PDA

View Full Version : engraving on guitar pedals

Trevor Bittinger
03-06-2018, 12:34 AM
Hi all -
I'm doing some tests on some painted guitar pedals for a potential ongoing job. I was wondering if anyone here had settings that worked well for this type of application. I did 25s/100p the first run and it fubbed it all up. Second test I did 90s/50p and it turned it okay, but had to run it twice to achieve a decent result. Was curious if anyone else has had better luck doing something similiar? Thanks in advance. Running a 40watt epilog mini 24.

Bert Kemp
03-06-2018, 12:41 AM
Think your just going to have to do trial runs and see what works. 1st are all pedals painted with the same paint and same number of coats, you see what I'm getting at.If everything was the same down the line then maybe we could say what settings will maybe work.Like is alway mentioned start low pwr high spd and keep upping pwr and slowing speed till you find what works.oh and please take your websites off your post, before the Mods do it

Trevor Bittinger
03-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Thanks Bert, will do some more experimenting. Not sure what website you’re talking about on my post. In my signature?