PDA

View Full Version : Thank you,Mel

george wilson
03-29-2018, 2:55 PM
Mel,I'm not trying to avoid you. I have tried 3 or 4 times to send you a private thank you,but something is wrong with my ability to send messages. I cleared out several old SENT messages,but every time I try,it still says I have too many sent messages.

Anyway,I do appreciate your generous gift,so thank you again. I don't visit forums much right now because it's too hard to get up from the computer due to the knee replacement.

Mike Baker 2
03-29-2018, 4:07 PM
Not Mel, but I wondered where you'd gotten to. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Dave Beauchesne
03-29-2018, 4:37 PM
May you have a speedy, complication free, recovery George!!

Dave B

Jim Koepke
03-30-2018, 10:42 AM
A speedy recovery George.

Contributors are able to have a boat load more messages saved than Members. This is something relearned by me every year at dues payment time.

jtk

lowell holmes
03-30-2018, 10:53 AM
Old age is tough, but it sure beats the alternative. :)
I'm 82 and still walking 1 mile every morning. It keeps my joints working.
Google "fitness walking".

Mike Henderson
03-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Good to see you posting again, George. We missed you.

Mike

Jay Larson
03-30-2018, 12:29 PM
I thought the title was Thank you, Me! And it was post about getting a new tool.

Hope you are improving, George.

Stew Denton
03-30-2018, 12:49 PM
George,

I too have wondered about how you were doing. It is good to see your name on a post. I need to pray that you do well.

Stew

Jerry Olexa
03-30-2018, 1:24 PM
Heal quickly George!! We miss your comments...

Osvaldo Cristo
04-01-2018, 5:49 AM
I thought the title was Thank you, Me! And it was post about getting a new tool...

Hahaha... you are not alone!

george wilson
04-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Oh,I didn't realize that my contribution had expired! thanks for the heads up.

There,fixed it.

Matthew Cashman
04-03-2018, 3:18 PM
George,

If getting up from the computer is stopping you, you might consider a laptop (can easily use on a surface of any height) at least until you're healed. I generally work at a standing desk.

Laptops good enough for what woodworking and metalworking demand online are easy to come by these days. I had a couple that would be more than adequate for web surfing that I just gave away to a school, but I'm sure there's a forum member with one or two kicking around.