PDA

View Full Version : DC Gloat

Bernie Weishapl
11-10-2005, 8:29 PM
Just received my new DC this afternoon and working on getting it together. I am still waiting on the Wyn filters for it so won't put the bags on. Boy is a improvement over the little Delta AP300. I put in on the small bandsaw and will leave it there. Been a long day but happy that it is here and can get started string the lines for it.

lou sansone
11-11-2005, 5:38 AM
looks like it is missing some important parts :cool:

congratulations
lou

David Less
11-11-2005, 6:31 AM
It is a great machine for the price. Come to think of it, I spent more money on my Sheldon Engering 14" impeller than I did on my HF DC including Wynn filter and remote. Ahhhhhhh, the price we pay for more performance.

David

Bernie Weishapl
11-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Thanks guys. Lou you are right. I am still waiting for the filters to come in. I figured they would make it here before the DC. So I will work on the plumbing for it. Probably come in next week while I am out of town on business.

Ralph Barhorst
11-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Hey Bernie,

I bought the exact same DC yesterday at the local HF and I have also ordered the Wynn filter and am waiting for it to arrive. I also bought the HF accessory package that had two 10' ducts, blast gates, etc. for $42.95. I can't wait to get it all installed. I still have some Christmas presents to make.

I really appreciate the advice that I got from the guys at this web-site.

Ralph

Corey Hallagan
11-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Congrats Bernie! Glad you were able to upgrade.

Corey

Bernie Weishapl
11-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Ralph I did the same exact thing. I bought the accessory kit. I am hoping I have enough hose to do 3 machines. I just finished the roll around cart for my bench top table saw. I put a 3 1/2" pvc 90 deg in and plumbed it out the back. I need to get another blast gate so I can hook it up to the second inlet when needed. Most of my runs are less than 10'. The longest being to my Griz bandsaw which will be about 12'. I got a lot of good advice here to especially from Jeff Sudmeier who has had one for awhile. I also have a Christmas project to get done. I am building a wooden wagon for the grandson. My grandfather gave me one back in 1951 when I was a kid. Anyway thanks again.