PDA

View Full Version : Fall Colors - SoCal Style

Vaughn McMillan
11-08-2005, 5:32 AM
All this talk about fall colors here, I though I'd show some I saw last week from my back yard. It's not leaf-related color, but it's red nonetheless. We get our best sunsets about this time of year, because the sun's position is framed nicely between the trees on our lower slope.

- Vaughn

John Hart
11-08-2005, 6:36 AM
Wow! That's nice Vaughn. And you don't have to rake it when it falls! ;)

Shelley Bolster
11-08-2005, 12:07 PM
That is amazing!!! Truly a breathtaking picture Vaughn - thanks for posting it!

John Miliunas
11-08-2005, 1:52 PM
Yup, now that's my idea of great fall colors! Sit out back with a cold one in your shorts and T-shirt, enjoying the warm temps, to boot! :) Vaughn, now that's living life large! :D Thanks for the beautiful pic, my friend. Certainly put a smile on this ole Cheesehead's mugg!:D :cool:

Andy Hoyt
11-08-2005, 2:55 PM
... Sit out back with a cold one in your shorts ..... Certainly put a smile on this ole Cheesehead's mugg!:D :cool:

Yup. This confirms everything I've ever heard about you Cheeseheads.

Putting a cold one in your shorts!

The very idea!

Wait a minute, wonder what that'd be like?

Andy Hoyt
11-08-2005, 2:58 PM
Ohhhhh!

I recant. Way to go John!

Got a smoke?

John Miliunas
11-08-2005, 3:16 PM
Ohhhhh!

I recant. Way to go John!

Got a smoke?

Andy....For the second time this week, I need to get the cleaner out and rinse the coffee off my 'puter monitor!:D You're a riot, man... A regular riot!!!:) :cool:

Vaughn McMillan
11-08-2005, 4:29 PM
Andy....For the second time this week, I need to get the cleaner out and rinse the coffee off my 'puter monitor!:D You're a riot, man... A regular riot!!!:) :cool: Yeah, we may just have to start the Andy Hoyt keyboard replacement fund.

John, thanks for the kind words, even though it's been a bit chilly for shorts-wearing lately. (Plus, to avoid upsetting people and frightening small children, my legs haven't seen the light of day for several years.) I'm not certain, but I think the LOML would say I've already got a cold one im my shorts, though. :p

- Vaughn

John Miliunas
11-08-2005, 5:58 PM
Yeah, we may just have to start the Andy Hoyt keyboard replacement fund.

- Vaughn

Yeah, and I use the ergonimic kind exclusively! Them babies don't come by as cheap as the regular Plain Jane ones!:D And speaking of replacing KB's, your well-timed offerings aren't too far behind Andy's, so watchit, fella'!!!:D :) :cool:

Andy Hoyt
11-08-2005, 6:02 PM
I'm not certain, but I think the LOML would say I've already got a cold one im my shorts, though. :p- Vaughn

With the gleeful expectation of acquiring a new keyboard from you guys, I ain't gonna jinx that by touching this one with anything!

John Hart
11-08-2005, 6:14 PM
So......Andy doesn't want to touch Vaughn's Cold One and Mike Stafford likes Jim Ketron's Bottom..... I think I need to find a new forum..

Dennis Peacock
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
So......Andy doesn't want to touch Vaughn's Cold One and Mike Stafford likes Jim Ketron's Bottom..... I think I need to find a new forum..

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Vaughn McMillan
11-09-2005, 3:18 AM
...steps away quietly... :o

Andy Hoyt
11-09-2005, 8:08 AM
Hey! Get back here!