PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pete-Gloat!

John Miliunas
11-17-2005, 8:14 PM
For you folks with all those neat toy....errrrr....lasers, this may not seem to be a real big deal but, for those of us laser deficient types, this is way neat!:) This is the third time Pete Simmons has gifted my family with something very special, which will be a keepsake for many years to come. I remain totally impressed with what can be done with those bright light thingies you folks have and Pete has, once again, been kind enough to share his good fortune with my family.:) I just think this is way cool and my hats off to him for thinking of us! Thanks much, Pete! You're too kind!:) :D

Vaughn McMillan
11-18-2005, 5:15 AM
Pete, that's a very appropriate quote for the ornament. Great job.

- Vaughn

Karl Laustrup
11-18-2005, 5:46 AM
Very nice Pete. Can't really tell from the picture how big it is. Is it of a size that can be hung from a tree?

The inscription is perfect. At age 7 Bobby is quite wise beyond his years. :)

Karl

Pete Simmons
11-18-2005, 6:31 AM
They are about 4 or 5 inches in Dia. About a week or so ago Dennis Peacock posted a "What kids know about love." That is where I got Bobby's quote. As you can see Bobby knows more than most of us!

Pete Andrew
11-27-2005, 12:39 PM
well I hope you're giving young Bobby some sort of royalty for this - invested wisely he could be setting himself up nicely......