PDA

View Full Version : I feel so fortunate that I was selected

Curt Harms
03-08-2018, 7:56 AM
by one one of the responsible people with good intentions on the internet:)

Dear Sir,

I hope you will not be embarrassed with this email at this era
that fraudulent mails are everywhere,Spoiling the good intentions of other responsible people people on the internet.
My client is looking for fund manager with good track record.My client want to release out some funds lodged in a bank for a Lucrative investment under a Hard working and Sincere Overseas manager.

We need an international manager who can assist to Invest and manage this funds for a
five years term period on his behalf in any viable business venture with good ROI.
If you are interested please send your full details for more explanation

Regards,
Image result for law logo images
Barr. David Callaghan
Callaghan & Associates

How did Barr. Callaghan know I needed a chuckle this morning?

John K Jordan
03-08-2018, 8:17 AM
We need an international manager who can... manage this funds for a five years term period

Hey, you may be just the person I'm looking for! I need a Sincere Overseas fund manager too. Er, actually I need a fun manager for when we go overseas. Please send your full details.

Bill Dufour
03-08-2018, 9:48 AM
Gee maybe it is legit. He sounds like a prince. Perhaps they are funding for the Nigerian Bobsled team?
Bill D

Jim Koepke
03-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Sometimes a far fetched story has a grain of truth:

jtk

Ken Fitzgerald
03-08-2018, 1:19 PM
Would your fund like to buy a toll bridge and make a lot of money?;)

Wade Lippman
03-08-2018, 4:29 PM
I have read that these things are free to send out by the millions, but relatively costly to deal with replies, and they don't want to put a lot of time in dealing with people who will figure out it is a scam later on. They make them silly so that only morons will actually answer. That minimizes the false positives.

Or, he really likes you.

Bill Dufour
03-08-2018, 7:26 PM
Trump just lost his economic advisor. Maybe he got the job or maybe he told Trump not to invest and Trump fired him for not jumping on the opportunity to make the money and balance the budget.
Bill

Bruce Wrenn
03-08-2018, 8:56 PM
Refer him to my lawyers, Dewy, Cheetum and Howe. I'm sure they would be willing to work with him.