PDA

View Full Version : Five minute storms video (awesome!)

Fred Voorhees
11-15-2005, 5:28 PM
Go here http://media.putfile.com/storms

Lots of tornado footage.

Mike Tempel
11-15-2005, 8:28 PM
Totally awesome video and music to match.

Jim Young
11-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Kindof mesmerizing?

Matt Meiser
11-15-2005, 10:28 PM
I think I'll pass for today. We've already had one tornado warning this evening and the biggest line of storms is yet to get here.

Dennis Peacock
11-16-2005, 6:03 PM
Awesome video.....but not quiet like being in the midst of 3 twisters in my life time. Fortunately, we only lost our chicken house.....ever seen chickens in the yard, minus 90% of thier feathers?:eek: Weird looking I must say.:D

Fred Voorhees
11-16-2005, 7:34 PM
Awesome video.....but not quiet like being in the midst of 3 twisters in my life time. Fortunately, we only lost our chicken house.....ever seen chickens in the yard, minus 90% of thier feathers?:eek: Weird looking I must say.:D

No Dennis, I haven't - but what I have seen is the proverbial "chicken with its head cut off". I remember as a kid, my Dad did a lot of handyman stuff for this gentleman who owned a large poultry farm. I don't know why it was done, but I remember this one time back when I must have been, oh, maybe, ten years old. My dad helped to chop off the heads of a number of chickens. Those birds hopped around without their heads for like five or ten minutes. Strangest darned thing I have ever seen.