PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gloat

Ron Ainge
11-08-2005, 9:43 PM
This is the first time I have posted here and but I have been lurking on this site for some time. I entered one of my ornament in a contest last weekend at the big (orange ) box store and one a new Dremel set for my efforts. That was the first time I put any of my turnings in a contest and I am very happy to say that I recieved the first place prize. I tried to post a picture of it but I guess i have a lot to learn before i can get the system to work

Ron Ainge
11-08-2005, 9:45 PM
it should say I won a Dremel Set

Bill Stevener
11-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Hay Ron,
You don't get a welcome unless you post a photo, so get learning and post one and see what you can win here.
By the way, congrats with your turning. Believe me that is something to do. Cant wait to see your work,
Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loy Hawes
11-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Congratulations on the win! Posting pictures is easy. Pretty much any picture under 107KB in size can be posted. After you start a new thread and are ready to post, just scroll down to the Additional Options frame. In there you should see a button that says Manage Attachments. Click that button. A window will pop up. Click on the browse button.Another window will pop up. Find the file on your computer. Select it, then click open. You will return to the Manage Attachments window. Now click the upload button to the right of the Browse button. I believe you can post up to five photos at a time. When you are done uploading go ahead and close the Manage Attachments window.
Now all you have to do is click the Submit New Thread button and you will have a post with pictures.

John Hart
11-09-2005, 7:59 AM
You can also go back and edit your post after you've posted it....if you make a typo that you don't want to live with. Congratulations Ron....Let's see those pics! :)

Ron Ainge
11-09-2005, 12:06 PM
thanks everyone I believe that from what I learned form you guys I was able to post the Pic's this morning.