PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on Delta 32-100 plate joiner

Andy Guss
12-22-2017, 11:38 PM
I have an opportunity to buy a used one of these (this is the discontinued, bench mounted joiner with a foot pedal) for a reasonable price, but I want to make sure that I can buy new blades. The original Delta ones are unavailable, but does anyone know if the plate joiner blades from other manufacturers will fit? I don't know if this machine uses some kind of proprietary sizing or if it is more like a circular saw or angle grinder where pretty much any part that has the correct diameter will fit.

Thanks,

Andy

Jared Sankovich
12-23-2017, 11:45 AM
I have an opportunity to buy a used one of these (this is the discontinued, bench mounted joiner with a foot pedal) for a reasonable price, but I want to make sure that I can buy new blades. The original Delta ones are unavailable, but does anyone know if the plate joiner blades from other manufacturers will fit? I don't know if this machine uses some kind of proprietary sizing or if it is more like a circular saw or angle grinder where pretty much any part that has the correct diameter will fit.

Thanks,

Andy

I have a couple of the 32-100s. I haven't needed to replace the blades yet, but I remember reading somewhere that one of the blades from the hand held biscuit joiner fits the delta.

Andy Guss
12-25-2017, 3:14 AM
Thank you, Jared. I will try to pick this up this week and see if I can use it for anything. It is a relief to know that I won't be stuck without being able to replace key components.
Andy