PDA

View Full Version : What did the "holiday elf" bring you for your woodworking addiction?

Jim Becker
12-25-2017, 3:19 PM
So...what did the jolly elf put in your stocking, under your tree or wherever your own family tradition lands for year end holiday gift giving/receiving? :)

-----

Professor Dr. SWMBO graced me with a very nice set of Fisch metric forstner drill bits, a Zhen bread knife blank to handle and a set of Bessey clamp support blocks...all items on "my list". Oh, and my older daughter provided more Duluth Trading base layer clothing since I'm in the shop pretty much daily and keep the thermostat at 62ºF when working.

Robert Hayward
12-25-2017, 3:57 PM
Here is mine, even if I did have to pay for it myself. :D

Frederick Skelly
12-25-2017, 4:35 PM
Lee Valley Shooting Plane. Lovely tool!

Roger Nair
12-25-2017, 4:55 PM
I'm going the other direction, I am making kits for my son and grandson out of duplicates, first installment delivered.

Neil Gaskin
12-25-2017, 6:11 PM
I received a Diston D8 5.5 rip, a Gransfors Burks drawknife and incra 5000

Rod Sheridan
12-25-2017, 6:21 PM
My family and friends purchased 100 Christmas dinners at a local shelter in my name...........Best present ever.......Rod

Eric Anderson
12-25-2017, 7:07 PM
Festool TS55 plus one 55' track. I'm pretty happy

Jacob Mac
12-25-2017, 9:15 PM
A Minimax FS30. Technically it came in last week. But it was one of the last units on sale so I had to snap it up a few days early.

Jason Ost
12-25-2017, 9:16 PM
Bosch trim router, very happy.

Mike Heidrick
12-25-2017, 9:18 PM
Two Centroid Acorn cpu motion controllers and the lathe and mill pro software upgrades, a 22" touchscreen monitor, and a automation direct 2500ppr 10000cpr quad line encoder for my lathe headstock. This is diy cnc metal tool stuff but tools just the same.

Also got the LV block plane on cyber monday. Also some mechanix gloves.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-25-2017, 9:20 PM
Before Christmas I was troubleshooting one of the wife's Christmas ornaments and the free Japanese analog DVM I was given 20 year ago, died. It was fatal. So for Christmas, the wife gave me a replacement digital auto-scaling DVM with a temperature sensing probe. I also received two cases for the meter (one of the leads and one for the meter) from a DIL. Not woodworking related but useable in the shop and the house.

Mike Heidrick
12-25-2017, 9:22 PM
My family and friends purchased 100 Christmas dinners at a local shelter in my name...........Best present ever.......Rod

Yea, But you should have seen the food they ordered on your behalf - vegan flip flop casserole!

Mike Manning
12-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Our son gave me "Understanding Wood" by Hoadley. Looking forward to the read and having it as a reference! Xmas with our daughter later this week. Life is good.

Ray Newman
12-25-2017, 11:28 PM
About 3 weeks ago, I bought me and myself the Fe$tool Domino 500. The Squeeze gave me a WoodCraft gift card for Christmas.

Tim M Tuttle
12-25-2017, 11:38 PM
Quite a few Bessey clamps of various sizes/styles

Dewalt Multitool

Dewalt cordless jigsaw

Block plane

Not a bad haul!

Andrew Howe
12-26-2017, 8:20 AM
I got a cheap set of forstner bits, a tool nut gift card, a tool organizer backpack and I bought myself a discounted ridgid planer.

Phil Mueller
12-26-2017, 8:35 AM
Two 50” Bessey clamps and a bottle of Kramers Antique Restorer. Not woodworking related, but also received an Anova Sous Vide cooker. Been wanting one for some time.

Mike Ontko
12-26-2017, 10:08 AM
A Crown cutting gauge from Mrs Elf, and about 6.5 bd ft of quarter sawn walnut and 1.5 bd ft of ambrosia maple from Self Elf (me) for a small gift box project.

I've been saving up my nickels and dimes for a new table saw (a G0690) and if things work out, I could be back here extolling its virtues sometime in the New Year :)

Jim Becker
12-26-2017, 10:35 AM
Not woodworking related, but also received an Anova Sous Vide cooker. Been wanting one for some time.

I've been working with Sous Vide since my birthday last March...it's "da best". It can really revolutionize how you prepare certain things, especially things like steak. I do steak and filet to 125ºF for about 45 minutes and then sear in cast iron. PERFECT mid-rare throughout...something nearly impossible to achieve with direct heat alone. I do the same for pork chops, albeit to 140ºF internal. One thing I'll suggest if the "elf" didn't provide it, is an appropriate container and holder to keep things submerged. I bought mine via Amazon. The container is by Rubbermaid, is clear and has volume graduations on it for filling. The holder is like a little telescoping rack with a plastic piece to hold the bagged material down. Having a vacuum sealer is nice, but HD zip-lock freezer bags can also work well if you carefully squeeze out the air. (not the ones with the plastic zippers...the ones that have multiple locking seals across the top, typically that "change color" when sealed)

William Adams
12-26-2017, 11:04 AM
Probe for my Shapeoko 3 XL --- very, very cool, and really nice for setting zeros.

Ted Phillips
12-26-2017, 11:07 AM
My Brother got me a little laser engraver that works on wood. It isn't very powerful, and the bed is only 2" x 2", but it works great for quick/simple logos on relatively small flat wood items.

Ken Kortge
12-26-2017, 11:28 AM
Bosch trim router, very happy.

Be careful NOT to hold the Bosch Colt like it shows in the manual on page 13 - with your left hand fingers resting on the indents on the Colt router base. People have had their fingers chewed up because the fingers rest too close to the opening and the router bit. If you can't run it one-handed then ...

... the best advice I've seen is to use the Bosch Colt plunge router base, or the Rockler Compact Router Sub-Base with Handles:

http://www.rockler.com/rockler-compact-router-sub-base-with-handles

By the way, I've also read of people who have been "bit" on the left hand or arm by the rotating router bit while handling the Colt - while removing it from the material while the router bit is still turning.

Ken Kortge
12-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Let's see ... Santa brought me a set of Whiteside Shaker Stile & Rail router bits, a Dowl-It dowel jig, a metal multi-angle measuring ruler, and a set of David Richards SketchUp Guide DVDs. I guess I've been good this year ... uhm, and I have the very best wife on the planet!!!!

Rich Engelhardt
12-26-2017, 11:51 AM
/Grinch alert
I got a new toilet handle & chain - - plus a jack hammered plugged drain in the basement of a rental!
/Grinch alert - - -bah humbug!

We did get a new puppy dog though that made up for it & then some!

Larry Alles
12-26-2017, 12:04 PM
I got a GRR Ripper model GR-200 from my son. No more risky cuts on the table saw.

Josh Lucus
12-26-2017, 12:14 PM
A $200 gift certificate to a local hardwood dealer.

Brian Lefort
12-26-2017, 12:17 PM
Set of Lee Valley Spokeshaves, with the canvas roll. Very Nice.

andy bessette
12-26-2017, 12:18 PM
Got the Lie Nielsen honing guide and a DMT diamond lapping plate for flattening my water stones.

Nathan Johnson
12-26-2017, 1:01 PM
Lee Valley hand countersink and auger bit file.
A jug of glue.
Couple of Bessey pipe clamps.
HD gift card so I can replace my bathroom sink faucet.

Adam Herman
12-26-2017, 1:49 PM
new in box bailey #4. still wrapped in the oil paper! orange Stanley on the lever cap and the odd shaped hole for the screw. Ill have a make a brag thread. :D

edit. its a type 15

David Utterback
12-26-2017, 3:45 PM
Super Dust Deputy which is my first cyclone. Hope to adapt it to the recently "Shelixed" DW735. Small volume collection container, though.

Al Launier
12-26-2017, 4:13 PM
Needing to expand the scope of my woodworking to larger than hobbyist size projects (will be a 1st time grandfather this coming April, so a toy chest & maybe a crib is in the future) a useful tool appeared magically under the tree: JessEm Model 08350 Dowelling Jig Master Kit Includes Accessories for Drilling 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Dowels.

Having demonstrated a fair amount of inconsistency in grilling steaks to medium rare a Sous Vide system with bucket & a Gourmia Vacuum Sealer showed up. No excuses now!

Approval to replenish my stock of wood for future projects – love this one!

Miscellaneous clothing & other toys, but the biggy for me was the doweling jig….and the new/better way of cooking.

Victor Robinson
12-26-2017, 4:26 PM
A HD gift card that I will invariably spend fixing stuff at my mother-in-law's house. :rolleyes:

Brian Henderson
12-26-2017, 4:44 PM
I didn't ask for or receive anything woodworking related. I prefer to pick out my own tools if I happen to need any, the second you ask for anything, you're just asking for trouble unless you're really, really specific. But since I don't need anything at the moment, I didn't bother.

Larry Edgerton
12-26-2017, 5:35 PM
Nothing for me, apparently I am on the naughty list, but I did buy my grandson a 250 piece wrench set with a tool chest. He is 5, and I remember when I was a little tyke drooling on the sears catalog tool collections, so what the heck.

Jim Becker
12-26-2017, 7:14 PM
I didn't ask for or receive anything woodworking related. I prefer to pick out my own tools if I happen to need any, the second you ask for anything, you're just asking for trouble unless you're really, really specific. But since I don't need anything at the moment, I didn't bother.
That's why my "list" is always in electronic form and has direct links to the exact thing I'm asking for. :) Since we are very much an online shopping family...that works well for everyone under this roof. :D

Bruce Wrenn
12-26-2017, 9:22 PM
Hitachi framing nail gun (from self elf) to replace old (HEAVY) HF nail gun. Used it the week before Christmas on a job, and it has paid it's way. So much lighter than HF nail gun. Son gave me a LED work light. Kids gave wife a new lap top, and me a new tablet, which will be used to cruise this and other sites.

Terry Therneau
12-26-2017, 11:41 PM
I bought a Minimax FS41 due to the sale. I was supposed to ship on the 20th and arrive on the 22nd but hasn't left the warehouse yet (or if it has they haven't told me). I expect to like it when it appears but currently have some remorse, entirely due to being too cheap -- this will be the most expensive purchase in the shop by 3x. It will replace my 1920s Solem planer which is actually a very good 12" machine and which I will miss, but I don't have room for two in the shop. (It was a $100 box of parts when I bought it; the prior owner had taken it apart intending new bearings and then never finished. He got it from the Minneapolis school system. There is a rebuild thread on owwm.org.)
Terry T.

Jay Larson
12-27-2017, 12:57 PM
Be careful NOT to hold the Bosch Colt like it shows in the manual on page 13 - with your left hand fingers resting on the indents on the Colt router base. People have had their fingers chewed up because the fingers rest too close to the opening and the router bit. If you can't run it one-handed then ...

... the best advice I've seen is to use the Bosch Colt plunge router base, or the Rockler Compact Router Sub-Base with Handles:

By the way, I've also read of people who have been "bit" on the left hand or arm by the rotating router bit while handling the Colt - while removing it from the material while the router bit is still turning.

I bought one of those last year. And the first thought I had was to be careful using the indentations... Way too close for my comfort.

Anyway, I did not get any tools, but I did get time to be out in the shop. In between family visits that is.

Brett Luna
12-27-2017, 4:36 PM
Lee Valley Shooting Plane. Lovely tool!

It is, indeed. A generous Lee Valley gift card from The Wife® made that more affordable for me last Christmas. She's always a great gift giver but holy crap, she really blew me away this year. Thanks to her, I'm now the proud owner of...

http://www.brettluna.com/img/s11/v32/p2692469353-2.jpg
Click to enlarginate (http://www.brettluna.com/img/s11/v32/p2692469353-5.jpg)

...the dream saw I've been lusting after for a few years: the SawStop 3hp, 36" Professional Cabinet Saw.

Cliff Polubinsky
12-27-2017, 5:42 PM
Enough Amazon gift cards to combine with the Amazon points I had to cover a Festool RO 90. That should round out my sander fleet with the ECS 126 and RTS 400.

Cliff

Todd Zino
12-28-2017, 11:54 AM
Wife got me a table saw from Lowes. Porter Cable. I am new here and also to woodworking. Happy New Year!

andrew whicker
12-28-2017, 4:41 PM
I just got a Bosch JS572EB jig saw!

(The high quality barrel grip)

Woot!

Julie Moriarty
12-28-2017, 4:49 PM
Well, the elf is running a bit late but word is there's a 133" Resaw King the Laguna elves in the North Pole are busy banging away on.

Bruce Day
12-28-2017, 8:53 PM
Incra 1000SE and a gallon of Titebond III

Frederick Skelly
12-28-2017, 10:54 PM
Wife got me a table saw from Lowes. Porter Cable. I am new here and also to woodworking. Happy New Year!

Welcome Todd! Enjoy your saw.
Fred

Derek Cohen
12-29-2017, 12:57 AM
... I prefer to pick out my own tools if I happen to need any ....

I get free rein to make my own choices .. the family may know what I want, but are aware that quality varies. I only purchase tools that are needed to a particular project. The current priority is a set of Windsor bar stools for the kitchen (hopefully ready long before next Christmas! :) ). They will be followed by a few Windsor-style chairs ... Hence a set of Wood Owl auger bits, Veritas Pro taper reamer, a set of Veritas taper tenon cutters, Ray Isles scorp, and a Lee Valley centering jig for chair spindles.

Best wishes for the Festive Season

Regards from Cape Town (where we are holidaying)

Derek

Dominik Dudkiewicz
12-29-2017, 6:22 AM
American made shop apron from Artifactbags with leather y straps - I'm kind of surprised to say I really like it! Also a lost art press book - Roubo on Furniture. I did self-elf a Jet/PM 719t chisel mortiser about 2 weeks before Christmas :).

Carroll Courtney
12-29-2017, 6:59 AM
Welcome Todd Zino,to one of the best WWing forums there is.Since your new to woodworking,maybe research here your first work bench which is always a good project.

Marshall Harrison
12-29-2017, 8:36 AM
My daughters got me the gift of woodworking. They have been living together for the last year and are moving into separate apartments in January. The youngest is trying to build some small furniture and knick-knacks and wanted my help. So, I have enjoyed doing that though its mostly been tearing up pallets and teaching her how to assemble small items. She bought the wood for a farm style dining room table that we will build over the next few weeks. The lumber is in the garage now drying while I pick up needed tools.

Only new tool was a Ryobi sliding compound miter saw. I'm impressed with it but I need to get it off the floor when using it. That's a project for next year also. I self-elfed myself some woodworking books and some sawhorses along with a Kreg KMA2900 Multi-Mark Multi-Purpose Marking and Measuring Tool. But I have been digging through the garage clutter hunting for and inventorying my old tools. Lots of garage cleaning out to do.

My best gift was a rekindled interest in woodworking. I've dabbled with it a couple times in the past but now I'm getting serious about it. I have been semi-retired (sounds better than unemployed) and the wife has given me permission to retire and pursue woodworking full time. The plan is to build furniture for the daughter's new places as well as things like farm tables for selling. She says I have to use my old tools and no new ones until I prove I can do this. I'm going to have to work on her some.

No one wants to hire an old software developer (I'm 61) but old woodworkers are okay. I know I won't pull down a 6-figure income but as long as I can supplement my wife's income we will be okay. I hope.

Marshall Harrison
12-29-2017, 8:46 AM
I can't seem to get my post to format correctly. Any ideas on how to fix my previous post?

Let's see if that got it straightened out.

Frederick Skelly
12-29-2017, 8:53 AM
I can't seem to get my post to format correctly. Any ideas on how to fix my previous post?

Been a lot of chatter on this lately. I believe there is a post on that in the Tech Support forum.

Marshall Harrison
12-29-2017, 9:25 AM
Thanks Frederick. I had to edit my posts but I got them straight by switching the URL to not use https. That also gave me back the missing spell checker. Since my first post were made today, I didn't know what was happening but I knew it should't have done that. Seems like it was switching everything to an HTML format and including formatting tags. Not sure why.

I deleted my browser's security policies for this domain (chrome://net-internals/#hsts) and that seems to have fixed the issue. Not sure how it got messed up anyway but the cached policies seemed to be switching everything on here to https

Frederick Skelly
12-29-2017, 9:34 AM
Thanks Frederick.

I had to edit my posts but I got them straight by switching the URL to nut use https. That also gave me back the missing spell checker.

Since my first post were made today, I didn't know what was happening but I knew it should't have done that. Seems like it was switching everything to an HTML format and including formating tags.Not sure why.

No problem at all Marshall. Glad you are able to join us - welcome!
Fred

Dennis W Thomas
12-29-2017, 10:10 AM
Jim,

Can you provide more detail about the "holder" that you use for sous vide? I am a convert as well, but I am am still looking for best ways to use our Anova.

John Sincerbeaux
12-29-2017, 10:23 AM
Santa was very good to me this entire year, even made a special trip to Germany then to Texas for me. Not wanting to wiegh his sleigh up too much, i had him focus more on a gift for my wife. He brought her a Chanel handbag. A happy wife makes for a happy life..... and hopefully a supportive wife for all my past and future machine addictions��

Bill McNiel
12-29-2017, 2:53 PM
I must have been very good this year, my lovely Santa Wife (a former woodworker who had a pretty complete shop of her own when I met her) went above and beyond;

Blue Spruce - 2 dovetail chisels with the long handle, a fishtail chisel with long handle and a 1" paring chisel with the long cocobolo handle.
Starrett - 24" R4 blade for my combination square and 12" R4 rule (both bought online at great prices, she is really good at bargains)
LV - PMV 11 irons and caps for my Stanley #3 & #7 and a saddle square
Bridge City - RS2 try square (also online at less than 1/2 of what I see now)
New pair of Merrell Mocs for shop wear

But the best gift of all was a White Christmas, it started snowing Christmas Eve afternoon and continued through the big day. My son was here from Hawaii with his family, none of whom had ever seen snow! Nothing beats that joy!

Jason Ost
12-29-2017, 10:53 PM

Great advice, Thanks

Jared Sankovich
12-30-2017, 8:43 AM
My wife got me a lie-Neilson 60 1/2 block plane, and I bought myself this pile

Todd Zino
12-30-2017, 10:30 AM
Thank you and everyone else for the welcome :)

Frank Necaise
12-30-2017, 3:12 PM
Lie Nielsen holdfast http://www.sawmillcreek.org/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAfQAAAEECAIAAAB RJlHEAAAAAXNSR0IArs4c6QAAAgtpVFh0WE1MOmNvbS5hZG9iZ S54bXAAAAAAADx4OnhtcG1ldGEgeG1sbnM6eD0iYWRvYmU6bnM 6bWV0YS8iIHg6eG1wdGs9IlhNUCBDb3JlIDUuNC4wIj4KICAgP HJkZjpSREYgeG1sbnM6cmRmPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8 xOTk5LzAyLzIyLXJkZi1zeW50YXgtbnMjIj4KICAgICAgPHJkZ jpEZXNjcmlwdGlvbiByZGY6YWJvdXQ9IiIKICAgICAgICAgICA geG1sbnM6dGlmZj0iaHR0cDovL25zLmFkb2JlLmNvbS90aWZmL zEuMC8iPgogICAgICAgICA8dGlmZjpSZXNvbHV0aW9uVW5pdD4 yPC90aWZmOlJlc29sdXRpb25Vbml0PgogICAgICAgICA8dGlmZ jpDb21wcmVzc2lvbj4xPC90aWZmOkNvbXByZXNzaW9uPgogICA gICAgICA8dGlmZjpPcmllbnRhdGlvbj4xPC90aWZmOk9yaWVud GF0aW9uPgogICAgICAgICA8dGlmZjpQaG90b21ldHJpY0ludGV ycHJldGF0aW9uPjI8L3RpZmY6UGhvdG9tZXRyaWNJbnRlcnByZ XRhdGlvbj4KICAgICAgPC9yZGY6RGVzY3JpcHRpb24 CiAgIDwvcmRmOlJERj4KPC94OnhtcG1ldGE Cg9FKpMAAEAASURBVHgB7Z1JjCXHnd7fvlbVq72qu8leSJEUKZ KSSA2HMmYMAzYwGNke yDYxlx8sE862b7YPgpzHsxpAAPGAD4YBny0DWE81gxge4aiZIk UqWaz2SSb7LW69npV9fbVv8h/9WP1ylrekpnvi9Fkx4vMFxnxxeOXX33xj8hot9uNKAkBISAEhE C4EIiFqzvqjRAQAkJACDgERO76HQgBISAEQoiAyD2Eg6ouCQEh IARE7voNCAEhIARCiIDIPYSDqi4JASEgBETu g0IASEgBEKIgMg9hIOqLgkBISAERO76DQgBISAEQoiAyD2Eg6o uCQEhIARE7voNCAEhIARCiIDIPYSDqi4JASEgBETu g0IASEgBEKIgMg9hIOqLgkBISAERO76DQgBISAEQoiAyD2Eg6o uCQEhIAQSgkAInA6B1rG 3o086SfXoZ52p93pdGKxSDwWt2qjhzYubbftbIwUjUZ5FYElvk ImlUp5X2l3I12ujMfj0Ui003WnKOeaZCLpMt1OLOo0DRkqaTab qaT7YrPV5AK W61Wc9kcJZaqtWo2k221W1RItYn4gR7qdjutlut7MpGORKMHF1 eq2WyWj 1WK55I1Wu1dCbl1ZC3C r1ejqd5abJpGvMA8lerHBQ0wNn9EEInAAB91/ICb6mrwiB wj0h9zrjSrsmYgb9cPx7Uaj4Zg3kYbKOUWCi /fNFIul9PpNJRNoRElpFypVPITGX7SiUTCqLx3/X5pn3ytVqNaqiIPU1MzH8lTD/fiI3zNNdS8t7dHORk zs3N8ZE6uaBeq/AUoZyP3JoUiyaoEE7P5/M8ZTKZDDVTbX5iytXcbXnPEu9xwm06nUQiRQv5ImcfSCL3B DQh9MiIHI/LYJj/32nuI THu8EdjruIdGNtI34esr9oZpRxPAm7JnL5aB8ztaqVaNdj2hjz WZ1e3v7npc2Njage6gf5j137hyqmY QOAzOkUr4eqFQ2N/f56b2qDAxzhGmtgsgd/K7u7swO/Wkef44lk/wlfuVuD8jYP/JyclIN0rD MipiYkJ6vnGyy 9 MKLnU6EZsP7XncejwCdd kRzvdKdRACx0bgSX8jH7sifWGMEYCtoPgjHh PE9R5 AQ2iHEr6gPCb0c6yVgikU4i7rO5OBxar1dTneS99dWdze1mp3X 31p1PPrvWqNZLtf14JJrMpCeyuVQ2k3JUjMaOXb16td1oduHhT rdcq1o 1o2srq6Wdvcon5ueqbeanJ0oTFVL5bvNu5xtdtoc07ks18dTyd nC9N2drUi32 5E2s1WNxpJJ1O5iclsOgMpl/dLxd29eCzG06O4s1Pc3V25e/cH//gPXnjhhcN/HsP4D/0VcrjjyguBfiEgcu8XkmNbj5Hy0Y HgfpK9bc7TU4ghzEu Bf6Sx946J1IN4Z5bsfK7u69tZXi9u7K6t16tbG2sbq/W3JMW29l85lLFy UKruoe54M1FUrlzb398uVCiVY7512O53JoIxL5XIqmcxPTFBer dWQ8e5JUq R5/aLraX9vb0a5ngqhTHkPJfyPt/imsreLk KbqvNY6BVb7S70axZQ/lWqVJLxuK7JfdoqTWbayv37txbuf7pZ2cuPOvYPJbki9ZzbtXL H8ZCeSHQXwRE7v3FU7UdAQH8B8jSjvcvd8odAvYM7Ptljuzbje rG6sbnX35 84ubG9sb7UY7loylE l4Kt5pdhLJ2MLczG5pt1mtlfZ3r392rVwro7Ib7RaTsxwhYupM J5Lobgi52qnUK9Xi/h4anDvu7RSXz51F429sb3G9e7CgupvNWrmCWi9MTFbqjrIx1ac np0rVCn8BOH /0023W414vdbgb4Z2pVTi7s1WZ25mlsvi0VipUillc TnZ eKxaKj8m6U21E9R9JXHVROCAwMAZH7wKAdk4rNKT56Z9HgXyX0 AHRR10OdQ3BtvbKpfV7q1/eurm5tn735hdpTJZsipnViWymGWvVm7VquZRoxu/eXqnUytFuDOVemJwuV0tXLn984dL5wtTUzMwMint9Y PWvbtr6 tErbz2 uvMt3KPSrmMco93O/v7u9c eSt5G8nFhdXbt inCgX1P3eXnFtdRUyni4Utra3MXLQ K 9 mqSvyQSiUa9lYjFk3GM/Hgm04l2I7FEMhlP1JuNfC5Tb AntZp4RpXyXrG4tblxwYuoMbWOhIfZ UvgKwCUEwIDQ0DkPjBoVfFjEbCHgTt6zM6/5KNdXI47d 58 uknt2/fthlOLBpOZpzv0XY SY2p0yr8yHQlFPmTn/wEL/utt96i8IMPPtjObs3OzmayKa7MZbO4LkyQkmEudH5ujnrQ41Yb p6anp8 fP0 Fn3/2GQy uLh49 5dLuBiKudY2t9/7bXXEOlXrlzZ3Nxs1OtEyDBfyowoPE49/EnABCk1uNhNvskzqdUmgKdUqqDTue/CwgINu5vNchkTuURdUm60zi1MwlOPkhAYHAIi98FhG86ajXNhq F73urA0hkqMsPKDMkoIJe 0nc/hbAgizkndCF64CyW/fxX/Fjc3r127duPGF19 SWVJFPI4UwyESOsBa6EGcs728SowIzQOrVBuM7liERyXJdKEWr eJoSRKPV6HaWMQ/K9N97kW//jv/13uPXChQsXL158/dXXPvzww0qpPD8/zy3wSaamplKJZCvWPLt8plqubKytv/TCi8y4Gl9D35No9VyeiJvlxSUqfOedd2qV6tTE5O5OEYeHmp99 9tlqeT8e7c4vLMD czOF9bVNTB44nXYyt9ydnPpkv5RLu7hMngGFqRky92ndxVDeB0 H/CoFBISByHxSyIauX2D5H097qIesaVAiRsd4HHv K171zjruge xnz4JA2sLMBBBiYLTrJTwKohU///xzaH1tbQ1fHfomJJFwQ4jSON1T6C5cfaEwjeDtsSEN4OucXVpa ItYQQU3DaAmEi7L 5je/CYei2d944w0olRKCYfjIZVSLguZibr21tbWzs OU9d27H330EZL/zJkz1MmRr1ADcY0QOhKeBvBdI2ieCjQS2x2lz62pwSn3dpPYR5 46henJTC1Dhov5U4MmuadUMtlrech D qO/xEQuft/jHzRQnjKWJXWQHlwFqxHiqDSCYJkTagLHG9Go7jR8Ug8iTEO UPcudwE05nQ vbG2ubm9t1bn1mCTJHSkGmptHf39k3YkEQN3IgQlNREnrWd8HJ 5v xugPrnhCfbIVCuTGUy73/wwYeXL589e3ayUJianmYa88ubN1PXb2C5oNlpJ827/sWNlXtrkPgrr7xiLJzNTfB1mJcLZucWeK7QFxJeEPdoNNtk1tY 3sWW4O1 8u7KazuRS6Wy5UmPR6f7eDt3f3NmC32cX5vlrot6qV t1FjqlMh1sGWZusV0a7UYyk2xH3DopKudekL5lyCsJgSEgIHIf AsghuYUpaLiV1OOs0u5OJpNzEeipRNyFuvM/bJp2Mp1MOgLtEId 9eqVa9c W1u7x/rQTrMCyS4vL8OhMCdHHgaU8GSgfhYJwbZUDv9yCgW9MLdg9 KmXINdw1OBhLXCs4FTzmq/vyiUGhLxFOVczJVU9fLLL/OR26HW Ra8DGWbpob6OcUtKOR6RD38S0usZhZA4bHwRa7nGr7LWY7cjrv QEhJfIXEX8tTgHnURd1PyDDnV0gsuppG9X4D4vQeFMoNGQOQ aIRDUj88hXCGp4yqjOzo28T0FHF zIhiscPp Ozk2RDmxs0vr3/ xUdXLq truPP5HMTyVQC7t7Y2cDjdkuQUilcjqWFeRbo429QLZwIEzLvC ANGU8m0twDp3uq60TFlMCn35cpkMsXi/ueed/OfFG7v7PJdpPTi0hlmUvOTU1go1F qVGFnMovLZ37rt9/mGiN3CNd0NBlqoH4 0kGeB/SIDHfhyPOgVCpxqlyt0S0eHGsbm9lMnD8LmFqlNi5LZ9P5/ASeD/ML3v9Y2dSJwuf0Ih4DCLsF1VJPSH4K6kZAEBC5B2SgRt1MaBF6 skRb HjQok6VYEAUOrp6e3vz1q07X355fWNji7iXyclCPp dKkwSXHh35Q6EiWkzNzkJ3zWbblsYeBn2jGNje8x v3pHgnAuZAovk xeXIyCRs4bHWOIc4qqkNJYKKhs9Dg1eCZ5iqfF888/z4wo38XHJzwGLwgu5rtcRqE9J7gRGY5cb4qbI02i8JlnnuFhBo 9j7lNCOXeE/T 8gF/cFAP5TycuBLznbNsIMPzgAZ4DyoXGEMHrYX2ODS4 CIZLrOMFeooBAaBwP3/RAdRt oMEQLGv3CZR6DOx/CciXYm0bpz89Yn1z7 4vqNre0NwsBtNen83Mzebml97S5Rg kMNnq2m463mp1qtQy3woZgg2anHmO6TCZNheS5Ra0Gizr7hZu2 I246FGs n dhMQNpQrJ8hBzJ8NGmSYt7pU5xDw1eLrvtw0g3b9 FdvkunAtTz8wtcC uN8I1I4U2YMJQAyIdQwZeps5MrkQ5ap2H1trG1oeXrxBIw3OC3 Wlef/313/2dN372Myre3bu zzODlqDYZ fmmJ6t1Cr8uUF/iHUkML9aR 8f Ff0i9T7OZAXuffQUGZACIjcBwRs2KqFDekS7GkdQ0Ffv36dyPS PPngXFuYsvAlrR2Pd3V2nr7nSiNh0q5EpZ1lcCslCuNTDR4729 ZWVHasfdwVFfPHiRcQ4a5G6MbdBrj1LIF9ngHhmN2oaioUleU5 AsnC0M3mWlqanZynk7jQGvsY0QSdTM345fyAwM9vbnpdCl/DHYzEeKewtaXkaxB8mdhLDCJOe7/7Zn/3Zn/7pn7777rt/ dNl4utfffV1wmwIvHn77bfbrQ4GPc8MmjczM0dTuTUdhO4pEYk bkjoOHwHtCjl8zId6R0fJ91Or7QxlOBc7mzI4j9WUkO/hLRhjkSZ7muMd2Gbojqq8ZTtwVYqpwnoDf O9//dLwtKhLSg1mYigfGFzEnRm1Aa7kWBhriED28Lg7r7pNDxICXzN t8jAyBRyFl1MbTY7yllqg75p7W7D1UCCPSFrLiASETYnSIYKXQ DNoY3Rn6KIacx9GB74l6888Pn ByrnlP1ZQMMo/qu/ iv4/dNPrtG8ZDz61vd ix3DPvjle//iX/7z9dW1c2eWuLgbdSY G9nQ/o uXP3Vr371O3/v9/7kT/6EPlIbiXrsbyB75t2/m/4VAv1HQOTef0x9VeN tQFXp9JJYlkOp1q9kUnb2y3YEutAesNonXYVuwQytTdaIHuxOJ heRKRf/vA3rAZqVGvMUhL5Rzl2NsYL9GpKGfKCQ0lQPNa2KW4KjcrJcCW RNJP5qfnFueXFM5OFCTYVcDOQ3RhbgLUabbYTaNSa0XiE7QQWl uZnp cuvfJtrBKeAYdJnI4gimmtezLdX83PTblF7 PhzpLn1EMl9vFJ5fTC7ki1PHt4tHA9T6Z//2//3U9/ tPlxfmtjU12rynkmMWd/YN/8A8rJbflb2FmjgYwkQsyn1z77OOPP/6t3/07f/zHfyxyfyz4KhwoArJlBgrv6CufyB4wuDUFEwI64zVHuXSK0Bbc bcrzuTyvPiKzt79bmMxG4ojxGh/xQG5c/ I3v/kNOp387PTM2bPL8Dd yNqVFS6A8qBdKiShsjlCbTZjyYokI3eeEyhuhDY2C4p7bmm5uF Xc2dupVOqrmxvVUjWRTsxMuf979pmlC89dOH/ufHaajdEPdoIsV12UTo9nrU5uzV049kwPrwmPp28uO3ylfewde zX0SizDY4M6OUsGcrfHFV2AqX/0ox/9 r1fvvTSSzduXmeRVCze eu//uu//Tt/iyvptWuJvenJeyq4x6RXFdVSGyct89Dt9FEI9B0BkXvfIfVfhY QpRpw6RiOzoibi/j/SaNVZgg tky9V9iljydDUJO8SajK7iJ/ 0Ye/YQUp3gjB4M cPQdJ7e7srK6sQOLui/m86fFcLmOcxUfUNNfjTiB7sctZ8Hnp0iVone8Sm8hi1Fu3bv3s V 8zuTq/SJ3PfOvM60sLS2efYRXSjAum9EIqu7SsWuuynS67McYS3MgAda TpvUvvUTqmnGvg0P5Cz58mPFTMDrKa6V1hevrHP/7xP/snP6RHP/zhD//XT/68WnN FA8/mtrquPCbRMoZTQBl8v9wg62p/W2nahMCj0VAtsxjYQlPIRHl7KrIZiemhd2miwSlEDeSjLUaTfY yZPVoNudiV7Z3tu/cuv1///dfwsJYxnOzswSZQG18ZHdyGJ88CUUNQ6HQmclEPu/uu8BBEhSGNw2Vs KvZeO UaiBtfX1 E4SqiN58Q3Xnl1fmYenY4h41rFnwnegk624s0kM4lMsqfZLeqm zlsyvGQUaeTIsUflVnKYQPs eMj23u3YXgZ /6//5T//m3/1r99489uJbvTLG5 xEc3i/Cx7Hpx79gIXsxXwysrK1U8 5fh3//4f/NEf/RFNooUkSJ9HXd9bqAqFwKMI6Hf2KCahKsHttXARt8KoQ3Chtz1 AN46yTLPjIgGIjcblyx98 P6vP7r68cbq2ne/ 2lxcWF XnUKModBwaTHWpzgStQasRNb0JSsDm2MtdcuPQcy/0hbqY6IXGonBnXn//853yF2BUW/f/ 7/8 jD83Px xmc/oAX13Wt1mo5lOufdE8yqLCTJd9o1hh3S3DsjtoZ5Eicdc w8lbk0zLPWKKezlj5uhqsd pVcndIxg50lGS gvzE6s5T/9wz/8iz//n3/zzv85y8zA/PzVKx9P5l1UD3 1QO5sqQNKZEhof2tzr8LH3k6FQqDvCIjc w6pvyqEQdHprOyE/1JZiNJxWbNaZdLyF3/z83fe/dntm7danWY l5uembn4zLnr1z9rMtnaYMGRs5ux5memJuG13WIR8oLpkNEQ/fPfuGTRikx/Quhs6vjuL37JVwh6efX173AkXhCZz0okPHqHCNOeuC6dTrGyj2 ZPsPwomkjydjpiEZHo7U6cGVwcI3ZK50J0rjXUy3ANFMyTgwxN ItEGeHPQdAkI3AiaZqqAW5P4S4Wt4bNExJf3v//976cziV 9 4t6o4z7xGwqDcNzp2Ezc/NYNHzXdDrtpNBq0FEIDA0BkfvQoB7NjVDaEKUJZFpQKhY//vijTz/99Be/ AWkMzc/861XX4aVMBBu37r1GXHZ7CIQQWSzMYwz05GiEBYkxb7nUDaETi QiF DSfHz16s4776Rz0yh0HInnn38ekz1x8A7oCBHi3NrmEN2fDmaI R6OFqQJEB9nZPsC8wAjidnuNeWzuZLSnwg/kdDRinM5ZuPIwm1u V2JaniOXcfHRU6 GR79CVVYbbSDZpC4b03AlTzs6u/4X61hWu3s733zxBQB87rnnLFoGmY8Fz1MBDMH2cM208PBH5YXA 4BAQuQ8O2xHUjG/grINCAVaCQJnhLG7cM7sAF XKlcvQOuVEfbz2 rcgLFwX3nRRLG5zPdpzdna6tOt2U0GjV6vu/XB45S //C0InQtg Vu37773/gd0DGP9te989xuXnrv0wisP9LNzQF6JjPPxXfLC5C2LMicD3fU oj1iSg1PeP4/6K0avh6 x/EOkzMeHSh79ynFLercm08u7KQuIPpVgsRXSngdbu MmkM dOQuhk8yeAnluR5MAkAz9ZRQAlr9mjtsMXS8EToaAyP1kuPn0W 2hGEo3jFUI3btyAaHbWV27evIlzQjzizEwBA4GV9Jy6 knZI3FzWpwDQ/gHl6XcroqLFy48 8wz53ljBav5V1dXrly5ulXcOv/sxe 8 cZLL7585uxSJjd5MEmL0r4ftmhToPePB1O4D5/1KXJHbRaWEFTOnx4Y8cwY88CDwcEcLc zEEj5Kwci5xrKKaFeCkl8JB31NrpOCJwaAZH7qSH0TQVoQwQji pJYF/T45cuX0df/6Ae/h4LENGD9ERfQWML2uADxjmmAkISG2AaR9Tf4Ksx8TuWn2A2GV0 5/cePW7u4Ou7FfvHj tW / b233kylMmzkG8GtxydvE9jejLTx8ScQpmjUh49c47b/JT169IoDe3AvU424bWr4Iwmpzm71IAmP84D0wGxE4242lQtMp4 vcAzvUwW64yD3Y49drPWyCKQzFIA8RkswBoit529F/ o//gQhFWIaNrRCVUD 0TnCLKc2JyRwfmSClHmz0L774gt2uMpns8vLS229//1vfemV UwvAp2JTt56BK 7jXnjvBEPljdO59vw xGP7kKz1o9y7HXQJxneKgVZM0lA4lG6XdzL55xhxWpanp0gTGL jBYcF /7eX8HEV/hI8kkv1IxxQEDkHpJRhj7oCcxuLM GVuRxYD76YJmpP8L1mI9EV3KZE/j1KiYMehOS2i9V2A d6A4Y/zvfffP8s5ewZXKTLB2KRdpsyVuGkdJpXlfERu0wepq5UXQrx0a z5iR/3u27cvRExAxGDc084tF7Zhy9 oFfCaqOo6NRnoiAxiYzPDtBkplngAVhWsA1JDKgzTOAPINiJVb Yyw 8ubrBGCMgcg/J4EMijrW9bQix15nH 8EPfuD6xqaF3guM8IiJbYduuAZbBj2OqwBNQ1KwP3OwuMkETUb jWWrZL 4h9tO8YmPSxaHDTTAafAx7dVjm6knQBGuO3MnjJ5iddNSjv9Qu oZFeh927QZiChtltpx2WEUDZTs97O96AMxIexgdG0CJPiXF6L3 N84PQNIXAMBETuxwDL55fCGtANjUQ/Qiu4NIRzpJMpt0RoOjkxXbD2dztupxQuwJnhrXRW6HZn73R5PQ aCOpnJ8T/KuYZivAVc5karidGAjewUqeereP96YfOWO9ox6t65epzk7dNyn C8M9lpezs1DNJNKwNeAY2qdB eZpQWeqWZ20QJjdp6jFkBJCaNjLetlBttQ1T72CIjcQ/gTgGtQ4nTMuQHsWsWLNTpuKtWUI8uF2E0xxxLKdrtWrcLdiM3e WQcH9OM2vzpYHQonsW0kr7h2Z9z/uh3 j T2jSS20djefW8cEsrd/d0SizCrAchMbwAgD1EsGiN3wAQbyB3ep5yzwEKJgeNwu58fB7j UxxEiIHIfIfh9vrXFZlCpMTsZ6IYjL/NMxB9YxG83ZpF8xq1ZdekrhibnHgIPFLD/jF12cC0BM1 dP3TmKNno4aqO8gWfXRNluS9mC1FDODM58m5mORqrVMrb2zE21 2y1G9ncBDs9lMp7 Qn3cj4onqEBVMtA92Zz axjak7YEAj4f2lhGw71JwAImBiHoE2qY16xsgkHBhWPqIfHe2r dSNz YApAx9TEcCEgcg/XeKo3A0YAj4uZB6wp7sOsNStU8/k05I63juEOv7uY92QSlofie8GpWDFQfI/le5kBN1bVjzUCIvexHn51/rgIuBlmPHfvBVVQNgyOyY5tBbOj2clD3FxDgt8phN dR38oyXM/BIayA0RA5D5AcFV1 BAwpmZfYtaI8RomXrw322Fv iRv9kCz46pD6ExIMJvKnCrMToLu8WeAwgQ75P4Q3YcPJfXIDwi I3P0wCmpDYBBwngzru7x92SB0mJopUyZU2YcATwZOh7iJLDIJz 5VG7qbW5cYEZphD0dAH/mAMRY/UCSEweAS8iVPImjlVVoHB4DabilpHvHOEzTlLuU2uHm6QEf3hE uWFwCAQELkPAlXVGWYEiGDv8L9OhyW hMoQJ4M5Q/gpVM7Hvb09tppByEPx8LscmDD/FPzdN5G7v8dHrfMfAlguMe VgZcuXaJ1bJTP1spwOmyOfmeRMOa7tRq6JzG5in5HsPNFHgkc/dcntSiECMhzD GgqkuDQ4DtB0jpZALZzpwqO AT485GahPZLOXmybBsjDwXsDubfPbBjYVqfjoCIven46OzQuAB BNh wO0d1nW7PMLg6HHCY1DrOO EQpJHpPMmWMQ7eZLpdPnsD4CoD0NBQOQ FJh1kxAhwJ48BLoTKoPDDsXD6VA5fgv2C8qdcpQ7sp0SiJ7ENZ C7zPcQ/QSC0RV57sEYJ7XSPwg4p8Xb3ReHncRHqJxpVRjcxDs8bmzOR8i dlveUey/jn 6oJWFFQOQe1pFVvwaFABEwkDv7ubOZO6GQKHRmUzlC5cTMMLna 2y3Sxbx7a1bF6YMaDNX7ZARkyzwZG50RAo8ggPkCU8ejEYIdEe xYMSh3SJxEObYMXg0vZULIcwGk/5DnLpZ/BFEVDAoBkfugkFW9oUTAVqi6Pe09Gx39fvbsmempwvLCAtOnmD BG32QQ8iRI39k4SkJg6AjIlhk65Lph8BFAmaPPiXREmBPnfu3a NV4vDqGj5XnhOCzPOiZUPFE05OmuRbuT4RrEfvABUA8CgIDIPQ CDpCb6CIFuF2eG7X2JkGG/Xxjc4mR2vIRsJz4SqY4XT4atZnzUcjVlzBAQuY/ZgKu7p0QgGkWzuw0eo1GEOeROBv0OjxMESZ6jaXYrP Xd9HUhcGIE5LmfGDp9cUwRwEknthEGZ74UCGB2li3ZIiZcF15g W6nyHj4XBMmGkWOKkbrtAwSk3H0wCGpCgBAgVIaXoHprU/HZsdSxYnBmUPFYMRA9edvMnXLEe4B6pqaGDAGRe8gGVN0ZLAJM mXIDWLu3IxgSnkKOlOOzo9mheMwZJk6dgaMkBEaEgMh9RMDrts FEAOLGk4l6606R6kbiiHTcGAT7/v6 c2kSCYLcObqLlYTAiBAQuY8IeN02mAiwN5iJdI7sPWC2O2odkY 5sh IhehJnCaeR5x7MQQ5Jq0XuIRlIdWNoCOC3VEslXtCB5w6tw CsR8WoYb3S4uIiL1bFdmdxE Idlrf9Ccj0VDwZPg6ttbrR2CKgaJmxHXp1/IQIZHM5VqiyhwyTqBbveObMGSgeNselQbBTCL9D4raC6YS30de EwOkQkHI/HX769pghwMIk6zGWOuSOBofQYXNCIW3pKV4NF C/UyiFPma/Dn91V Tur/FQa3yOQIIX7GGpe3v8Yrlgy2C7Y9G4zX zWfaJRMLD8kb0ipbx WiGu3ki93CPr3o3AAQ8SY4wh9lJZJhKheLR8mz2iy2DIUM5GUo GcHtVKQSOhIDI/Ugw6SIhcICANxea9jQ7JjvaHBJHwrN9GBQP0ZOQ8JRQDtcLNyE wKgRE7qNCXvcNJAL4LSxIpelMmbJXGHEyrGYij71OYjUTR4uAt FjJQHZSjQ4FAiL3UAyjOjEsBNzbsb2ETofZyRIBiYRnchU3xkL gCZIhw66/kP6w2qX7CIGHERC5P4yIPguBpyOA8cKEKsYLCYq/d 8eah1FT5A7Vgxcz/wqbvv8/DwfuZjanKr3ktVshU /i84KgVMioAmfUwKor48ZAp7nDnfD1RbvOD09fe7MWUrwZ9DsZB DsePGIdyn3Mftx Ku7Uu7 Gg 1xu8IeAuUoHUUOvOlFt6OeKfZ2DLwO0fkvO1GIIXu99EMdfuk3 EM9vOrcABBAs2PCwO8mzFHopdo hG6x7dzQznIZKn4A91eVQuBICOjHdySYdJEQMAQa9Tp7hxHGzs JUtpFh1nRxaXbu/AXOwvXQumetO/a3vHATAqNCQLbMqJDXfQOJgIlx/BYSDru9owOLxlYzQehQPKfoGxnkfCA7qUaHAgGReyiGUZ0YFgI xb4t2LHUUOls/YruTWV9fx20ng1fDsTezaiw/rKbpPkLgAQRE7g/AoQ9C4OkI4LxwAQyOLbO9vc3bOWBwtpShBJ1 mNzR8qSn16azQmBwCIjcB4etag4hAih398rUTgfNvry8TGyM7U BQLBaJal9YWOB9HVg3zLKysglpH0II1KWAICByD8hAqZl QgBOh8pJRu7sGgabo VZs2rzqPA7sl3RMn4atLFri8h97IZcHe4LAvgwveRJ Q7MjoonTzlTrDjvHPtyL1UiBE6AgH58JwBNXxlrBOBuvHV0Og4 MbI48J2aG4 FQGYx4SjShOtY/lFF3XuQ 6hHQ/YOFQLcLZZOgcpgdN4bm48DYwlR4nwwlaHZMG71mL1hjG7LWitx DNqDqzmARwHXhBqhyiBtOh8RtswGT83bKbBnInY3dB9sa1S4En oyAyP3J2OiMEHgEAYtzN4VuL UwQwYtb4Uodx4A6Hp4n/RIBSoQAkNCQNsPDAlo3SY0CMDdGDIIdmgdfo/FOxYYA5XD7BxhduyaVttRfGh6rY4EDgGRe CGTA0eKQLtbrTllDmuC5uH1RrY7hXe4DExUzj/3KXJwpQj92Yr2o3USpXJbH6kbdXNxxoBkftYD786f2wEolH2kU GzQ JIeKQ65juLlRDv6HQWrGLOEEWDcidz7Mr1BSHQPwRE7v3DUjWN AwJQtrcvGCY75gwxkXgwWDQWJAO/G6dD/S6kxrtyHFBRH32IgCZ8fDgoapJ/EWh6702lfbC5M9ZbLQLeeS82mw2QR7/z7j20PGdheXnu/h3IMWiZlPsYDLK62D8EkORUZvIc2Q6bd7sZFjFhxZh x7HhAvKYNnZx/26umoTAMRAQuR8DLF0qBMx sZ0GEOzsMZBI5HmNaizqtDxsDu9D6xgyzLhC kJMCIwKAdkyo0Je9w0kAhA37UaYG4lD6JRgvyDYIXQKOZLHmdE K1UAOcIgaLXIP0WCqK4NHwAwZ3Jh8Pg99w M47wTJcLTdCOB6GJ8E4yPwB98i3UEIPB4BkfvjcVGpEHgsAkQ Ug6D48Cg37FliIPEfIfNoXKz3TlC9FwA yPkD6fH1qlCITAIBOS5DwJV1RlyBNDvFgnDEc1OQsLD75C xUeSj0b5n3uZqpIQGAkCUu4jgV03DSwCnucOp5s2J4Nsh9xhc1 Q8vbK5VmS79nMP7BiHpOEi95AMpLoxTATgdEJlIHSz4M2i4Yh R7xD9z3nfZit0r2EwGEEZMscRkN5IfB1CHhOC9wNuUPlGC8cmV 9FvEP0Ru6cxXbnCN1/XXU6LwQGhYB fINCVvWGE4H7ew9A38yXIt5hcI50lhISGRgfaU S5x7O30BAeiVyD8hAqZk QcDbDswkuQXDQOL4MAS2w xsRcDRzqLczbTxScPVjHFDQOQ biOu/p4OAY/ckeqocqZMTaTjyUDusHyP3OF3mF3kfjqs9e1TISByPxV8 vK4IdCNtSPdRjwZZd6U dRicbPVbLD3wOrqKi/uWD5zZqowE8 l2/F4PR7rZNKwv6VxA0r9HTkCmlAd RCoAUFCIMocqfcWbDyZTCbHCiaY3RasotP39vbY9Hd/r4xRk0qmoPUg9U1tDRcCIvdwjad6M2gEoPB2Gz dwBjsdT5ZbEyhUMCZMbedXX npqZSuTzUP jmqH4h8CQEZMs8CRmVC4HHIGA2OkdUOTq9WuU1e7yvo10sFksl tnQ/2FiGpU6sciI9pgoVCYGhICDlPhSYdZOwIBCNEfXIYiWcmBSh7s h2z5OZaLVc4CN5Zlmhftapxrts9R6WbqsfAURAyj2Ag6YmjxAB mBuh7vb4TaHToXLmUfFhZmZm2L0dckfT12oNbz/IKOUjbKluPeYISLmP Q9A3T8mAtEoVjt Sy/UvdtpwfVIeAh9d3eXV 9tbW2RSWQy5uEc8wa6XAj0BwEp9/7gqFrGBwFbj4pmR6cTMBOLui3dmV NdIltd3GPnOJdHaboxwcW9dRvCIjc/TYiao vEWjUm7Fkut1y 8aYt87bU1PJTLcThfSh9dnZWcJmoHu6USpVfN0ZNS7UCMiWCfX wqnP9RsAp9EiEMPb9/RLx7LgxEDohj3g1WPBwuifkm/A pjws3 /7qz4hcFQEpNyPipSuEwIgAJtzxHI52GCgEy2Xq8XiHswOu0P6O O9QPJfxGBC56zczQgRE7iMEX7cOKgI4MMypeiExbjNIOJ2eQPf RyMH7snFpLAW1h2p38BGQLRP8MVQPhogAcpy7YaavrKxsbGywB QGLURcXF2F2bx7VnXUsH426mMmWAt2HODa61YMISLk/iIc CYGvRcCLiWnU3es4MF4gcZs tQnVeDwBuZOPx9yekV9bmS4QAgNCQOQ IGBVbTgRYCsZOkYQJJa6FwqZwZzZ3t4m1B2Wt8QFvbPhREG9Cg ICsmWCMEpqo28QcLtCem/HJgIS2x0Sd5tD5nK2jsk7OoZHvEP9cS 0xjdtV0PGCwEp9/Eab/X2lAiwjXskHq1U93eKm9FYd3dvBxHPu5harUYul5mcyjea1YmJ fKfbaraq3a57656SEBgJAiL3kcCumwYVAQuFxFFHs6PQiZMhz5 wq h3nnY9cQPyMBb87ma8kBEaEgH58IwJetw0mAjZHiusCucPjbAw JlTOtCr/D7NgyXGA7z2gz92COcHhaLc89PGOpngwBAWidNzFB68by8Hi7G YXWWdZEIYyPZmeKlRLy7VYrnkgNoVW6hRB4FAGR 6OYqEQIPBEBx ltZ7zgyWDI8JFodtPsfIcSyJ2zJGP/J1akE0JgwAiI3AcMsKoPFwJOs3s7ukPfqHis9k7L2e7wuyN6L1 FOiTsqWiZcox s3shzD9Z4qbWjR4DtH2kEhgwJQreYd0wYMnjusDzinQTPj76ta sEYIyByH PBV9dPhkCUKJgYzF6pVGyPMHicUHen4omU9OJnUO7kT1a9viUE oKAbJm wKhKxgUBtDl2C72FyguFAhTfqFXd3Km3sinVaNy5cwc5z/uyOTsuoKifvkRAyt2Xw6JG RUBSJymsTzVNDvyHPOdjzaDioS33WawaGTL HUMx6VdIvdxGWn1sy8IwNrUA8Wj3Al/RLOTIHoC3m1CFX/GKF62TF8AVyUnRkDkfmLo9MVxRIA4GLqNPJ Zmcnn8xA65A7XQ 6U92hdE6rj OPwWZ9F7j4bEDXH3wiwLokGQuiTk5MwO3Oq5szYUlVKOAvFk/zdD7Uu/AiI3MM/xuphHxEw1obEsWWolglVL 4x6WZWGw3KyXANMTNE1PTxvqpKCBwXAf3 jouYrh9rBNhegP73liyRx5whMaEKuUPoaHkK2YGAaMixRkqdHz UCIvdRj4DuHzgEvP3CUOhQPJ4Myp1ZVjNnTLnTISn3wI1q Boscg/fmKpHA0SAfWSoHU8GcofTiY1ZXV3lTUyId/gdQ4ZTW1tbZNDyXGmFA2yQqhYCT0BA5P4EYFQsBB6HgNkyBLbv 7u5a CMUT0K/Q vmvzPdiifDkanVx9WhMiEwDARE7sNAWfcIDwK8DtszZOgRAZEk tDlcjw9j86i2ygnzHXLnVHg6rp4EDQGRe9BGTO0dKQLms/eaAKHD5lg0JCN3CB1mR8Jj1FhQfO9iZYTAMBHQ3jLDRFv3CjwC TJ4mvb1lyuUyG8gQGzORy8Lj6HQWrDKhaszOv3oTU AHO AdkHIP ACq cNFgJcwRWIx3Bi0OXdGrVsyz508Qt5KXCikPPfhjo7udhgBkft hNJQXAl DgLNf2m2IG35nBpWpVNQ6Xg1HComQsYQ5I8/9a6DU6QEjIFtmwACr nAhwG5hka5bmMokKiuV4HQoHgfmgNw7XTIuTiYSxaXBc9eUarj GP0i9kXIP0mipraNC4MB8IXr9fpw72hypzqbtGDJsIgan0zYyl FheoTKjGizd1xCQctcvQQgcAwHi3DuNJsqdIHebQU3Eomw8MDs 7i1HDbKpJeCZUneeuJARGh4CU iw152DiQCuOsYL/A6PQ/E2iUrAjHnuFvAOy5OC2T 1OiQI6PcXkoFUN4aDQNPbHYz9fuF0 H1zc9NYHqKH9ImMJJGhMVygaJnhDIru8lgEZMs8FhYVCoHHI D0eNetO4XNySPhSWh2HHbMmXrT7Q1JnrOkx1ehUiEwFASk3IcC s24SFgTYMgbuZmMZhDme 9LSEnuHwfJ8tASnQ/fMsnLkCRCWfqsfwUNAyj14Y6YWjxYB6JsgSLib9Uoes1vsI2ub nJCH1o3ZNaE62mHS3UXu g0IgWMgwGv2YG0Sy5ew1/lmO3ZA7pC nYLlySPkj1GvLhUC/UZAtky/EVV9oUYgnoh2IwS7u13dF aXOu1IPJbe3tor7pRq1VZxZ69WbTCh2m63slnew9eG5blSRB/qH4VPOydy9 nAqFm RQCmxn5BnkPi DNG9Gh2SpDzGPEk25bAbUSjJARGhIDIfUTA67bBRKDTbhuJY6z D8jA7zjvMbhu7s1Xkzs4O8ZE4Nmh24mmC2Uu1OgwIyHMPwyiqD 0NDwG3R7m0KhjaH38114e6oeIIgTcvv7e0h3nkGDK1VupEQeBQ BkfujmKhECDwNAcwW1Dq0blExpt9ZygSbswkBH/fKJXYTw7pxtoyCIZ Gpc4NEAGR wDBVdWhRMBEOiRuPjtEjzlDTCRcH3PrmeKUQPQYNdgyCpkJ5W8 gEJ3SX46BGCY10kcI2HaP0DfJmoWKh9PZZ4Z3M21vb /v73MNXO jRqsp44eAlPv4jbl6fDoE4HRbrGTkzhEeZx4Vco/GY9A6djy2DOW8SjuZ0n9ip4Nb3z4pAlLuJ0VO3xsPBLBfDic6j U6HwZk NfvFKJ6PGO6YMzA7Kh7rhgdACmfmfhoPtNRLHyEgWeGjwVBTAo EAbA5325uY0OypRJKPvIyJXX jNSfqeRhQAvW7uMm4zJlAjGoIGynlHsJBVZcGjQA63cidG8H18 DiE7ti80yGDcke/k1zcpJIQGBECUu4jAl63DSwCxMaQaD5szmKlbtuZ7GbUsGCVDH EyFjwT2C6q4WFAQMo9DKOoPgwTARgc14UpUxQ6e/ yZImMvWMPZsdj5xQJCV rVofZMN1LCBxGQMr9MBrKC4GvR8BWokLo8DhrlxIxt6sMtG6K/rAt8/V16QohMDAERO4Dg1YVhxQBeBzlDq1jyzB9SqLEdhCD3yknzwMA 6ufNHiHFQN0KAAKyZQIwSGqifxBgRwFY29x2M2dwYCB3hDwsj4 SH31nExGomZlzZGtg/LVdLxg0Bkfu4jbj6ewwEYG1sFtgc1uZrLh/rsFApk4hOT V2i9uddrPbadWqZa5BsPPajkq9vra1df655yYLBTYSO8bNdKkQ 6CsC rOxr3CqsjFAAMY3 8WcGUJlCoWCPQbQ77brALYM6l47EIzBz8G/XZRy9 /YqGU RIAd3HFjYG0InWRBkJSYJ8NHNvvlLMxO45MJrWDy4RiOS5NE7u My0upnvxCAytHpWO0Es5sbQ7S7iXTKTbxj4 Dh9OuOqkcInAABkfsJQNNXxhcBNnGH3IltZ9bUomIgdBcx48XM WJQkzM5HMOp09Zq98f2pjLznIveRD4EaEDAEIHcEO7KdhE6n9R wR8qxjIgOzk5 cnEwlUxLvARvacDVXE6rhGk/1ZtAI3PdkoG9IHG 94QJquqbW2zEXV0Pi1KAbovqFwNMRkHJ/Oj46KwQeRMALZke88y5sXoS9tbWFOYMJwxGih VxZoii4QK Rv7BL uTEBgeAlLuw8NadwoQAtB0L7ydZvPxoPHdLrTOljLQ vT0NNv8wuyU3LlzZ2FhoRWN8MoOOJ1jN9KVfg/QiIevqSL38I2pejRIBLzlqbA5CXlubjvmO0GQsDyEztHy0UiUC dWoXpA9yNFQ3U9BQLbMU8DRKSHwGARQ5TC7WS6oexP1tiskeQx 3wiKheL75ld5/TDUqEgKDRUDKfbD4qvawIdDh9UpuvzBevdRqtKFy9DtEb5l6o0 7ezPewdVz9CRoCUu5BGzG1d7QIeMIcM92sGILcIXf0O4TOPCqr mcxzpxCLBsYfbWN193FGQD cR599f0kCEDcxMaQoHISH3HeIXcyJOje8mSw3U9yA31HCPQDAZ F7P1BUHeOEANqcFarY7mwfBoP3jHVz2zHf8dx7Xvw4AaO gsBee7 Gg 1xv8IIM/R5qh1t0Q1l0vGE Rhc4z4dDTC2VQ5ZYYMzoyku/8HNKwtlHIP68iqX6dCALLm whzEhn76GqEsFvteDTGxjF7xd1Oq53PZNuN5jQ7RCaT9Uq1sl qlSsLs3OcqpTK7itKQmAUCIjcR4G67hlkBHBjMNx50RLmDEfb1 R0rhvD25eVlomh4EvAR8Z6fmAhyR9X2YCMgWybY46fWDx Bqamp fl5Ama67Qgsv7yweO7cOTaJxHzHmqEEuucBQExkIqn93Ic/PrrjAQJS7vopCIHjINDldR1N7HXIHXkOoUPiEDruDc47r07l1M zMDK/syOXzeofqcZDVtX1GQMq9z4CqunAj0K7VIHdmTSF0bBl2mIm0O xgyi6k0W82sbW6yW2S97ZY1gQPXTCSz4QZEvfMtAlLuvh0aNcy PCMTR5NmsyXYXHpNO87K9paUl2Bwhj2PDWWJpiH n9V9Nw/qxK2pTyBEQuYd8gNW9PiPQblv8DNWScT67FwQJrcPvbAxJOSWW 0YRqn8FXdcdBQOR HLR0rRDwqByRbqtSWcq0vb29trYGMLdu3SJ4ZmVlhclV5Pz 3p7QEgIjRECe wjB1639i4CtOzVfpZfnY7taR7DD3XgvTJxC8RyJelxfX0e8w wYMkTLcCXmOxOqiaT E/PvKIe7ZfrlhXt81bs I4DnzoQq2hwSN0 G3Qig8tzkFEQPv3Ms1aq2yQymfJ9vr qEwJERkC1zZKh0oRDwEMBbR7b3wIDimVYlQetWiJA3yd 7RhkhMHwEpCyGj7nuGGQEGg1UOctQ4Xcjcfz3xcXFTN4tTCXOn fBHugfXx JxFjIlU1rHFOThDnLbpdyDPHpq /AR8F69BKHjvJNQ67A8GcfmsZgZNbgxMmSGPzK640MIiNwfAkQf hcBTEfBWpeKz7 zsYLtD7hw3NjYQ7Ch3PHeWMrmdCXihdrfbM2qeWqNOCoGBICBy HwisqjTECKDTUes4MKxQpZsIdkicI3k4nQy63il3vRs7xD CIHRN5B6EUVIbfYNAs1yG3NlvAH4nyJ08/jsrVAl8JL 7u0uoO43FpeFIXI1vGq6GjB0CmlAduyFXh4 CwJPCXZK5fLPeQLND5ZVGbbe8P1Gf uLurWYins/np dm2W1mt7jDSzxatXo6nTnKvXSNEBgEAlLug0BVdYYXgVYLwQ65 Y8uQaTTcJpEW1W6eDJodZsd2d4Y7zruSEBgRAiL3EQGv2wYUAW zMHicaHfsdTgcHmezMIwaPuLVQPScPRD 3lucAtpRNTvoCIjcgz6Cav wEYDKjcfR5jA7Up1jL0gGIU864HdvlnXY7dP9hICHgDx3/RCEwHEQ8EwYZDsRkIh0vmk8blId0ofxiZYhRe4vWD1O7bpWCPQ NAZF736BUReOAQLNeJ8wRE8ZkOz6MKffNzU0yfLQgSDPcO61WL KX/xMbhd HHPuqX58dRUZt8iwDcbSuViIDsRKJIeErQ6UyuIt5R8dA6K1Zd /mgCVXfDuQYNEzkPgaDrC72DwEYHNlOwoGBu7HXWa2KRTNZcO9N hczxaphXdcodiyaV6t dVZMQOB4CIvfj4aWrxx0Bz1VnpRJSncB20GD3dvQ7Ca4vFnfn5 ftM6ca1WoqNznuiKn/I0JA0TIjAl63DSYClVIJVY4ng3hHpMPpaHncdkrQ8uwwA bEU//nP uJARGhIB fCMCXrcNLAJeLIzbyBc2JwjSGJwFq1YC4yc54QVBsstMYHuphg ceASn3wA hOjBMBBDp2C94Mih0MhbzTt42JGBtKroeZufUMFulewmBRxGQc n8UE5UIgSciAGujzfHZ3R6/cVR7ghJ8GAgd8c4pplinvB0IIrytSaHuTwRSJwaOgJT7wCHWDc KEADyONkehM5sKoVtg zsLCtU YiEZ88ZLuAN2mz5y3MgTH1XX4KFgJR7sMZLrR0xAkyfotA5MoM aT6aYUEW8W9gMnI5pg3gng2bvNJssVx1xc3X7MUZA5D7Gg6 unwgBDHdz2AsTE/gz DBQfKXWYEv3ubk5uN4peu9Vq2lNqJ4IYX2pLwjIlukLjKpkXBB odyOpTDaZzmC475UqzXY3nc2vrK5PFaYz2Vx2cqrR6T578VIsm Uplc xDgyNvaVwAUj99g4CUu2 GQg0JAgJ4MoRCwtcsTI0nO2SsBPMdFV u1dH1zLU6L57rUilFzQRhVMPZRpF7OMdVvRoQArA2y5fgdBg8E 0u4qPZkkglVuB4jvuItTuUaLhhQA1StEDgiArJljgiULhMCDgH sdaQ6RxITpxA6hSxlgutR7k6wJxIHK5sIkVS0jH41o0NA5D467 HXnACIAszODimCn7UycQu4QOh/hdEo4S4kjfb2mI4CDG7Imi9xDNqDqzmARQJXD6YQ8Ev7oQh49i ofu7SNET56jawQsr71lBjsaqv1pCIjcn4aOzgmBRxGAvvHZYXl 8GBJcb9cg26F1ue2PIqaSkSAgch8J7LppUBGwbWQw3LFiiHbno 3E6njuFMDv DDOudI8wGvYiCGo/1e7gIyByD/4YqgdDRICdwlDrHPHWd3Z2CJKB3zc2NqB1WB5FTzlLmWgRJeR7 aYht1K2EgENAoZD6HQiBYyDAS5e2t7d5YypSHYWOTmcfAl68hw tPCVOt6HfYH6Z3do0XS3OM2nWpEOgfAlLu/cNSNY0BAshz3BikOiwPffMRNj8szxHspDFAQl30OwIid7 PkNrnKwQgbiZUYXabVuUjOh3/nSOzqdA9cp5EKCQf5bn7auzGrTGyZcZtxNXfUyGwv78PoSPVqQ USJxoSnx1PBipHxXcjrtzOnuo2 rIQODUCUu6nhlAVjBMCKHR2fyTB5pjsaHYkPBk0O6Tv1LqXgAT eZ3uZccJGffUXAlLu/hoPtcbnCKDWz507d bMGaicOBlkOwmXJp3Jwuwod5ItbvJ5R9S80CMg5R76IVYH 4kAa5cWFxcXFhZgeerlSFgkiZhIJDu0jkXDNZxyc631ej/vrbqEwHEQELkfBy1dO34IoNBJMLWlwtTMvZW177351rmzz2aSq dLuHtGQBMxMTOa7kU46GePderlcOhJp88qmRMJZ8EpCYCQIyJY ZCey6aVAR4F2pRLWj0HmNKrKdjxxR6/THLBpU/NLSEh8JmBG1B3WYQ9FukXsohlGdGBYCyUyWidJq1a1X4jVL ampVstFyjTqzVg03u1EMuns2bPn4HY2mqFRMb1FdVhDo/s8hIDI/SFA9FEIPBUBb9USAZHFYhFSx5Axq50NIJlK5WOhUMCUpwrO2j7 AT61OJ4XAoBCQ5z4oZFVvOBGIxfBk9sqlWrOBA PWqbLxrxf2ji3T7LQXlpdmZmboeyyhXd3D RMISq9E7kEZKbXTHwjEYgTDrKysQOUIc4LcXfCjp9mR6gS8Eyj pAmm8aVh/tFitGFMERO5jOvDq9gkR6EYzuYmrH1 byE/VG61oDH5nbWqk2mjWW7g0rWeeOR JxjtdPHecGW0yc0KY9bXTIyByPz2GqmGcEIhGcWNu377NIlVkO yoez92T6V0WqZIIlbEMup7MOEGjvvoLAf34/DUeao3fEDDXxfjakXUsuri89Nvff/s3H12G3G/dunXt8 trmxvQ/a9//eul5eXJqSnrQrla0Za/fhvNsWpPFNExVh1WZ4XAaRAobm5Mz801qtX33nvvypUr77///sb21oULF1588UX2JHjpm9 8ePEinjtb0ETjsWQiGY1IP50Gb3335AiI3E Onb45hgi06414KtVpNlmwmvDWLrFzGBuEVaoVljWZUGq1W4n4Q ZCx1jGN4Y/EJ10WuftkINSMgCBg/M3fu xJ0HU OyxPeHsm58Ii6158ZDrlFqySOt0O4ZCW11EIDBkBkfuQAdftgo 1Aeb Ek8mr9fDTq97LmNJZt00YCSuG2HbT7NVaNRKLwfJaoGrg6Dh8B ETuw8dcdwwyAo9OUUUjzKwSG8PUa8 W4QEQc9uGRUXuQR7sYLddfzMGe/zU iEjsLG Xq/VDm4ajTSa7nWqlPU4AAAAhElEQVTYmDONVrPVaTdbTTR7hzd1u KnUKLbMkJun2wmBHgJS7j0olBECR0DgvueOWk m3ZbuljoRdwJC5wijQ suhlLK/QAe/TMCBETuIwBdtxQCQkAIDBoB2TKDRlj1CwEhIARGgIDIfQSg65Z CQAgIgUEjIHIfNMKqXwgIASEwAgT P8AHANdIzAivAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

Terry Kelly
12-31-2017, 11:10 PM
375093A planer......and some clamps the Bessey I beam ones.....

Ole Anderson
01-01-2018, 8:11 AM
One of those new Stihl chain saw files. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61MPsHqVfzL._AC_UL115_.jpg

Marion Smith
01-01-2018, 9:45 AM
My lil "elf" got me a Supermax Air Filtration Unit for my workshop, and honey-do list requests for new kitchen drawers, and a built-in corner coffee station cabinet.

Jim Dwight
01-01-2018, 10:37 AM
I got a Freud ripping blade for my track saw and the Festool plunge and depth stop attachments I put on my Fein 350Q (not the newest model). Had to cut and shim the piece that screws to the multitool but it works.

Ted Derryberry
01-01-2018, 5:21 PM
I got my wife to accept that I was a buying myself a Felder KF700SP. Been using it for about two weeks now and it should pay for itself by the end of the year vs. jumping back and forth from a cabinet saw to a track saw to a panel saw to a miter saw. The shaper will run circles around the router table too and I expect to cut at least 20% off my time on most production work once I'm up to speed on the new machine.

tom lucas
01-01-2018, 7:19 PM
My wife got me a Fein 350QSL multipmaster, a bostitch acupoint 18g nail gun, a new set of channel lock pliers, SAE and metric magnetic nut driver sets, laser indicator for my RAS, a drill chuck , live center, and 1" 8 TPI tap for the lathe, and a few other small goodies.

Robert A Jordan
01-02-2018, 10:44 PM
It's a little late for a Christmas present but today I brought my Minimax FS30 home.

Al Launier
01-03-2018, 9:42 AM
It is, indeed. A generous Lee Valley gift card from The Wife® made that more affordable for me last Christmas. She's always a great gift giver but holy crap, she really blew me away this year. Thanks to her, I'm now the proud owner of...

...the dream saw I've been lusting after for a few years: the SawStop 3hp, 36" Professional Cabinet Saw.

Brett, that saw is way too pretty to use. I would encase it in glass, set it on a pedestal & park it on my front lawn for the neighbors to appreciate! Well done indeed!

Chris Stephenson
01-03-2018, 1:24 PM
Santa missed my workshop, but deeming myself as "good" this year, I treated myself to a Veritas Shooting plane, Florip Dovetail saw and new old stock Adria tenon backsaw. The plus is, I didn't even have to share my cookies with that Jolly fat guy ;)

Ben Rivel
01-03-2018, 2:42 PM

Nice! Got the exact same setup with the overarm dust collection and LOVE it! Youre gonna have a blast with that! Enjoy!

Jim Laumann
01-03-2018, 3:08 PM
Not a tool in the usual sense of the word, but something for the shop none the less....given to me by my son and granddaughter.Notice the International Harvester red paint and logo. Much of the extended family is involved in agriculture, and well - there is a unspoken rule about green tractors/equipment: If its not red it stays in the shed.

Brett Luna
01-03-2018, 5:34 PM
Brett, that saw is way too pretty to use. I would encase it in glass, set it on a pedestal & park it on my front lawn for the neighbors to appreciate! Well done indeed!

That idea does have merit but there's one problem: I've sold the old saw. I need a saw to saw things that need to be sawn more than I need neighbors to see a non-sawing saw. See?

Nice! Got the exact same setup with the overarm dust collection and LOVE it! Youre gonna have a blast with that! Enjoy!

I used the proceeds from selling my old saw to order that very thing and it arrived yesterday. I'm looking forward to it!

Brett Luna
01-03-2018, 5:41 PM
I got my wife to accept that I was a buying myself a Felder KF700SP.

Holy tap-dancing space cows! Color me humbled. That is quite the machine.

Jim Dwight
01-03-2018, 7:30 PM
Thomas, you can turn your Fein 350Q into the functional equivalent of the Festool Vecturo. My wife got me the plunge and depth stop attachments and I had to trim the piece that screws to the router a little + get longer screws to hold it on so I could shim it out with 3 1/4 washers per screw + grind the head of the longer screws so they did not protrude. Nothing major and the Festool attachments work fine with the Fein. The Venturo is about $600 and the attachments were well under $150 - so you can do it for about half the cost.

Stephen C Cunningham
01-03-2018, 9:00 PM
My son got me a Lee Valley wood carving set. I haven't carved anything besides fireside whittling as a kid.
I have some basswood around here. Anybody have any tips on getting started?

roger paul
01-04-2018, 8:23 AM
Freud 40 tpi table saw blade.

tom lucas
01-04-2018, 10:12 AM
Thomas, you can turn your Fein 350Q into the functional equivalent of the Festool Vecturo. My wife got me the plunge and depth stop attachments and I had to trim the piece that screws to the router a little + get longer screws to hold it on so I could shim it out with 3 1/4 washers per screw + grind the head of the longer screws so they did not protrude. Nothing major and the Festool attachments work fine with the Fein. The Venturo is about $600 and the attachments were well under $150 - so you can do it for about half the cost.

Why not just get the Fein plunge and depth stop attachments? Even so, I don't know what I used it for? Have any good applications for it? I really hadn't considered it. I mostly wanted the Fein for detailed standing.