PDA

View Full Version : Skil 3601-RT 7 Amp 4-3/8 in. Flooring Saw

marlin adams
05-02-2018, 8:35 AM
I bought this back when I remodel and add a larger kitchen, laundry room and 2 bedrooms to my house. I did my own laminate floorings and this was very handy. I also been using it when it comes to cutting one bys or smaller. I used it to cut 1/4 thick boards crosscut and rip when I make small boxs. Alot lighter than my Rigid R4516 when I am just cutting up small stuff :)

Robin Dobbie
05-02-2018, 12:49 PM
I have one as well and it's a fantastic little saw. Picked it up on Craig's for really cheap.

Before I got into woodworking I did my bedroom and living room with it and I can't bring myself to get rid of it, though now I have like 5 table saws. I hope to do another couple of rooms with it at some point. Any table saw would work, but this is just the size and weight it needs to be, and has rubber feet, I think(I dont remember it slipping or marring the new wood).

Mike Wilkins
05-02-2018, 2:10 PM
Have that same saw and love it. However, why did Skil have to use those safety-head bolts to remove the blade cover. Now I have to but some more tools just to remove the blade for cleaning.