View Full Version : Can anyone ID this brush

Norris Randall
03-03-2018, 8:44 PM
What do you think?


Dan Jansen
03-03-2018, 9:04 PM
I believe those are used to paint metal roofs.

Bradley Gray
03-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Ding! we have a winner!

Bill Dufour
03-04-2018, 9:37 PM
They are used to put tar on a roof or a street.
Bill D

Rich Engelhardt
03-05-2018, 3:53 AM
Yep - tar brush (roofing tar)

Norris Randall
03-06-2018, 6:59 AM
Thank you ALL for confirming my GUESS.