PDA

View Full Version : I always thought I looked young...

Kirk (KC) Constable
11-15-2005, 2:07 PM
...for 45. But today I went scouting apartments for my daughter, who'll be moving here from Iowa early next year. First place I stopped, I asked the nice lady if there were any vacancies...to which she replied no...but invited me to get on the waiting list. It was only when I said I was looking for my daughter that she told me it was Senior Citizen complex. :eek:

I guess I need to lose the beard. :( :mad:

KC

Bruce Page
11-15-2005, 2:29 PM
LOL!
Just wait, it gets better!

Jim Becker
11-15-2005, 2:47 PM
I don't know, that beard looks so much like a St Bernard, it would be a shame to lose the uniquness! LOL! :D :D :D

Michael Stafford
11-15-2005, 3:17 PM
I have never seen a beard quite like that myself. You see them all the time that resemble borzois but seldom St. Bernards.....Too funny, Jim!!!!LOLLOL:D

Cecil Arnold
11-15-2005, 4:19 PM
You look young to me KC, but then compared to me you are young.

Steve Clardy
11-15-2005, 5:06 PM
I remember the time I went to a eating place that served beer also.
Had my younger brother with me and a couple of co-workers. Ed was 6 years younger than me.
I was around 32 then.
Everyone ordered lunch, and beers, then the waitress came back and told me She couldn't serve me due to my age. What??????

Joe Pelonio
11-15-2005, 5:31 PM
Ha, my wife and I were just noticing the other day at a restaurant that in just two years (at 55) we're eligible for their "senior discount". Then the next day I went with my daughter (25) to pick up something at sears package pickup with my truck, and the lady at the counter, when I said it was for my daughter said "you don't look old enough to have a daughter that old". Made my day, but ruined my daughter's.