PDA

View Full Version : Good Price on a Trotec Speedy 360 80 Watt??

Scott McCloy
03-02-2018, 3:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was at a trade show last week and really liked the Trotec Speedy 360 (80 Watt). I have a stamp making business and I currently have a Universal M300 that has been good to me over the last couple of years but I would like to upgrade. The quote I got including delivery and installation comes to $28,850. I just wanted to see if this is a good price because I know there is another show coming up in June and I know at the trade shows is the best time to get a good price on a new engraver. Any suggestions or information is much appreciated.

Thank you

Scott Shepherd
03-03-2018, 8:24 AM
I would think that's a fair price for that machine. It's a heck of a machine. If you make stamps, it's going to pay for itself very quickly if you were making money with them on the M300. It's going to be like lightning speed :)

Mike Null
03-03-2018, 11:34 AM
A friend of mine just bought one and that's the same price range as he was quoted.

Scott McCloy
03-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Thanks guys for response. I want to get into engraving more than just stamps and I heard a lot of great things about the customer support on here with Trotec.

Adam Braidwood
04-13-2019, 4:02 AM
Did you end up buying the speedy machine ?

Hi Everyone,

I was at a trade show last week and really liked the Trotec Speedy 360 (80 Watt). I have a stamp making business and I currently have a Universal M300 that has been good to me over the last couple of years but I would like to upgrade. The quote I got including delivery and installation comes to $28,850. I just wanted to see if this is a good price because I know there is another show coming up in June and I know at the trade shows is the best time to get a good price on a new engraver. Any suggestions or information is much appreciated.

Thank you