 8:12 PM
If there are no adjustments try using shims under which ever side you need to level the taper.

What version of Job Control do you have?

Doug Fisher
05-24-2018, 11:31 PM
Rubber door stoppers/wedges from Lowes if you have to go the route Mike suggested. $1.80-ish a piece. You may only need two but buy four to keep things from rocking.

Kev Williams
05-25-2018, 2:03 AM
I have rotary's in the GCC and the LS900, both are totally different but I just shove whatever's handy under the low end, usually I just use rolls of tape :)
- I'll take quick 'n easy MacGuivering over slow & tedious rocket surgery every time :D

Denis de Lafontaine
05-27-2018, 2:04 PM
I tried shims, the only think is the notches on the rotary who goes on the rulers to make sure that the attachment is align do not work when I put shims.

So I got a idea that could be work...if it work I'll will be back to you

Thanks for your comments

(sorry guy's i'm french, so my english is not to good)

Kev Williams
05-27-2018, 3:57 PM
When jacking up one end of a rotary, you must (A) make sure the rotary is where it belongs on the table in the Y axis, and (B) realize everything in the X axis must now be aligned differently; using your red LED pointer you need to find an X axis zero point or centerline point (whatever works best for you) and make note of the X coordinate, put a guideline at that coordinate in Corel, and position your graphics from that point.