PDA

View Full Version : How to or where to order

Trey Tull
03-07-2018, 4:45 PM
I have a client that is requesting an acrylic panel with seafoam green carbon fiber look. I would rather the carbon fiber be on the back side, second surface, so I can laser it off in places for back lighting. I've thought about having it hydro dipped and then put a seafoam green base coat on and I've thought about having it uv printed. How would you go about this?

Thank you,
Trey

Keith Downing
03-07-2018, 8:20 PM
I have a client that is requesting an acrylic panel with seafoam green carbon fiber look. I would rather the carbon fiber be on the back side, second surface, so I can laser it off in places for back lighting. I've thought about having it hydro dipped and then put a seafoam green base coat on and I've thought about having it uv printed. How would you go about this?

Thank you,
Trey

John Blazy is one of the guys on here from time to time that is doing a lot of stuff with Carbon Fiber and textures / colors. I'm not sure if any of it is laser-able or not, but he can probably point you in the right direction either way.

I don't think there is a way to tag him on this post directly, but you might track him down and send him a private message with your questions. Or, his website is www.Dichrolam.com (https://www.Dichrolam.com) if you want to try to get a hold of him that way instead.

Scott Shepherd
03-08-2018, 7:14 AM
I'd UV print that all day long. Very easy to do, providing you have the graphic.