PDA

View Full Version : Ever Read the Warning on the Shingle Shot?

Bruce Wrenn
01-28-2018, 9:38 PM
Not to be given to anyone who is pregnant, nursing, or about to become pregnant. For individuals OVER 55 only. How many over 55 do you know who fit in the first three groups?:rolleyes:

Doug Garson
01-28-2018, 9:58 PM
I like when they advertise a drug and then say don't take it if you are allergic to it. How are you supposed to know if you are allergic to it before you take it? I always attribute that to the lawyers.

Bill Orbine
01-28-2018, 10:48 PM
For starters, Google "Rajo Devi"

Dennis Mas
01-28-2018, 10:48 PM
Bruce, what kind of doctor/nurse gives you the bottle of serum to read before they give you the injection?

John Terefenko
01-28-2018, 11:10 PM
Do you ever listen to many of the drug commercials on tv. With all the side effects who wants to take them. Then right after that commercial they have the lawyer commercials, if you have taken this drug or had a hernia surgery or whatever call this number. Man don't get sick.

Curt Harms
01-29-2018, 6:39 AM
Kinda like the California "known to cause cancer" label. Just put the label on everything, it's mostly ignored anyway but is a trial lawyer repellant.

roger wiegand
01-29-2018, 7:48 AM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-in-her-70s-may-be-oldest-ever-to-give-birth/

Many, many examples of women over 55.

Malcolm Schweizer
01-29-2018, 8:30 AM
Do you ever listen to many of the drug commercials on tv. With all the side effects who wants to take them. Then right after that commercial they have the lawyer commercials, if you have taken this drug or had a hernia surgery or whatever call this number. Man don't get sick.

Yes- one drug for irritable bowel said it could cause severe bleeding and death. Well gee... I'll take irritable bowel over that, thank you.

Bruce Wrenn
01-29-2018, 8:41 AM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-in-her-70s-may-be-oldest-ever-to-give-birth/

Many, many examples of women over 55.And she chose to become pregnant, so she shouldn't have gotten shingles shot. Instead, she should have gotten a mental exam, IMHO.