PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Road Trip

Jay Knoll
11-14-2005, 2:13 PM
Anyone going to the Woodworking Show in Tampa this coming weekend? I'll be there on Saturday. Maybe we can have a SMC get together at the "fine dining" establishment I"m certain will be there! Yeah right! Oh well, I guess a hot dog won't kill me.

Jay

Dick Latshaw
11-14-2005, 5:06 PM
I'll probably show up but I'm not sure whether it will be Saturday or Sunday. Perhaps we can find a few more folks that are going.

Ed Blough
11-15-2005, 6:36 PM
I hope to get there I'm tryign to convince my neighbor that Friday is the best day but I think he is letting work influence him and wants to go Sat.
If we're there Sat I will keep a look out for you

Joe Scarfo
11-16-2005, 4:25 AM
I will be there Fri and Sat for sure. Maybe even Sunday too.

If you're looking to meet, pick a time and place. I would love to meet up.

Thanks
Joe

bill walton
11-16-2005, 6:52 PM
The flood insurance adjuster has announced that he will visit my place on Saturday morning. I'm hoping to get going after he leaves. I'd enjoy meeting the rest of you.

Jay Knoll
11-16-2005, 10:22 PM
How about 12:30 at what ever place they are serving food? Sorry don't have a SMC hat! If anyone has one, please wear it and you can serve as the "meeting post"

Jay

Allen Bookout
11-16-2005, 11:12 PM
I am hopeing to make it but it will probably be either Friday or Sunday. If I make it Saturday will take a look around the food place at 12:30. Allen

Dick Latshaw
11-17-2005, 9:05 AM
How about 12:30 at what ever place they are serving food? Sorry don't have a SMC hat! If anyone has one, please wear it and you can serve as the "meeting post"

Jay
I'll try to make it. I don't have a hat either - I'll be the dude in the Auburn Univ. T shirt. (No, I didn't go to Auburn - long story.)

Joe Scarfo
11-17-2005, 12:45 PM

Jay

There isn't a restaraunt in the immediate vicinity that is easily recognizable. Ie, no Denny's, Wafflehouse, etc. I can't think of a place.

I'll have on shorts and a red shirt golf shirt with a saw embroidered on it...

Can anyone else?

Tks
Joe