PDA

View Full Version : One Heck of a Ride

Jim Koepke
01-21-2018, 1:41 AM
You won't get me on one of these:

jtk

John K Jordan
01-21-2018, 7:19 AM
Oh no, looks like someone pushed the afterburner button.

Maybe a slower ride would be more practical at times and just as entertaining.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFFoolDHodE

JKJ

Marshall Harrison
01-21-2018, 8:41 AM
Looks to me like someone lined up jet contrail with the top of the roller coaster. Awesome picture.

James Waldron
01-21-2018, 10:07 AM
Looks to me like someone lined up jet contrail with the top of the roller coaster. Awesome picture.

You need an "Obvious Man" profile. :D

John K Jordan
01-21-2018, 12:13 PM
You need an "Obvious Man" profile. :D

But Skeptical Man might ask the question: Was the alignment photo editing or photo cleverness? If serendipity, why is the tree trunk on the far right at 30-deg to the other trees?

JKJ

Michael Weber
01-21-2018, 12:39 PM
Oblivious man thanks Obvious man for describing what that was.:rolleyes:

Bill Orbine
01-22-2018, 7:17 AM
But Skeptical Man might ask the question: Was the alignment photo editing or photo cleverness? If serendipity, why is the tree trunk on the far right at 30-deg to the other trees?

JKJ

You must be one of those drumming up moon landing conspiracies.....:)

John K Jordan
01-22-2018, 8:55 AM
You must be one of those drumming up moon landing conspiracies.....:)

Lies, lies, who would go to the visible side of the moon??!! :)

Even the so-called direct evidence, the retro reflectors in use today, are easily explained - they are actually the eyes of a cult of huge drunken insect-like aliens, frozen in place while watching the continents shift on the earth. Fake internet, fake news, fake pictures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment Oh, and all woodworkers are mind-controlled to waste otherwise productive time by low frequency electromagnetic waves from bio-generators embedded into the DNA of hardwood trees by the evil engineers from Atlantis before they migrated to hollow earth. Oops, gotta go, I hear my shop calling.

JKJ