View Full Version : Plastic balls

Joe Bradshaw
05-23-2018, 7:29 PM
Way off topic, but, I'm sure you have all seen the videos of people in the clear plastic balls running at each other. My question is: what are the balls called? I need a couple for the next family get together. I know that the brain trust can come through for me.

Lee Schierer
05-23-2018, 7:43 PM
They go by a variety of names just do a google search for inflated bumper balls (https://www.google.com/search?q=inflated+bumper+balls&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1).

Ken Fitzgerald
05-23-2018, 8:01 PM
We saw a couple parks where those were used in Australia when we were there 4 years ago.

Vytas Miknaitis
05-26-2018, 6:43 PM
Sometimes called 'ZORB Balls'. Activity is 'ZORBING'.
I've heard personal reports of users getting violently motion sick in them, sometimes. Could be amusing.
Google this term, lots for sale, kid size and adult.