PDA

View Full Version : South Mississippi Fusion and/or Speedy 400

brian fithian
04-26-2018, 1:38 PM
Wondering if there is anyone in South Mississippi, South Alabama or Southeast Louisiana that has an Epilog Fusion or a Trotec Speedy 400.
Upgrading from an Epilog Mini 40W in the near future and would like to see both working if possible. I only have experience with the Epilog but, am very interested in Trotec as well.

Keith Downing
04-26-2018, 10:44 PM
Can't help with your location personally, but you might see how close the industry conventions/shows come to you.

The NBM show for example has all three of the major US companies (Epilog, Trotec, ULS) there with all their machines running, as well as a large number of vendors showcasing their laser related products. It's also commonly a good time to get a favorable price on a machine as many companies run "show" specials on their pricing.

If that proves to not be feasible, the next best thing would probably be to try to reach out to the salesperson for your territory for the company(s) you might be interested in. I'm sure they can find a way for you to see there machines running.

brian fithian
04-27-2018, 12:24 AM
Keith, i have been considering going to Portland or Cleveland if i have to but, sure dont want to add that expense on top of a new laser. Its a big step from my lil epilog mini to a Fusion 40 or a Speedy 400 so i am hoping i can find some within driving distance.
I have been talking to my Epilog rep and he is helping me all he can. I just started looking in to the Speedy 400, I REALLY like the idea of a pass through door. I sent in a quote request Monday and even followed up with a call Yesterday but, haven’t heard back from anyone yet.

Doug Fisher
04-27-2018, 8:40 PM
Doesn't look like they have any upcoming events that will be near you:

https://www.troteclaser.com/en-us/event-calendar/

From your general description of your locations, it looks like the closest Trotec showrooms to you are in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Atlanta or maybe Tampa. Scroll down:
https://www.troteclaser.com/en-us/contact/contact/