PDA

View Full Version : Lasercon

Lynn Hinman
02-25-2018, 5:55 PM
I just got back from Nashville from the AP Lazer meeting. Good meeting and exchange with other users. While this is a newer company, I have had great experience with company support; they have always answered my questions and helped me through any problem (mostly my brain lock). While I have always shied away from overseas imports, I am extremely happy with this purchase. I purchased the largest machine they had and it has reduced the number of sheets that I have to run because of the size. When I purchased this machine, they were the only one that had a table that was this size - 4' X 3'. While I have not run anything larger than the table size, the capability to run larger items with their pass through capability is what sold me along with the price. I have had the machine for close to 18 months and use it to augment my CAMaster 4' X 8' CNC machine. If you have not looked at this machine, I suggest that you give it a look.

After the conference, I sat down with the owner and talked about the future of the meetings and I am excited that he listened and he will implement several of my suggested changes for the next meetings.

Have any of you broken your large files into multiple tiles so you could have a continuous graphic covering a large piece? As I understand it, you place plexiglass over the graphic and do a light scribe on that until you get it fully lined up. Any help or advice would be great. I am planning on doing a 4' X 8' table.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Lynn

Tony Lenkic
02-25-2018, 6:46 PM
Read this post form Ian .............

Stitching photos for aligning engraving on a substrate larger than the bed area ?