PDA

View Full Version : David Marks visits Arizona

Joe Blankshain
11-13-2005, 4:44 PM
Just got back from my third day at the Woodworking Show here in Scottsdale. Spent over two hours (two sessions) with David Marks and his discussions about "Bending Wood" and doing Inlay work. He made it very easy to understand and gave some great tips. If anyone gets a chance to see him at a show or take classes from him at various locations, do so. He is very open to discuss any topics of our craft/hobby/vocation when he is done with his sessions and truely loves what he does. He is also very aware of SMC and speaks highly of some of the threads he has read as well as his meeting with Marc Singer. Additionally, a number of fellow Creekers got together on both Friday for lunch and Saturday for breakfast and then went to the show. My thanks to David Falkenstein for organizing the meals and getting all of us together.

Jim Barrett
11-13-2005, 8:23 PM
David is a great guy...if you ever get a chance take a class from him at his studio or even better do a 1 on 1 with him for a day or two. Really lots of fun and you'll learn plenty!
Jim

Mark Singer
11-13-2005, 8:29 PM
David is a very talented and great guy! He is very versitile...and has very practicle ideas for making things....great designs too!

Dave Falkenstein
11-13-2005, 9:49 PM
Additionally, a number of fellow Creekers got together on both Friday for lunch and Saturday for breakfast and then went to the show. My thanks to David Falkenstein for organizing the meals and getting all of us together.

You're welcome!