PDA

View Full Version : Woodnet Community spam

Grant Wilkinson
05-20-2018, 9:28 AM
I get unsolicited emails from something called the Woodnet Community, offering bad plans for woodworking projects.

The address listed in the email to unsubscribe just takes me to a website offering more crap. I have written them asking to be removed from all lists. They ignore these emails.

I realize thatI can simply send all their emails to junk and/or auto delete them, but has anyone had any luck getting these spammers to back off?

thank you

Dave Richards
05-20-2018, 9:35 AM
I haven't had any luck so they just go to the spam box.

Jim Becker
05-20-2018, 10:07 AM
I have them blacklisted in my email server's spam system...but unfortunately the sender address changes slightly for each email so they still show up nearly daily on the "approve and block" listing. I didn't subscribe; they are unsolicited and they are a known ignorer of "cease" requests.

John K Jordan
05-20-2018, 11:26 AM
Google mail automatically sends these to the Spam folder for me. I never see them unless I go looking for them.

JKJ

Ken Fitzgerald
05-20-2018, 1:10 PM
I just set up a rule where my email program sends them to the trash file. I empty the trash daily.

Jerome Stanek
05-20-2018, 4:25 PM
And never try to unsubscribe as that shows up as an active email to sell

Bruce Page
05-20-2018, 4:36 PM
I’ll use the unsubscribe option if it’s a reputable company. If it’s spam/junk mail, definitely no.