PDA

View Full Version : Hammer A3-31 parts diagram

John Terdik
02-19-2018, 9:51 AM
I just picked up my Hammer A3-31, used from Felder in DE. The paperwork includes a parts diagram with part numbers but it is not in English, does anybody have an English version that they can scan and send to me?

I got the unit with the three knives, I'd like to have a parts diagram for an A3-31 with the quiet head. Would somebody that has the quiet head unit please scan the parts diagram one page that includes the quiet head and send it to me?

Jim Becker
02-19-2018, 9:55 AM
Might sound like a stupid question, but...can't the Felder folks provide you with that?

John Terdik
02-19-2018, 10:01 AM
That is another route I'm going, as of this time I have not received a reply and wanted to get moving on this project. I'm a bit anxious to get the unit installed and working. This of course is not really required for the setup but it is part of my library. I keep a softcopy of all documents on my PC for all of my tools.

Ted Derryberry
02-19-2018, 10:02 AM
I don't think they have English versions of the parts diagrams. I didn't even get one in German for my A3-31 or my KF700SP. They did send me a parts diagram on the shaper fence for the KF700SP to help me install the fine adjustment mechanism. It's in German.

Derek Cohen
02-19-2018, 10:09 AM
This may help. It is the manual:

http://maschinen.felder-gruppe.at/uploads/document/Manual_A3-26_A3-31_A3-41_EUS_enc.pdf (http://maschinen.felder-gruppe.at/uploads/document/Manual_A3-26_A3-31_A3-41_EUS_enc.pdf)

Regards from Perth

Derek

Jamie Buxton
02-19-2018, 10:44 AM
Which generation of A3 do you have? They'd have different drawings.

Rod Sheridan
02-19-2018, 2:37 PM
I just picked up my Hammer A3-31, used from Felder in DE. The paperwork includes a parts diagram with part numbers but it is not in English, does anybody have an English version that they can scan and send to me?

I got the unit with the three knives, I'd like to have a parts diagram for an A3-31 with the quiet head. Would somebody that has the quiet head unit please scan the parts diagram one page that includes the quiet head and send it to me?

John, the drawings are in German, the part numbers are in English;)

If you can't get the drawing from Felder, PM me your email address and a machine serial number I'll see what I can do........Regards, Rod.

John Terdik
02-20-2018, 12:42 AM
This may help. It is the manual:

http://maschinen.felder-gruppe.at/uploads/document/Manual_A3-26_A3-31_A3-41_EUS_enc.pdf (http://maschinen.felder-gruppe.at/uploads/document/Manual_A3-26_A3-31_A3-41_EUS_enc.pdf)

Regards from Perth

Derek

That is very similar to what came with the unit and I had also downloaded a similar. This does not contain the parts diagram. In one of the above post it was mentioned that they may not have an English version.

As of this date, I have not received a reply from Hammer.

John Terdik
02-20-2018, 1:02 AM
Which generation of A3 do you have? They'd have different drawings.
I'm not sure which generation I have, my SN is 52.04.406.14. I would assume that the SN when properly decoded identifies the generation. If not what else can I reference to identify the generation?

The story I got about my unit is, the guy that ordered the unit decided to get a higher-end Felder unit. I don't think it was ever actually used and I don't know if the guy took delivery. When I picked it up there was no cardboard box, it was just well wrapped with a huge clear plastic bag and a LOT of the Saran wrap. If it is a restoration unit they did a SUPER job.

Jamie Buxton
02-20-2018, 1:29 AM
..I'm not sure which generation I have, my SN is 52.04.406.14. I would assume that the SN when properly decoded identifies the generation. If not what else can I reference to identify the generation..

Look at the current Hammer web site. That's the second-generation A3. If yours does not look like that, it is likely a first-generation machine.

Robert Zschoche
02-20-2018, 1:46 AM
John,

I have the A3-31 with the segmented cutterhead. I have some things to do tomorrow but if you don't get what you need by EOD, I can scan what I have and get it to you. As noted above nearly everything is in German. Also, the sheet size they use doesn't correspond to our standard 8.5" x 11", so the sheets might not fit completely on my scanner.

Todd Zucker
02-20-2018, 4:23 AM
Mine is about a year old, and it came with a silent power cutter head drawing that is in German, dated May 2012. Fortunately, it only has 4 parts.
I don't have a scanner, but here is a photo.379465

Ted Derryberry
02-20-2018, 8:21 AM
They don't come in a cardboard box, they come on a pallet with a wooden frame around them wrapped in plastic.

Rod Sheridan
02-20-2018, 9:29 AM
They don't come in a cardboard box, they come on a pallet with a wooden frame around them wrapped in plastic.

ted, I don't think there's a frame, you're correct about the heavy plastic wrap................regards, Rod.

Ted Derryberry
02-20-2018, 10:16 AM
There may not be. Its been almost a year since I got mine. My KF700SP had a frame around it. Definitely no cardboard boxes.

Joe Fenwick
02-21-2018, 9:58 AM
I own a C3-31. Hammer/Felder told me that they only have German parts diagram.